Richard Mad ley Vs Don't Look Up

Konrad von Carstein

JudyJudyJudy
25 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

I thought that film was quite underrated. Even though it got nominated for a few Oscar’s . Richard M Is just not rated , hopeless 

I P Knightley
34 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Richard Madeley is a shoplifting fud although he allegedly has no memory of it. 

I didn't know about the shoplifting but I'm more than happy to go along with the "fud" part. He doesn't strike me as an intelligent man which, in itself, doesn't make him a fud but he manages to compound it into being a thick fud.

13 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I didn't know about the shoplifting but I'm more than happy to go along with the "fud" part. He doesn't strike me as an intelligent man which, in itself, doesn't make him a fud but he manages to compound it into being a thick fud.

Totally agree with the 'fud' handle but he can be quite spectacular when he goes into full on Partridge mode. Like the time he told Sophie Ellis-Bextor that she had a very peculiar face. Anyone else got any Madeleyisms?

The Bannon Flick

If I had a gun and 3 bullets and was given a free pass to shoot any celebrities, I would shoot Madeley 3 times.

He is a fud, no doubt about it. 

Lord Montpelier
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Richard Madeley is a shoplifting fud although he allegedly has no memory of it. 

Forgetfulness? I wonder if he's related to the First Minister. 

On the one hand, he's an amusing Alan Partridge real life figure who has provided hours of hilarity and was also friends with Tony Wilson, which gets kudos in my book.

On the other, he's an ignorant objectionable buffoon who is unfit for serious political debate.

Essentially, get him hosting the One Show where he belongs.

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Forgetfulness? I wonder if he's related to the First Minister. 

Was she shoplifting champagne?

Didn't know that. 

13 hours ago, JWL said:

Totally agree with the 'fud' handle but he can be quite spectacular when he goes into full on Partridge mode. Like the time he told Sophie Ellis-Bextor that she had a very peculiar face. Anyone else got any Madeleyisms?

'Uh, they're not my best jeans'. :rofl: 

I ****ing love Madeley.

3 hours ago, Cade said:

There's millions of daft auld gits like Madeley in the UK.

And they all have the vote.

Madeley knows what he's doing.