Tam McManus πŸ˜†

mscjambo

Percival King

I don't read or hear first hand anything from Tam McManus, I only read about him on here and Football Scotland and the like but if I were one of the more reasonable, objective Hibs supporters (and they do definitely exist), I'd want to disown the guy. He was at best a dead average footballer but doesn't even hit that giddy height as a pundit.Β 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Samuel Camazzola

• milky_26

• Bazzas right boot

Hectormasson
27 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Players like Pat Stanton, Alec Cropley and Jimmy O'Rourke must cringe when McManus is described as a legend!

Absolute insignificant wee bag ofπŸ’©πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‡±πŸ‡»πŸ‘πŸ‘

Factuer Moi
14 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Too many threads on hibs and Hibs arses on here.Β 

Β 

Also, too many threads on rangers on here.Β 

Β 

Need to change the name to SCKB

Β 

Scottish clubs kick back.Β 

Β 

Hibs idiots get way too much press on here. Get these threads into a melt mega thread.Β 

Β 

The Bants MateΒ 

Β 

The BantsΒ 

colinmaroon
36 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

Players like Pat Stanton, Alec Cropley and Jimmy O'Rourke must cringe when McManus is described as a legend!

Β 

A leg-end.Β  Using the ancient Sanskrit word for bell - "leg".

Β 

Β 

Nucky Thompson

How the feck does that simpleton get a job in the media?

Β 

There must be some other Hibs minded pundits with more than 1 brain cell?

Or maybe notΒ 

4 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

He's an absolute nobody, he's trying to cling onto Hibs so he can make a few quid so actually feel sorry for the boy. Better served getting a career going to serve him in his later years than life then being a clickbaiter.Β Β 

Not sure there is as much money in the freak show circuit as there used to beΒ 

John Findlay
8 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

when were the 2 decades of dominance? The 70’s and !?

1920s

John Findlay

I take a size 10 in footwear.

I can guarantee that my footwear size is higher than Tom McManus's IQ.

Weakened Offender
6 hours ago, Mister Dee said:

I love the way Ryan Stevenson is now such a Hearts man.Β 
Excellent player for us, and who can forget β€˜that’ goal at Easter Road.Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

One of many who has a derby win named after him. Totally loves the Hearts.Β 

3 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Β 

One of many who has a derby win named after him. Totally loves the Hearts.Β 

He’s some boy. 😍 
Hope to see him at the final.Β 

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

They never learn... πŸ˜„Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

β€œIf you believe that losing puts the pressure onto the other team that wins more times, okay, you keep losing.Β Keep losing and put the pressure onto us.”

Β 

:pleasingao:

Edited by OTT

Jambos_1874
Just now, OTT said:

Β 

Β 

β€œIf you believe that losing puts the pressure onto the other team that wins more times, okay, you keep losing.Β Keep losing and put the pressure onto us.”

Wiser words never spoken, by the man who delivered the biggest Derby pumping in history.

Β 

Happy to have the pressure on us as well as to maintain the natural order on Sunday.

Samuel Camazzola
5 minutes ago, OTT said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

:pleasingao:

Β 

3 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Wiser words never spoken, by the man who delivered the biggest Derby pumping in history.

Β 

Happy to have the pressure on us as well as to maintain the natural order on Sunday.

πŸ‘Β 

Β 

Loss for them and Johnson edges closer to the door already.Β 

You have to give the boy some credit ………… it takes some doing to be so wrong so many times and to not even skip a beat when making his next doomed prediction :rofl:Β 

HeartsandonlyHearts
17 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

They never learn... πŸ˜„Β 

Β 

Β 

Does this mean they haven’t put us in our place yet. Jeez what’s taking them so long.

They really are a bunch of dimwits. They just can’t help themselves.

Samuel Camazzola
35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You have to give the boy some credit ………… it takes some doing to be so wrong so many times and to not even skip a beat when making his next doomed prediction :rofl:Β 

He needs to do something to keep busy. I believe he's been emptied from the club TV channel.Β 

Who employs that weapon, cant think when i have read his shite in print

Β 

I wasny that far awayΒ  from him, in the 4-4 game and heΒ  looked scared ,as we went mental

Β 

A plastic weegie hobo if everΒ  ,who spoke about gangs who heΒ  knew from his scheme, on radio and with pride

Β 

A joke if everΒ 

Edited by SCFHearts

indianajones

How McManus is forging himself a career as a pundit is just beyond comprehension.Β 

Β 

The guy is brainless. His footballing career was mince too.

Β 

Its just very weird which is pretty apt considering the guy is a creepy weirdo.Β 

28 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

He needs to do something to keep busy. I believe he's been emptied from the club TV channel.Β 

The Tufty ClubΒ 

Just now, indianajones said:

How McManus is forging himself a career as a pundit is just beyond comprehension.Β 

Β 

The guy is brainless. His footballing career was mince too.

Β 

Its just very weird which is pretty apt considering the guy is a creepy weirdo.Β 

He isn'tΒ 

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The Tufty ClubΒ 

The Proclaimers will use him as a frontman, for a new begging bowl, as the last one the dwarf bangers did has went awfy quietΒ 

3 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

The Proclaimers will use him as a frontman, for a new begging bowl, as the last one the dwarf bangers did has went awfy quietΒ 

Bet hes seen more Proclaimer members than their official fan club

LogicalEric

I see Stevo has rattled a fair few of them with his column this week. Ex Hibs players calling up the Daily Record to have a Jaws like bite back.Β 

12 minutes ago, LogicalEric said:

I see Stevo has rattled a fair few of them with his column this week. Ex Hibs players calling up the Daily Record to have a Jaws like bite back.Β 

Yes Easter Road legend Graham Mitchell ……… who ……… apparently did not think it was wise of Stevenson to point out that Hearts are a better team because it could come back to haunt him and cites Leveins natural order quote as evidence ……….. not sure where he gets that considering Hearts beating Hibs is the natural order as the history books showΒ 

How does this man keep sprouting shite as frequently as he does. Even the most bitter hibby can't keep up with him. Once again we will find out on Sunday who #1 in Edinburgh really is. FTH.

Howdy Doody Jambo

The pressure has, is and always will be on us to beat them, what's the problem, it's just a part of being a Hearts player, it's no big dealΒ 

What did Tam actually achieve as a H1b5 player? About 10 league goals in 7+ years not a great goal average for a centre half never mind a strikerΒ 

Ronald Villiers

The guy's a complete rocket and the tramps are brain washed by what he says.Β  Stevo's obviously struck a raw nerve by saying we're a bigger and better team.Β  It's true, why don't the get it?Β  I'm baffled.

Konrad von Carstein
1 hour ago, LogicalEric said:

Is there a link to this hilarity?

Just had a glance on his derby record. He was with the tramps from 97 to 2005.

Hearts 11

Hibs 8

Draws 10

Β 

He scored a single goal against us, a header in the 4 - 4 New year derby in 2003.

Β 

Hibs were 4-2 up against us at Tynecastle and they blew it when we scored 2 more to make it 4 - 4. They were spewing. Absolutely spewing!

Β 

I think this is why he hates us so much. He scored and was 4-2 up at Tynecastle and couldn't even winΒ :gocompare:

50 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Just had a glance on his derby record. He was with the tramps from 97 to 2005.

Hearts 11

Hibs 8

Draws 10

Β 

He scored a single goal against us, a header in the 4 - 4 New year derby in 2003.

Β 

Hibs were 4-2 up against us at Tynecastle and they blew it when we scored 2 more to make it 4 - 4. They were spewing. Absolutely spewing!

Β 

I think this is why he hates us so much. He scored and was 4-2 up at Tynecastle and couldn't even winΒ :gocompare:

Although we had a better record than them during his time, that's actually one of the best spells for Hibs in derbies since the 70s. Says a lot about them of course.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yes Easter Road legend Graham Mitchell ……… who ……… apparently did not think it was wise of Stevenson to point out that Hearts are a better team because it could come back to haunt him and cites Leveins natural order quote as evidence ……….. not sure where he gets that considering Hearts beating Hibs is the natural order as the history books showΒ 

My favourite thing about the natural order quote is that since Levein said that our record against them is W7 D4 L3

Β 

But aye they got to unfurl a banner that one time so it "came back to bite us" πŸ˜…

19 minutes ago, AGoodLaugh said:

My favourite thing about the natural order quote is that since Levein said that our record against them is W7 D4 L3

Β 

But aye they got to unfurl a banner that one time so it "came back to bite us" πŸ˜…

It is really weird is it not ………. they come out with such odd things and then repeat them as though it vindicates their position when in fact it just high lights their ineptitude

Β 

It is like if we tried to claim that we had changed the natural order of our head to head record vs Celtic or Rangers after beating them onceΒ 

Β 

I do not know if they are too stupid to understand the comment or if they just delude them selves to feel better about how glaringly inferior they areΒ 

highlandjambo3

I believe these are commonly used down fester way……….plastic tied to the turnstiles and auto flashed every time one of the deluded go through:

Β 

Β 

401BB1F7-090E-4223-8A96-25A64BE861E6.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Sooks said:

It is really weird is it not ………. they come out with such odd things and then repeat them as though it vindicates their position when in fact it just high lights their ineptitude

Β 

It is like if we tried to claim that we had changed the natural order of our head to head record vs Celtic or Rangers after beating them onceΒ 

Β 

I do not know if they are too stupid to understand the comment or if they just delude them selves to feel better about how glaringly inferior they areΒ 

You mean like how they are over the final.Β  The derby dominance over the past few decades is glorious.Β  The single moments as well, stevo winner, ozturk last min with 10men, hartley hat trick, happy new weir, MDV, relegation derby, bozzie on the board, fozzie on the fence, hickey. RUDIΒ 

Β 

Yes its football so they will win the odd game, but the wins are normally insignificant 1 nil or 2-1 with no spectacular moment of magic and we then dominate for the next few.Β  Β  Β 

Gorgie rules.Β  Β It always has and it always will

1 hour ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Personally think Ryan Stevenson comes across as abit of a muppet in his articles.

How so ? He just says what he thinks and doesn't mess about. You can hardly say his commentary is deluded.Β 

Especially when he is talking about them.Β 

McManus on the other hand .....Β 

Bazzas right boot

They could beat us, we'll still finish higher in them and have a better season.Β 

Β 

Tam speaks like a rabid fan, being in the media there should be a bit of balance and realism and if an agenda or bias it should be at least partially factually driven.Β 

Β 

He just slavers on talking shite with no balance or factsΒ  to back up his outlandish views.Β 

Β 

Does he post on here by any chance?Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Personally think Ryan Stevenson comes across as abit of a muppet in his articles.

Β 

Haha of course you do! Hahahaha

2 hours ago, Gorgie Spiv said:

You mean like how they are over the final.Β  The derby dominance over the past few decades is glorious.Β  The single moments as well, stevo winner, ozturk last min with 10men, hartley hat trick, happy new weir, MDV, relegation derby, bozzie on the board, fozzie on the fence, hickey. RUDIΒ 

Β 

Yes its football so they will win the odd game, but the wins are normally insignificant 1 nil or 2-1 with no spectacular moment of magic and we then dominate for the next few.Β  Β  Β 

Gorgie rules.Β  Β It always has and it always will

I mean exactly like thatΒ 

Β 

Some of them still have gifs and avatars about Tynie being demolished or is being liquidated ………. they live in a parallel universe

Β 

It is a good thing though because the more they obsess about us and fail to recognise the mess they are in the worse it will get ……….. it is the ones that are not happy that you have to worry about and hope that they continue to get shouted downΒ 

Samuel Camazzola
5 hours ago, The Maroon Pound said:

The pressure has, is and always will be on us to beat them, what's the problem, it's just a part of being a Hearts player, it's no big dealΒ 

What did Tam actually achieve as a H1b5 player? About 10 league goals in 7+ years not a great goal average for a centre half never mind a strikerΒ 

Moose played about the same number of games for us as he managed for Hibs. It won't take too many guesses on who scored more.Β