Led up the garden path

vegas-voss

Wonder what the record is for the longest period a team has gone without a proper manager in place, for as long as Vlad is in place we could get that unwanted record.................. HMFC Kickback January 25th 2011 - Header - when will Hearts finally appoint a manager?

Hahaha! I think we actually hold that record.... another thing...we never were told (I don't believe) that chervenkov was actually the main man in the committee, so how come when it goes tits up he then gets sacked as if it was his fault? seems strange that one, unless I missed something.

My prediction would be that if Davies wants it the jobs is his, but seemingly he is on holiday.

If he does not want it, then we will be back to square one.

Wasn't Burley away on holiday before he got the Hearts job ?

Seems like an odd time to go away.

Thats a very valid point which I'd normally agree with.

The problem is, we've been ****ed around for so long, that if we were told this is the case, I have no trust left that it would actually happen in the summer. I think it is the same with many of us, and rightly so IMO.

You're right JR. Plus the statement was open-ended and included no timescales which is all very convenient for the board.

Guest JamboRobbo
You're right JR. Plus the statement was open-ended and included no timescales which is all very convenient for the board.

Agreed. I'm still hanging on to the tiniest glimmer of hope, but it's more a case of "ill believe it when I see it" these days.

I would rather wait until the summer and get the right man than appoint the wrong man now.

What summer is that Samster...2009?

From a very stern Matron with cold calloussed hands,do heinz or Knor do Beetroot

I'll send you my recipe. three times a week is ok

Archived