• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Samuel Camazzola

• milky_26

• Bazzas right boot

His Twitter feed is hilarious. Tramp that he is getting it tight from the big team.

Has anyone made more of an arse of themselves ? Well, Malony aside

Kirky Jambo
3 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

The man chooses to continually make an arse of himself 😂

Indeed. Did he not do an article saying he would have told Ann Budge to F off if asked to take a pay cut during lockdown. Shortly before Hibs followed suit.

Then doubled down rather than admitting he had made an erse of it 😂 

RustyRightPeg

Ryan Stevenson making a James hunt of him on instagram earlier as well. Feast for the eyes

Samuel Camazzola
3 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Ryan Stevenson making a James hunt of him on instagram earlier as well. Feast for the eyes

Link or screenshot please. 👍 

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Surprised. He lived through a period of our dominance. He should know the score

Like all hibs, ever

40 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

What does that deluded cockwomble actually mean, "Finally settle who is the No.1 side in Edinburgh" Why would he even think there is an ounce of debate, Hearts Wins 146 - 86 Hubz. They have been the dominant team in two of the last thirteen decades, lost the two biggest derbies in history between the clubs 2012 & 2022 and every cup game at Hampden between the teams and not forgetting their defeat in 1896 at New Logie Green in the SC - losing 3 - 1. Hearts have won more trophies and league titles, Tam, please explain, we know you look in on here you complete and utter fud.

39 minutes ago, Kirky Jambo said:

Indeed. Did he not do an article saying he would have told Ann Budge to F off if asked to take a pay cut during lockdown. Shortly before Hibs followed suit.

Then doubled down rather than admitting he had made an erse of it 😂 

Yes.

Bazzas right boot

Too many threads on hibs and Hibs arses on here. 

Also, too many threads on rangers on here. 

Need to change the name to SCKB

Scottish clubs kick back. 

Hibs idiots get way too much press on here. Get these threads into a melt mega thread. 

3 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Hibs idiots get way too much press on here. Get these threads into a melt mega thread. 

Sorry Sire

7 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

I disagree they are our rivals and threads mocking them after destroying their season are to be expected

8 hours ago, jonesy said:

What do Hibs have to do with Edinburgh? 

Correct they had tricolours also it just suits them to support Celtic when they throw the towel in! 

kingantti1874
8 hours ago, suds66 said:

What does that deluded cockwomble actually mean, "Finally settle who is the No.1 side in Edinburgh" Why would he even think there is an ounce of debate, Hearts Wins 146 - 86 Hubz. They have been the dominant team in two of the last thirteen decades, lost the two biggest derbies in history between the clubs 2012 & 2022 and every cup game at Hampden between the teams and not forgetting their defeat in 1896 at New Logie Green in the SC - losing 3 - 1. Hearts have won more trophies and league titles, Tam, please explain, we know you look in on here you complete and utter fud.

when were the 2 decades of dominance? The 70’s and !?

8 hours ago, suds66 said:

Perfect summation suds !

9 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

His Twitter feed is hilarious. Tramp that he is getting it tight from the big team.

Has anyone made more of an arse of themselves ? Well, Malony aside

I think that honour goes to the commentator on Hibs TV. 

Hearts have nothing to celebrate 😂

22games nro

Anybody else not able to get joy division out of their heads , lol.

😎😎😎

thank you hibs 

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

when were the 2 decades of dominance? The 70’s and !?

The 1920's, I believe. I'm sure there was a breakdown posted by JKB member on another thread.

13 minutes ago, 22games nro said:

Anybody else not able to get joy division out of their heads , lol.

😎😎😎

thank you hibs 

Was the blue meanies singing it yesterday?  I am sure the song was ringing out or it could just have been leftovers.  Going to make it my ringtone.

12 minutes ago, suds66 said:

The 1920's, I believe. I'm sure there was a breakdown posted by JKB member on another thread.

I think you are correct. 

This century we are only just ahead with I think 35 wins against 20.

27 minutes ago, H2 said:

I think you are correct. 

Yeah, it's close!!!😆

10 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Correct, I’m a great believer that if you ignore it, it will eventually go away.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

I think that honour goes to the commentator on Hibs TV. 

Hearts have nothing to celebrate 😂

I know it was Hibs TV but that was pure bitterness just pouring out. 

He's an absolute nobody, he's trying to cling onto Hibs so he can make a few quid so actually feel sorry for the boy. Better served getting a career going to serve him in his later years than life then being a clickbaiter.  

I love the way Ryan Stevenson is now such a Hearts man. 
Excellent player for us, and who can forget ‘that’ goal at Easter Road. 

Now I know oor Tam is a big Hibee, nothing wrong with that (well there is but that is for another time 😁).......but to keep continually setting yersell up is just stupid.  If there is any team that you would not back it's Hibs, they keep making a shop front of it, yet this clown still keeps falling for it. He would be better laying low and just shut the feck up......RS has completely ragged doll him on twitter, glorious....HHGH!!.

1 hour ago, H2 said:

I think you are correct. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am amazed that after every quote from Tam he is described as a Hibs Legend as he had a bang average career on a par with Benny Brazil . I had the misfortune to hear his after dinner speaking as a warm up to Willie Young and he hibsed that as well. 

Seems like setting yourself up for a verbal scudding and generally ‘Hibs’ing it’ it just comes naturally to that lot. 

I don't mind him. 

But its a losers mentality. Bumming up every small success and not seeing the bigger picture. 

The bigger picture is SIXTY (60) more wins. 

1 hour ago, jimbojambo said:

I am amazed that after every quote from Tam he is described as a Hibs Legend as he had a bang average career on a par with Benny Brazil . I had the misfortune to hear his after dinner speaking as a warm up to Willie Young and he hibsed that as well. 

Benny was far better than him😄😄😄 
at least he got to play with George Best - what legend did TMcM get to play with?

Btw Benny was a Jambo when he was at school turned to the dark side as a young man 😱

1 hour ago, jimbojambo said:

tbf being bang average for hibs is normal for them to be hibs legends

2 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Players like Pat Stanton, Alec Cropley and Jimmy O'Rourke must cringe when McManus is described as a legend!