Tam McManus 😆

mscjambo

No Idle Talk

Every time we play Hibernian you can bank on Tam McManus to spout some nonsense before the match. Its actually comical now. 

How are things in Edinburgh this week anyway? All the Hibbies in the workplace telling you all that 'yer getting it this time'? 😂

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Samuel Camazzola

• milky_26

• Bazzas right boot

The only thing McAnus did of note was touching up lap dancers when the H1b5 players went on an infamous night out.  The same night one of them urinated in a charity shop doorway.  H1b5 class.

It was reported in the press that one of the dancers said to him, "no touching Thomas". 

What a plonker.

3 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

Every time we play Hibernian you can bank on Tam McManus to spout some nonsense before the match. Its actually comical now. 

How are things in Edinburgh this week anyway? All the Hibbies in the workplace telling you all that 'yer getting it this time'? 😂

The Hibs fans I know are just playing it down. Not much optimism out there. 

No Idle Talk
44 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

The Hibs fans I know are just playing it down. Not much optimism out there. 

That's fear. Good to hear. 

22 hours ago, OTT said:

If you believe that losing puts the pressure onto the other team that wins more times, okay, you keep losing. Keep losing and put the pressure onto us.”

:pleasingao:

That needs painted in the tunnel. 

On the side that Hibs line up. 

Edited by EH11 2NL

Did Tam Anus even play in a derby that H1B5 won? The daftie needs a brain before he can try and play mins games. 

19 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

That needs painted in the tunnel. 

On the side that Hibs line up. 

Away teams dressing room :P  Bam them up from the word go. 

Love Paulo, he got it :) 

Rocky jamboa

Even hobos were telling him to shut up! The guy is an absolute irrelevant bell end. He just says stuff to try and provoke a reaction and get a name for himself but no one cares what he says. 

Theme From Sparta F.C.
10 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Stevo's obviously struck a raw nerve by saying we're a bigger and better team.

It's true, why don't they get it?  I'm baffled.

The hobos were delighted when we got demoted. And they probably thought that we'd struggle for a long time to come?

With hindsight it was the best thing that happened to us.

All the deadwood's been cleared out. And we came back up bigger, stronger and better, and everyone's behind the club.

As we prepare for our European adventures, which will make the Club money. And they couldn't get out their League Cup group!

All of that sticks in their throats!!!

They just can't handle it.

They will ALWAYS be the wee team....

HHGH

2 hours ago, Zico said:

Did Tam Anus even play in a derby that H1B5 won? The daftie needs a brain before he can try and play mins games. 

I cannot answer your question. But (and apologies seeing as I've only just posted this clip on another thread) McAnus was on the bench for this 'un. I dunno if he got on the pitch but little wonder that his views are so jaundiced. He must be suffering even to this day. 😁

Mixu & O'Connor played; and were thwarted.

42 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

I cannot answer your question. But (and apologies seeing as I've only just posted this clip on another thread) McAnus was on the bench for this 'un. I dunno if he got on the pitch but little wonder that his views are so jaundiced. He must be suffering even to this day. 😁

No apologies, that will never get old!

8 hours ago, Zico said:

No apologies, that will never get old!

Ha Ha the hibs fans ... who the Fk'n hell are you ... Janczyk two perfect passes later GIRFUY 😂😂😂

colinmaroon
21 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They could beat us, we'll still finish higher in them and have a better season. 

Tam speaks like a rabid fan, being in the media there should be a bit of balance and realism and if an agenda or bias it should be at least partially factually driven. 

He just slavers on talking shite with no balance or facts  to back up his outlandish views. 

Does he post on here by any chance? 

Almost certainly!

11 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

he was brought on for oconnor on 84 mins

Ronald Villiers
15 hours ago, Theme From Sparta F.C. said:

The hobos were delighted when we got demoted. And they probably thought that we'd struggle for a long time to come?

With hindsight it was the best thing that happened to us.

All the deadwood's been cleared out. And we came back up bigger, stronger and better, and everyone's behind the club.

As we prepare for our European adventures, which will make the Club money. And they couldn't get out their League Cup group!

All of that sticks in their throats!!!

They just can't handle it.

They will ALWAYS be the wee team....

HHGH

Well said mate.  

On 18/04/2022 at 08:07, kingantti1874 said:

when were the 2 decades of dominance? The 70’s and !?

The 1920s - we didn’t get much out of them.

Hibs had some decent sides in the ‘20s and reached two Scottish Cup Finals (lost both as you might expect 😊).

14 hours ago, Wee Mikey said:

Took my we tim mate to that game, said he never felt so scared before and after the game.. Though couldny believe the scenes when the winner went in , hes no been back to see Hearts since !!!

Montgomery Brewster
On 05/08/2022 at 19:26, Rocky jamboa said:

Even hobos were telling him to shut up! The guy is an absolute irrelevant bell end. He just says stuff to try and provoke a reaction and get a name for himself but no one cares what he says. 

An absolute vermin welt. **** him !

Gorgierools
36 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Don’t worry…..by 2pm he will have disappeared 

Right up his own hoop.