6 days to go...............

Fenerjambo

Spineless...are you not angry at the way Vlad is lying to us????

Why are you so scared to stand up to the man, by saying enough is enough???

People like you and several others on this forum need to give yourself a severe shake...or do you act like a spineless biatch all the time???

Tell you what, I will buy out the club...save it from Vlad...and then:

I will pick the team.

Fire any boss that gets success if he doesn't do what I say.

I will tell you as fans i'm going to sort things out, and then do the opposite.

I will make wild and unbelievable claims, that will NEVER happen.

I will flood the team with players who would struggle to get a game for a Bon Accord League team.

I will lie time and time again to the fans

I will suddenly disappear from attending the games when it all goes wrong, coz I know some fans will have the bottle to stand up to me.

I will promise to build a new stand...and promise...and promise...and promise...maybe I will build one by 2050

I will then release a statement saying ok I have got this all wrong...I am going to sort out my evil ways and give you the manager you all crave, who will have total control over the team...and then do feck all, and sit in Lithuania thinking 'tee hee, they fell for it all over again'

Just what will it take for people like you to wake up and smell the feckin' coffee?????

And don't give me the standard 'well why dont you organise a protest' or 'but uncle Vlad will leave us if we say he is bad...and then we wont have anyone' replies...feck Vlad...he can beat it as far as I am concerned...Hearts will remain in some capacity, and then it can be re-established in time...i'd rather that than our institution be treated like a biatch by some deranged buffoon from Lithuania.

You're quite possibly the most ridiculous person I've conversed with here.

Where have I said I wouldn't stand up to him? I'd like you to point that out for me o'wise one.

Let me get this straight. You'd rather watch a Hearts team in the amateur leagues than the current side? What an utterly ridiculous statement. Vlad fecks off, we're left with a debt we can't possibly pay off, we get shut down. Would that make you happy? If I'm right in my theory, it'd leave you feeling over the moon.

The plans have been submitted to Edinburgh City Council. That doesn't tend to happen unless those building have a concrete intention to build.

If I remember correctly, the search for a manager when Vlad first took over dragged on for several weeks, before he appointed Burley. Would you prefer him to rushing into appointing a new manager immediately, risking appointing the wrong man? You probably would, only to jump on his back again if we didn't win the vast majority of our games.

I suggest you have a think to yourself before you reply to me, if you ever do.

And just a little bit of advice, you credibility here is still up for debate, calling people names and arrogant so and so's does not help establish that.

A little thought please!

Do you honestly think I give a flying feck what credability I have amongst some of you spineless enuchs??????

I'd rather rant, and show some passion and make a coal pit of myself...than to behave like some of the posters on here...

And how long are you willing to give this 'considered approach' a chance??? We have been listening to lies for the past TWO YEARS!!! do you honestly think things are going to change by the softly softly approach??? If Hearts were an Italian team, the players would have been strung up, and Vlad chased out of town by now for what he has done!!!! I always thought that us Scots were passionate people...but half of you lot are just prepared to sit and take anything this man throws at us...

Theres no point in trying to speak to some of these Emu's though...they have been turned into a gang of enuch's by Vlad....

Cid, I don't think your name calling is very helpful. I'm not sectarian, a fool or a halfwit.

However, to show there are no hard feelings can I just point out that it's the ostrich, not emu, that sticks it's head in the sand and the word you're looking for is "eunuch" rather than "enuch".

I hope this helps. :)

Dusk_Till_Dawn
If I remember correctly, the search for a manager when Vlad first took over dragged on for several weeks, before he appointed Burley. Would you prefer him to rushing into appointing a new manager immediately, risking appointing the wrong man? You probably would, only to jump on his back again if we didn't win the vast majority of our games.

You're right in a lot of what you say, but that's wishful thinking about the new manager. The series of appointments since Burley has been laughable, with no effort made to recruit someone suitable. Whether or not Vlad "rushes into it" or not, the chances are we'll be left with some joker who shouldn't be anywhere near our dug-out.

You're quite possibly the most ridiculous person I've conversed with here.

Where have I said I wouldn't stand up to him? I'd like you to point that out for me o'wise one.

Let me get this straight. You'd rather watch a Hearts team in the amateur leagues than the current side? What an utterly ridiculous statement. Vlad fecks off, we're left with a debt we can't possibly pay off, we get shut down. Would that make you happy? If I'm right in my theory, it'd leave you feeling over the moon.

The plans have been submitted to Edinburgh City Council. That doesn't tend to happen unless those building have a concrete intention to build.

I suggest you have a think to yourself before you reply to me, if you ever do.

Erm...when did I say I would 'rather' watch us play in an amateur league??? I would rather Vlad pulled his finger out his jacksie and appointed a manager, and bought some half decent players...basically...

I WOULD LIKE VLAD TO STAND BY HIS WORD...

Is that not the most basic kind of rule that people stand by??? Or would you continue to do business with someone who continually lied to you??? methinks not...

Would you put your mortgage on Vlad building a new stand?

Would you put your mortgage on Vlad not having an influence over team affairs anymore?

Would you put your mortgage on Vlad never lying to the fans again?

If you say yes to any of the above, in my humble opinion...that makes you ridiculous...and completely gullable.

You're right in a lot of what you say, but that's wishful thinking about the new manager. The series of appointments since Burley has been laughable, with no effort made to recruit someone suitable. Whether or not Vlad "rushes into it" or not, the chances are we'll be left with some joker who shouldn't be anywhere near out dug-out.

It is a possibility, yes.

But I'd much prefer some time taken over it, because then it shows that some thought has gone into the process. Instead of the first man who came along.

Unfortunately all we can do is wait and see what happens.

Guest JamboRobbo
I'm happy to go through it all again - if we have it planned out in advance and not like what happened in the past.

Just feel like complaining is the easy way out. We should be directing our energy into finding a solution instead, but that's harder.

A fair point.

Cid, I don't think your name calling is very helpful. I'm not sectarian, a fool or a halfwit.

However, to show there are no hard feelings can I just point out that it's the ostrich, not emu, that sticks it's head in the sand and the word you're looking for is "eunuch" rather than "enuch".

I hope this helps. :)

Neee naaaaaaw Neee naaaaaw It's the spelling police!!!

And actually no Therapist...if you want to be completely correct...neither an Emu or an Ostrich buries it's head in the sand...that is an old wives tale...

Erm...when did I say I would 'rather' watch us play in an amateur league??? I would rather Vlad pulled his finger out his jacksie and appointed a manager, and bought some half decent players...basically...

I WOULD LIKE VLAD TO STAND BY HIS WORD...

Is that not the most basic kind of rule that people stand by??? Or would you continue to do business with someone who continually lied to you??? methinks not...

Would you put your mortgage on Vlad building a new stand?

Would you put your mortgage on Vlad not having an influence over team affairs anymore?

Would you put your mortgage on Vlad never lying to the fans again?

If you say yes to any of the above, in my humble opinion...that makes you ridiculous...and completely gullable.

I don't have a mortgage.

Your exact words were:

"Hearts will remain in some capacity, and then it can be re-established in time...i'd rather that than our institution be treated like a biatch by some deranged buffoon from Lithuania." - So that doesn't mean you'd rather see us go bust and reform?

And actually no Therapist...if you want to be completely correct...neither an Emu or an Ostrich buries it's head in the sand...that is an old wives tale...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I don't have a mortgage.

Your exact words were:

"Hearts will remain in some capacity, and then it can be re-established in time...i'd rather that than our institution be treated like a biatch by some deranged buffoon from Lithuania." - So that doesn't mean you'd rather see us go bust and reform?

That says I'd rather Vlad beat it, and left us to it...and we would survive in some capacity if that were the only two choice...

If it's a choice between Vlad stays and continues to make us a complete joke, and we end up in freefall down into the first division...and continues to lie to us, and play us for fools...or he leaves, and we start again...i'd rather we have some pride in ourselves, and told him to GTF...

But if he was to stand by his word, and do what he says he will...then that obviously is what we all want...but will it happen? we have seen no sign of it in the past two years have we????

Why are you trying to make out that I want Hearts to go bust??? I would never want that...I just want Vlad to treat the club, and the fans with the respect we deserve...and that aint happening...and if you think it is, then you are completely deluded.

Do you honestly think I give a flying feck what credability I have amongst some of you spineless enuchs??????

I'd rather rant, and show some passion and make a coal pit of myself...than to behave like some of the posters on here...

And how long are you willing to give this 'considered approach' a chance??? We have been listening to lies for the past TWO YEARS!!! do you honestly think things are going to change by the softly softly approach??? If Hearts were an Italian team, the players would have been strung up, and Vlad chased out of town by now for what he has done!!!! I always thought that us Scots were passionate people...but half of you lot are just prepared to sit and take anything this man throws at us...

You know, maybe your more like him than you think, your way or nothing eh, you will be right then mate, folk like you are never wrong are they? It says schoolkid under your name, you play the part well.

Coal pit of yerself right enough, anyway time to add you to the ignore list.

That says I'd rather Vlad beat it, and left us to it...and we would survive in some capacity if that were the only two choice...

If it's a choice between Vlad stays and continues to make us a complete joke, and we end up in freefall down into the first division...and continues to lie to us, and play us for fools...or he leaves, and we start again...i'd rather we have some pride in ourselves, and told him to GTF...

But if he was to stand by his word, and do what he says he will...then that obviously is what we all want...but will it happen? we have seen no sign of it in the past two years have we????

Why are you trying to make out that I want Hearts to go bust??? I would never want that...I just want Vlad to treat the club, and the fans with the respect we deserve...and that aint happening...and if you think it is, then you are completely deluded.

You're exact words were there in black and white.

You'd rather see Vlad leave, which would leave us with crippling debt, enough to see us go into liquidation than see him stay and try and rectify his mistakes. Those were your own words.

You're exact words were there in black and white.

You'd rather see Vlad leave, which would leave us with crippling debt, enough to see us go into liquidation than see him stay and try and rectify his mistakes. Those were your own words.

You appear to be very one dimensional in your approach...do you want me to repeat it again for you??? okiedokie...

I would like Vlad to GTF if he is not going to stick to his word...or would you prefer we were run by someone who has no respect for the fans or the club? And who thinks it is acceptable to lie to us continually???

Do you honestly believe that if Vlad walked away, that nothing would be done to save the club??? Christ, teams nearly go into liquidation all the time, and then someone comes out the woodwork to save them at the last minute...a bit like Vlad did huh...

The question should be...why are you so willing to allow this man to continually lie to you, and make a mockery of the club you are supposed to love? Vlad is not Heart of Midlothian...

You know, maybe your more like him than you think, your way or nothing eh, you will be right then mate, folk like you are never wrong are they? It says schoolkid under your name, you play the part well.

Coal pit of yerself right enough, anyway time to add you to the ignore list.

I'm off to drown myself down the bog...as you have decided to put me on your ignore list, I no longer see the point in my existence...life is simply no longer worth living...

Who do you think you fecking are??? First you tell me that 'my credibility is still up for debate' who are you to decide whose comments are credible or not???

Why don't you re-edit your posts some more, as you obviously need time to come up with a witty reposte...

The old "you guys aren't real fans because things have been much worse" argument doesn't hold up.

We have been relegated before but it doesn't compare to our current situation. We have by far the biggest wage bill outside the old firm, we have a huge squad and we have a large support. Without Gretna in the league I think we would be going down and it all down to one man.

It is staggering to see how badly mismanaged Hearts are. The club don't communicate with the supporters and it appears also with some of theplayers. We have no management, no leadership and no organisation.This is a unique situation in our History and anyone who thinks it is acceptable really has to have a look at themselves. Are you really happy that these people are about to saddle the club with 90 million pounds worth of debt.

get your facts right.....It's Vlad who will be saddled with 90 million pounds worth of debt if that' the correct figure. That'll still leave him 70 million out of pocket if he sold Tynie......nevertheless whether we believe in VR promises for the long term or not (few do I suspect).....we really do need to show him, in no uncertain terms, that we not happy....how that is done without harming the team at the moment is the 90 million pound question (we could go down .... that may not be a bad thing long term.....rise like the phoenix etc)....but raging at each other aint helpful that's for sure :wacko:

I'm off to drown myself down the bog...as you have decided to put me on your ignore list, I no longer see the point in my existence...life is simply no longer worth living...

Who do you think you fecking are??? First you tell me that 'my credibility is still up for debate' who are you to decide whose comments are credible or not???

Why don't you re-edit your posts some more, as you obviously need time to come up with a witty reposte...

Thank god.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Do you honestly believe that if Vlad walked away, that nothing would be done to save the club??? Christ, teams nearly go into liquidation all the time, and then someone comes out the woodwork to save them at the last minute...a bit like Vlad did huh...

Clubs in administration or with serious financial problems are treated with an unusual amount of sympathy by their creditors, but you can't guarantee that there are people out there with enough money or expertise to take the club on. Yes, consortiums always show their hand, but in that situation you're taking what you can get rather than what you want. So it was with Vlad. Let's be honest - if the choice had been between him and someone of equal wealth with an interest in HMFC, we'd have taken the latter. But as I recall, the queue of potential buyers was rather small.

Guest JamboRobbo
but raging at each other aint helpful that's for sure :wacko:

it does help get the frustration out a bit. better on here than at a game. :)

Thank god.

Do you actually have anything to say with reference to what we are talking about Walter? Or are you just going to sit there in the background saying wee remarks over peoples shoulders???

Do you have your hair in pigtails? And play hopscotch in a wee frilly dress??? Coz you may as well, as your well on your way to being a fecking wee girl...

Do you actually have anything to say with reference to what we are talking about Walter? Or are you just going to sit there in the background saying wee remarks over peoples shoulders???

Do you have your hair in pigtails? And play hopscotch in a wee frilly dress??? Coz you may as well, as your well on your way to being a fecking wee girl...

No I prefer leather chaps personally. Now go and play with the trains at Waverley. There's a good chap.

Clubs in administration or with serious financial problems are treated with an unusual amount of sympathy by their creditors, but you can't guarantee that there are people out there with enough money or expertise to take the club on. Yes, consortiums always show their hand, but in that situation you're taking what you can get rather than what you want. So it was with Vlad. Let's be honest - if the choice had been between him and someone of equal wealth with an interest in HMFC, we'd have taken the latter. But as I recall, the queue of potential buyers was rather small.

True....but I refuse to believe that nothing would be done, or nobody would come forward...

No I prefer leather chaps personally. Now go and play with the trains at Waverley. There's a good chap.

Only if you go and play with the tadgers in CC's...:)

Dusk_Till_Dawn
True....but I refuse to believe that nothing would be done, or nobody would come forward...

I also suspect that people would, but it doesn't necessarily mean that the future would look any better than it does now.

Just my opinion,( but I bet im not the only one) and if you look at my first response to you, you will see that I have agreed with you on some points. I also note that you fail to answer my questions. Your comments are perfectly credible, the name calling and all the other pish is not however.

Edits have simply been to correct spelling, Im not very good at typing.

Bit touchy today?

At the end of the day, you can do what you want, when you want, how you want, and if making yourself look like a horses arse is your sole raison d'?tre, fair play, knock your self out!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just my opinion,( but I bet im not the only one) and if you look at my first response to you, you will see that I have agreed with you on some points. I also note that you fail to answer my questions. Your comments are perfectly credible, the name calling and all the other pish is not however.

Bit touchy today?

At the end of the day, you can do what you want, when you want, how you want, and if making yourself look like a horses arse is your sole raison d'?tre, fair play, knock your self out!

You were doing so well until then :ninja:

Bit touchy today?

I thought I was on your 'Ignore list'

Just couldn't help it could you...had to have a wee peek...or was it all a rouse to make me see the error of my ways, and panic because you were going to ignore me??? Gadzooks!!!! I will never say anything ever again...I am going to take a vow of silence...

You don't seem to comprehend the point I made earlier...I dont give a rats erse what people think of my opinion...I don't care if people think I am right or wrong...I dont care if people are offended, or think I am a coal pit...I will say what I have to say, and you can read it or not...that is your choice...and that is what a FORUM is all about...expressing opinions...and that is what I shall continue to do.

I never answered your questions, because your 'questions' were the stereotypical response to this subject from people who are scared to question Vlad...'what would we little Hearts fans do without mighty Vlad...we would be donald ducked'

You were doing so well until then :ninja:

Yeah sorry about that, risen to the bait and all that. When diplomacy get you knowhere, resort to name calling. Childish, I know. :o

I thought I was on your 'Ignore list'

Just couldn't help it could you...had to have a wee peek...or was it all a rouse to make me see the error of my ways, and panic because you were going to ignore me??? Gadzooks!!!! I will never say anything ever again...I am going to take a vow of silence...

You don't seem to comprehend the point I made earlier...I dont give a rats erse what people think of my opinion...I don't care if people think I am right or wrong...I dont care if people are offended, or think I am a coal pit...I will say what I have to say, and you can read it or not...that is your choice...and that is what a FORUM is all about...expressing opinions...and that is what I shall continue to do.

I never answered your questions, because your 'questions' were the stereotypical response to this subject from people who are scared to question Vlad...'what would we little Hearts fans do without mighty Vlad...we would be donald ducked'

No, your not that important buddy dont build your part, I simply could not find the ignore button, maybe it has been removed from the new board?

You have not offended me in any way, and say whatever it is you want to and you never will. To be honest I am unsure whether or not your a Jambo or a hobo on the wind up.

And I suppose the questions were same old - same old, but then again so is your reply. I have thought about it, and I just cannot see an alternative, there is no white knight otherwise he would have came out of the woodwork when VR bought out CPR.

Anyway, I think we will just have to agree that we both share some points but disagree on some others. I will leave it at that.

No, your not that important buddy dont build your part, I simply could not find the ignore button, maybe it has been removed from the new board?

You have not offended me in any way, and say whatever it is you want to and you never will. To be honest I am unsure whether or not your a Jambo or a hobo on the wind up.

And I suppose the questions were same old - same old, but then again so is your reply. I have thought about it, and I just cannot see an alternative, there is no white knight otherwise he would have came out of the woodwork when VR bought out CPR.

Anyway, I think we will just have to agree that we both share some points but disagree on some others. I will leave it at that.

I was wondering how long it would be until someone called me a Hobo...and well done, you are the winner!!!!! whooooohoooooooo

I'm all about agreeing to disagree...

Guest Dipped Flake

Just to lighten the mood a bit but I HATE PEOPLE USING HOPSCOTCH WHEN IT SHOULD BE PEEVERS.....Ah that feels better

Archived