Nothing is in the bag.

John Findlay

Some utter shitebags on this forum, Hibs won’t win the cup and we will not lose today.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sooks

• Mikey1874

• Morgan

• jamtartan74

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Салатные палочки
3 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Some utter shitebags on this forum, Hibs won’t win the cup and we will not lose today.

:yas: 

gowestjambo

At the last hibs game at Easter Road, hibs were expecting to get beat - we let them off the hook with our slow ponderous start. We handed them the initiative for the first 20 minutes.

Establishing the upper hand early on with the corect attitude is vital. As usual the midfield battle will be of huge importance, as long as we are up for it from the start we should be fine.

We are due them a doing......so no negative thoughts please Robbie!!

best in the land

Hibs I think will be dirty bassas today and try and add to our injury issues next week.

That's my main concern we already really miss Smith,souttar,Beni and Cammy.

17 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

At the last hibs game at Easter Road, hibs were expecting to get beat - we let them off the hook with our slow ponderous start. We handed them the initiative for the first 20 minutes.

Establishing the upper hand early on with the corect attitude is vital. As usual the midfield battle will be of huge importance, as long as we are up for it from the start we should be fine.

We are due them a doing......so no negative thoughts please Robbie!!

Correct - I’ll do the negative thoughts! 😖

36 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

That’s more like it, never, ever afraid of the spoon burning, sister fisting, inbred tramps! 

Chillidigits

The important thing for me is that we don't pick up injuries/niggles ahead of the semi. We must have enough fit players to tackle the prospect of extra time next week.

48 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Yes nothing in the bag suits some Hearts supporters rather well actually although it is nothing compared to the menstrual gymnastics going on on Hibs.net at the minute 

53 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

Shitebag

Hearts will win today and win the cup :lol: 

Regardless of whether fans think it’s in the bag. The players certainly won’t! 

Edited by GBJambo

Unknown user

1 hour ago, The Tackle said:

Correct

20 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes nothing in the bag suits some Hearts supporters rather well actually although it is nothing compared to the menstrual gymnastics going on on Hibs.net at the minute 

One of my last favourite sports

10 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

This is what's worrying me. I really hope we can at least get Devlin back for next week, I don't think we miss Souttar at all tbh. I hope we go for Haring and Sibbick tomorrow, really don't want to see Halliday in the middle 😭

We miss Souttar because we have to play Kingsley at centre back instead of left back.

45 minutes ago, Chillidigits said:

The important thing for me is that we don't pick up injuries/niggles ahead of the semi. We must have enough fit players to tackle the prospect of extra time next week.

This!

15 hours ago, DS98 said:

Based on probable line ups tomorrow

Gordon > Macey and Dabrowski put together 

Kingsley > Hanlon

Halkett > Bushiri

Atkinson = Cadden

Cochrane = Doig

Haring > Newall

Sibbick > JDH

GMS > Mueller 

Mckay > Jasper 

Boyce > Clarke

Simms > Melkerson 

🙂 .. I've only heard of about 4 players in their team .. shows how attention I spend

Factuer Moi
11 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Wee bit concerned about our midfield and our approach tomorrow in what is a essentially a dead rubber for us.

The big thing here is come away from

it with no injuries and the psychological upper hand. 

The semi is miles more important for us, although it would be nice to have them leave Tynecastle knowing they can’t win at Hampden.

Not overly concerned but if we have a bit of arrogance about us, so much the better.

I see us going 180 minutes without conceding in the next week

Not a dead rubber

Winning every game we can is where we are at, this Derby is massive as a lot hinges on it for Us. They also need to do something big in this game, beating them would be the highlight of the work we have put in,. A draw means nothing to Us, yet can end their chances of a top 6 finish. No need for me to go into their side to deeply, we all know what they will be praying for. Hoping for an all round solid performance from our experienced midfield players available to play. Haring Halliday are capable of putting in strong shifts.

Win this game and we have the advantage on them for the Semi Final. Not going to get ahead of myself, would love to smash them. 

Edited by Factuer Moi

Arthur Morgan
5 hours ago, Thomaso said:

We miss Souttar because we have to play Kingsley at centre back instead of left back.

Kingsley is absolutely fine at CB, imo. 

Edited by Arthur Morgan

No Idle Talk

This is not something I would normally do(seen Hearts fail me too many times) but I AM doing it........

Our spot in the Scottish Cup Final is in the bag. There is no way we are getting beat in an important match by that Hibs team. They are shite. And that is being generous. If we play with the same level of commitment that we did today we will wipe the floor with them on that big open pitch.

Bring on the Hibees!

Edited by No Idle Talk

30 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Kingsley is absolutely fine at CB, imo. 

You miss the point. Kingsley is excellent CB but with Souttar in the team Kingsley can play in his best position at LB

Arthur Morgan
1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

You miss the point. Kingsley is excellent CB but with Souttar in the team Kingsley can play in his best position at LB

Yeah, true.

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

With respect to the point you are making, the key thing about Kingsley is his heart and football intelligence. Watch closely every time he gets the ball. He has total vision and can pass or drive forward. He passes quickly without hesitation which helps bypass any press and he can also hold possession and wait for a better opportunity. 

It might help him a bit the players around which I think Halkett is more helpful but not sure it matters. 

He could play in any position. 

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Next weekend is a different game with much more at stake.

Yeah. 

Hearts can blow the losers away from the whistle next week. 

Kingsley is a rolls Royce. 
they will be wounded but let’s see how they feel running out at a half empty hibs end and a full hearts end. That and beat the wanks in the tunnels. Still have a feeling Simms will be the star of the semi

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah. 

Of course we can but Hibs won't be as adventurous as they were today. They'll have learnt today that we're a level above. 

8 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Of course we can but Hibs won't be as adventurous as they were today. They'll have learnt today that we're a level above. 

Not sure what they will do different next week as they cant play a counter attacking game either.

11 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

2 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

Not sure what they will do different next week as they cant play a counter attacking game either.

That’s right. Hibs play one way under Maloney. That was it today. 

20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

With respect to the point you are making, the key thing about Kingsley is his heart and football intelligence. Watch closely every time he gets the ball. He has total vision and can pass or drive forward. He passes quickly without hesitation which helps bypass any press and he can also hold possession and wait for a better opportunity. 

It might help him a bit the players around which I think Halkett is more helpful but not sure it matters. 

He could play in any position. 

Firstly no way am I criticising Kingsley in any way - he is a fabulous player at CB and LB.

The point I am making is in response to the poster who said we did not miss Souttar - again my point was we are stronger with Souttar at CB and Kingsley at LB.

2 hours ago, No Idle Talk said:

This is not something I would normally do(seen Hearts fail me too many times) but I AM doing it........

Our spot in the Scottish Cup Final is in the bag. There is no way we are getting beat in an important match by that Hibs team. They are shite. And that is being generous. If we play with the same level of commitment that we did today we will wipe the floor with them on that big open pitch.

Bring on the Hibees!

I agree we have a very good chance of winning but let's not get too ahead of ourselves!

Yes, we had a great game today and fantastic we beat our biggest rivals but do remember that next week is a different game in a neutral environment.

Салатные палочки
25 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Yeah. 

Pretty much what Robbie said in his interview. No repeat of that shite start today. 

Let's bury them 🇱🇻 

Fxxx the SPFL
32 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Bigger pitch Rocky will get the pish ripped out of him

Apparently they've got a couple of heidbanging cloggers back.  McKay will love them.

We should have Devlin back.

The bag is what it is in.  I know football can be a funny game but not that funny.

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, Mr Kipling said:

I agree we have a very good chance of winning but let's not get too ahead of ourselves!

Yes, we had a great game today and fantastic we beat our biggest rivals but do remember that next week is a different game in a neutral environment.

Sleep well tonight we’ll stuff the arse off them 

On 08/04/2022 at 20:44, John Findlay said:

I have to confess at feeling a bit uneasy, that quite a few supporters think that all we have to do is turn up at Tynecastle tomorrow, and Hampden next Saturday and Hibs are beat. Well as much as I would like that to happen, football doesn't work that way. Despite Hibs not appearing to have as good a season as us, they are not just going to lie down to us. Either tomorrow or next week.

We, Hearts will have to be on our game, both physically, and more importantly mentally too.

We cannot treat Hibs lightly, because if we do, we will get well and truly bit in the arse.

We will have to earn any win against them and that starts at 3pm tomorrow afternoon.

I saw the thread title, and I knew before I even looked that it was a @John Findlaythread.

And a wise OP as well.  This is all duck or no dinner for Hibs, and whatever else they will be we can be sure they'll be motivated.  We need to be wary and ready.

53 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Aye...we'll hopefully try for the last 20mins and score 5 😁

Batistuta87
On 08/04/2022 at 21:15, DS98 said:

Based on probable line ups tomorrow

Gordon > Macey and Dabrowski put together 

Kingsley > Hanlon

Halkett > Bushiri

Atkinson = Cadden

Cochrane = Doig

Haring > Newall

Sibbick > JDH

GMS > Mueller 

Mckay > Jasper 

Boyce > Clarke

Simms > Melkerson 

Atkinson is SO much better than Cadden btw. 

28 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Bigger pitch Rocky will get the pish ripped out of him

I fully expect Simms to tear him a new one next week although I think Portoloo may replace him. 

18 minutes ago, kawasakijambo said:

Hibs are a very good cup team.

Yeah

Celtic 2 Hibernian 1

St Johnstone 1 Hibernian 0

Hearts 2 Hibernian 1

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

It’s in the ****ing bag.

Buck off uncle of course it is 😂 

Victor Meldrew
1 hour ago, Mr Kipling said:

A neutral environment where they have NEVER beaten us. Just let that sink in...

58 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Atkinson is SO much better than Cadden btw. 

He was very good today. Defensively and positionally too.