Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)

Swanny17

7 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Same offer less Scott Wilson. 

Don't think it would be as good, unless he can beam himself over to the Hilton.

That is the only slight negative. Mark Martin is doing this one.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilnunb

• been here before

• Fozzyonthefence

• Jambo 4 Ever

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Doing it as a hologram apparently. Not sure what they will do re ex players and stuff either. It’s good that it’s selling out though.  

Joel Pereira making an appearance?

Yeah, great news it's selling out. 

Seaside Dave

Out of curiosity can you purchase these tickets but just meet them at Hampden ? And then get the bus back to tynecastle with them 🤣 nothing personal just times etc don't suit with work and travelling from Belfast Saturday morning 

3 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

That is the only slight negative. Mark Martin is doing this one.

Still be a great day though.

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Out of curiosity can you purchase these tickets but just meet them at Hampden ? And then get the bus back to tynecastle with them 🤣 nothing personal just times etc don't suit with work and travelling from Belfast Saturday morning 

:cornette_dog:

Only problem is that they may hand out tickets during the meal or on the bus. 🤷‍♂️

been here before
23 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

Same offer less Scott Wilson

Don't think it would be as good, unless he can beam himself over to the Hilton.

Perfect. Just got 2 tickets 👌

Can just sit back and relax and hope its decent seats.

Edited by been here before

jamtartan74

Anyone able to give me the correct email address to check that I have set up the correct way of doing this for purchasing tickets for people on my network tomorrow please?

basically I need to know if when u click on a person in your network there are two options, one is to assign tickets abd the other is to manage tickets 🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by jamtartan74

Seaside Dave
Just now, davemclaren said:

:cornette_dog:

Only problem is that they may hand out tickets during the meal or on the bus. 🤷‍♂️

Surely they could still bring me the wine in a plastic cup and the dinner is a plastic container 😎😎 along with the ticket 🤣

davemclaren
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Is Scott that bad? 🤣

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Seaside Dave said:

Surely they could still bring me the wine in a plastic cup and the dinner is a plastic container 😎😎 along with the ticket 🤣

:sadrobbo:

Blackford Hearts

Hi. Does anyone have a spare season ticket reference I could use for cup final. Looking to sit with my son but he’s under the 120 point needed. Thanks 

been here before
4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Is Scott that bad? 🤣

Aye he's excrutiating. 

As I said yesterday the double whammy of Wilson coupled with the possibilty of a pish seat put me right off. Take away one of those factors then its acceptable so we're now off to the Hilton and hopefully a decent seat in the ground. Win/win

Happy days.

13 times it's rang and 13 times it's not been picked up. Between all the engaged tones and service unavailable, I'm on the verge of a "falling down" moment. Probably rang over 1,000 times since 10am. Hate today. 

been here before
17 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

13 times it's rang and 13 times it's not been picked up. Between all the engaged tones and service unavailable, I'm on the verge of a "falling down" moment. Probably rang over 1,000 times since 10am. Hate today. 

I went for it as soon as I heard about the Wilson-lite option. Basically sat with 2 phones doing the redial, redial, redial carry on and must have raked up about 150+ attempts. Most of them were engaged, a fair few didnt even connect and 6 rang with no one answering before automatically cutting off.

Frustrating as hell and got there in the end but not before Id fired of a somewhat terse email to the club hospitality to find out was going on.

I mean you can get its going to he busy and engaged a lot but to not even be connected ad then for it to be disconnected when you do as no-one answers is a bit much.

Maybe the U21s hadnt finished their training.

Good luck on getting through and sorted :thumb:

Edited by been here before

davemclaren
23 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

Not sure why they didn’t set up something via eTickets. 

1 minute ago, Kendoll said:

I'm giving up. That's near 3 hours of constantly trying and I'm fed up. 

I'm on the verge also and been doing the same as you. I get its busy but the constant ringing and no answer is frustrating as hell. 

been here before
4 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

1 minute ago, Beave1874 said:

I'm on the verge also and been doing the same as you. I get its busy but the constant ringing and no answer is frustrating as hell. 

Gents I know its probably little help but if you want to make your point to the club then heres the contact details.

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/customer-care/contact

Same story here, on phone all morning without success. Does anyone know, can you go to ticket office in person to buy the hospitality tickets?

davemclaren
1 minute ago, dexy said:

Same story here, on phone all morning without success. Does anyone know, can you go to ticket office in person to buy the hospitality tickets?

Don’t think so. 

2 minutes ago, dexy said:

Not 100% sure but wouldn't think so otherwise they would have said this on their press release.

3 minutes ago, dexy said:

I started doing something similar to you at 10 am and eventually got through about 11.20am. Had a mixture of either engaged signal or sometimes a message saying there was an issue with trying to connect that number or it wasn't available.

I just kept going and eventually it was answered. Just keep going it will be worth it in the end. 😍

Japan Jambo
18 hours ago, Marvin said:

Going with hospitality. Can't argue with £168. 

15 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Bet it sells out quickly.  Cost me £100 in 2006 for the semi.  Great value of money.  Hundreds of people.

only seeing 299 on the hampden website, am I looking in the wrong place?

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Front row at the corner of the East and South stands I believe 😏

been here before
1 minute ago, luckydug said:

Front row at the corner of the East and South stands I believe 😏

Awwww dud...

Got round to emailing the club about letting you down "as an owner" yet?

53 minutes ago, Kendoll said:

51 minutes ago, Beave1874 said:

I've now given up as well, back to sitting and drinking with the commoners.

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Awwww dud...

Got round to emailing the club about letting you down "as an owner" yet?

It's all right for you rich folk that can afford hospitality. 

Us auld folk can just use our free bus passes and half price match tickets. 

Day out and Cup final total cost £20

Surely better than £168 and having to listen to SW. 

BTW I'm nothing like you describe me concerning Hearts. 

I'm usually accused of backing the club in every event. 

I do get a good laugh at you losing your shit at all the daft questions. 😂

I went with Hearts last time. Some random restaurant in Merchant city. Some getting main course as we got herded out the door. .  I managed to get 2 courses out of it and 2 drinks.. We have to be at car park by 2.  Still there after 6 tho. Hope it's better than that. 

2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

only seeing 299 on the hampden website, am I looking in the wrong place?

I've done the full Hampden one before and it was great. Pricey at nearly 300 sheets but top notch if you have the cash.

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - tickets on sale Friday 29/4, hospitalit sold out. ( updated )
2 minutes ago, stevie7147 said:

love this club 109 loyalty points but no chance of a ticket because i couldnt get the semi of from work 

You'll get one!

58 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Wonder how many.  My guess would be 800.

Didn't we have to have 2 packages previously due to demand?

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, Boab said:

I've done the full Hampden one before and it was great. Pricey at nearly 300 sheets but top notch if you have the cash.

thanks Boab, good to know.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - tickets on sale Friday 29/4, hospitality sold out. ( updated )
coatbridgejambo

Is it only hospitality that's on sale atm and to all ST holders tomorrow is that right?

been here before
3 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Is it only hospitality that's on sale atm and to all ST holders tomorrow is that right?

Yep the carnage will commence in the morning. Quite looking forward to it now.

coatbridgejambo

Think I will wait for second phase if that allows you an additional ticket 

7 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Has anyone managed to get through on the hospitality number yet?

I tried numerous times.  Then when it rang, it rang for ages then cut off.  It does that on my mobile, after so long.  I had to resort to old school land line, where it rings forever.  Got through and managed to get a few places.  Need to think of an excuse to explain to the boss unaccounted time.  I will say bellyache or something.  

7 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Got through just after I sent my last post. Booked for the Double Tree Hilton now as Marriott sold out. 😍

Interesting.  I am assuming I am Marriott.  Nothing was mentioned of the alternative.  

Apologies if this has been covered, where’s the best place to sit if taking kids (7 year old)? Anywhere behind the goals seems to be standing only (not complaining myself) but never taken kids to Hampden. Thanks

12 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Apologies if this has been covered, where’s the best place to sit if taking kids (7 year old)? Anywhere behind the goals seems to be standing only (not complaining myself) but never taken kids to Hampden. Thanks

South stand probably best but I was in west stand for semi final in row e and no one stood in front with a boy just a little bit older. Main issue was there is no decent perspective of the game at the other end etc so I’m aiming for east stand but maybe row x or z before you get to row aa upwards

Help - me and a friend are going to sit together. I have added him to my network and it seems to have worked but does he need to verify by email that i have added him before i buy tickets tomorrow????

30 minutes ago, lmc1 said:

Help - me and a friend are going to sit together. I have added him to my network and it seems to have worked but does he need to verify by email that i have added him before i buy tickets tomorrow????

You could try buy a ticket for Ross county and assign as a test

Tom Hardy’s Dug
On 27/04/2022 at 00:23, cookieboy said:

show the players this and tell them to become legends and enjoy what awaits them 

can’t believe nobody died by either being run over or falling from height 👀

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish Cup Final pre match thread - SOLD OUT (updated/merged)