• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Don Dan

• Morgan

• Bazzas right boot

brunoatemyhamster

If the lads want to get 11 deck chairs oot and smoke a big cigar for the 90 mins, then that's fine by me. 

Make All your subs at half time so they can work on their tan. 

They've earned it. 

Not fussy as long as they all come through it in one piece. 

1 nil hearts. 

We'll probably be resting a few with knocks and others out injured so I don't expect we will put anything like our strongest possible side out.  I frankly don't give a shiny one for any of the remaining league games, which are basically inconsequential for us.  We can use these games to give fringe players some game time while looking after our key players ahead of the final.

Dundee who? Rest the whole squad and play the fringe players get them prepared in case they're needed for the final.

Going to be a bit of a rush for tickets as not announced yet and so far this season they have sold them through their own website- ok if you can put them on your phone or print them off I suppose.

Heartsmad1874

Gonna guess they'll go on sale Monday/Tuesday. Looks like we aren't getting the stand behind the goal anyway.

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Why is it on Sunday?

Do no all the top 6 games that’s left play Sunday? Bottom 6 Saturday til end of season

Jambos_1874
11 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Gonna guess they'll go on sale Monday/Tuesday. Looks like we aren't getting the stand behind the goal anyway.

How come? Well take a big support up there and I doubt they'll sell enough to not justify giving us that.

Really looking forward to heading up to that one.

Heartsmad1874
28 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

How come? Well take a big support up there and I doubt they'll sell enough to not justify giving us that.

Looks like they are selling tickets for that end to their own apart from the Celtic game, unless they are planning to split it? If not looks like all we'll get is the portion of the stand at side of pitch. 

62F6F8FA-53DF-4DEA-A397-E486244DC05C.jpeg

Jambos_1874
2 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Looks like they are selling tickets for that end to their own apart from the Celtic game, unless they are planning to split it? If not looks like all we'll get is the portion of the stand at side of pitch. 

62F6F8FA-53DF-4DEA-A397-E486244DC05C.jpeg

Ah right, thanks. Fair enough, home fans should always be prioritised. I'll need to be on the ball to get a ticket!

AlphonseCapone
42 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

Are they not doing work on a stand? That might impact how they're disturbing tickets amongst home and away supports. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, Angel eyes said:

Do no all the top 6 games that’s left play Sunday? Bottom 6 Saturday til end of season

No. 

4 hours ago, bigdav said:

Going to be a bit of a rush for tickets as not announced yet and so far this season they have sold them through their own website- ok if you can put them on your phone or print them off I suppose.

Was in United ticket office on Friday to ask about tickets for Sunday .we are getting fair play upper and lower and stand behind goals .with holiday tomorrow tickets to go on sale Tuesday afternoon 

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, 151 said:

Party mode for this. 

Bring the beachballs.

Bring your boots. We might need some players.

I hope we are careful who we are selecting. Last time there we lost how many players to injury ?  Their pitch is rank and they are cloggers

Rick Sanchez

I'd definitely give game time to Moore, Woodburn, McEneff, Ginnelly and GMS and ask them to show them something. Smith and Souttar as well if they're back.

Looking forward to it. 

Everyone has an incentive to play well to be in the Cup final squad. Be good to see the guys again after yesterday and continue the celebrations. 

Really couldn't give sh*t the league work is done for this season, of course I want a win but all I really care about is nobody else gets injured in the next 5weeks 

1-1 

I don't think there will be lots of changes for the post split fixtures but I do think we will use this weekend coming to recharge the batteries for a few.

Can see starts for GMS, Gino, McEneff, Woodburn and Cammie to continue his return from injury. Kirk may play some part as well, probably off the bench.

League work is done. I’m not fussed, just get the fringe players game time and manage the time given to the certain starters for the final. These final games should be training sessions. We owe nothing to the league and look after ourselves. It’s all about preparing for the final. There’s a lot for the teams battling for Europe to play for and they will be physical in their quests (rightly so) so we need to be careful

1 minute ago, Homme said:

1-1 

I don't think there will be lots of changes for the post split fixtures but I do think we will use this weekend coming to recharge the batteries for a few.

Can see starts for GMS, Gino, McEneff, Woodburn and Cammie to continue his return from injury. Kirk may play some part as well, probably off the bench.

We can't make wholesale changes because a lot of young fringe players are out on loan and can't be recalled now .so your are spot on with the players that need game time also the U18s have their own Scottish cup final soon

Samuel Camazzola

Recall Damour to justify his wages. Play the fringe players to give them game time should they need to be called upon when it matters. 

13 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Recall Damour to justify his wages. Play the fringe players to give them game time should they need to be called upon when it matters. 

If this was possible it would probably mean we were stuck with him for another season

9 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I hope we are careful who we are selecting. Last time there we lost how many players to injury ?  Their pitch is rank and they are cloggers

And no doubt they will try to kick us off the park again!

8 hours ago, Rick Sanchez said:

I'd definitely give game time to Moore, Woodburn, McEneff, Ginnelly and GMS and ask them to show them something. Smith and Souttar as well if they're back.

No chance of Smith and Souttar being back. Fingers crossed they are fit for the Final.

Stewart

Moore  Sibbick Kingsley

Atkinson Haring McEneff GMS

Boyce

Woodburn  Kirk

Edited by Thomaso

I'll be interested to see how msny Jambos make the trip.  Nothing really at stake.  Cuo final still weeks away.

PHM status not at stake.

Watt-Zeefuik

Win, lose, draw, perhaps it's a bad attitude but I absolutely do not care. I hope we give some young boys a chance to play, and give players with knocks a nice long time to rest.

Training scrimmage for SC final number 1 of 5, for me.