6 days to go...............

Fenerjambo

And yet still no noise from our leader!! Is everybody just going to accept this or maybe try and protest just like Liverpool did the other night?? We are going to look rather silly soon if we just sit back and let him get on with continuing the farcical way he is running things and pulling the wool over our eyes time and time again!!:mad:

The feet have been tapping too long!!:mad:

Tbh this is the first transfer window where Romanov has never mentioned bringing in any players, so I dont think he has pulled the wool over our eyes, quite the opposite in fact.

The sad thing is we are in drastic need of some new faces this time to try and freshen things up a bit. :(

And yet still no noise from our leader!! Is everybody just going to accept this or maybe try and protest just like Liverpool did the other night?? We are going to look rather silly soon if we just sit back and let him get on with continuing the farcical way he is running things and pulling the wool over our eyes time and time again!!:mad:

The feet have been tapping too long!!:mad:

We have looked silly for a very long time mate. Weak and pathetic - that is the impression most people have of Hearts fans now. Some of the fuds on here even laud the great Romanov for his acts of sabotage!

I've just started a new job and was speaking to a Leeds fan the other day, he told he he was astonished at the lack of action and how easily we just take it when we're slapped in the face.

Fact is, there are too many part time hearts fans who dont really care enough. Down in England people live and breath the football in their town as if it were their own family. This may be the case with a small minority of the hearts faithful, but as Roy Keane would say, there is too many of the "prawn sandwich brigade" in Edinburgh.

No,

A lot of people will not accept it.

There will be small erruption of disillusionment.

Some will be ok with just not renewing thier season tickets.

Others will boycott the Gretna game.

And as no changes have been made, we will remain mediocre/poor.

The numbers of those who want to protest or take action will slowly edd and flow as results come in good or bad wil a slow but steady rise of those who are prepared to take action.

The further down the league we are, the more likely people will be to speak out.

But overall, the apathy that is reflected in the club, the football and the way it is run will also be reflected in the protest, the numbers will be small (when compared to the number of people who say they are not happy)

We have been beaten into some sort of coma by the club, and although we feel strongly, we have watched for so long, it seems like a wasted effort to shout about it now.

However, in the longer term, withouth changes, fans will drift. Results will also. The club will slide into mediocrity and there will be less and less people caring.

Of course, this could all change, immediately, or at the start of next season, if a manager appears, or star players (which will also get more and more less likely). These things will make some supporters sit up and listen again...for a while.

Its there to be fixed.

It can be fixed.

It wont take much.

But what it will take is a will and desire to make it happen.

The fans have that.

The owner needs to match it.

maroonlegions
We have looked silly for a very long time mate. Weak and pathetic - that is the impression most people have of Hearts fans now. Some of the fuds on here even laud the great Romanov for his acts of sabotage!

I've just started a new job and was speaking to a Leeds fan the other day, he told he he was astonished at the lack of action and how easily we just take it when we're slapped in the face.

True, but how many times can you slap someone in the face before they do something about it,cos they will sometime and i feel if nothing is done before the transfer window shuts then the next slap will start the revolt, in what way who knows ,not many options but season ticket sales will be the first to suffer,is vlad really that stupid that he thinks we are all ZIPPED UP THE BACK or is he playing with fire and a big financed fire of revolt, For a business man to treat his customers this way is nothing short of lunacy:confused:

Fact is, there are too many part time hearts fans who dont really care enough. Down in England people live and breath the football in their town as if it were their own family. This may be the case with a small minority of the hearts faithful, but as Roy Keane would say, there is too many of the "prawn sandwich brigade" in Edinburgh.

"prawn sandwich brigade" !

Get your facts straight mate! Its not about not caring, its about looking at the whole picture, what the feck are you protesting against? Us being crap right now? it sounds like you are the one who is a part time glory hunter ! What has protesting ever achieved ! Look at the liverpool thing, the owners have just pushed on with thier deal anyway !

The problem with hearts is that for the last decade we have moaned so much that we just don't know when to stop !

Get your facts straight mate! Its not about not caring, its about looking at the whole picture, what the feck are you protesting against? Us being crap right now? it sounds like you are the one who is a part time glory hunter ! What has protesting ever achieved ! Look at the liverpool thing, the owners have just pushed on with thier deal anyway !

The problem with hearts is that for the last decade we have moaned so much that we just don't know when to stop !

I really couldnt have put it better myself. :thumb:

True, but how many times can you slap someone in the face before they do something about it,cos they will sometime and i feel if nothing is done before the transfer window shuts then the next slap will start the revolt, in what way who knows ,not many options but season ticket sales will be the first to suffer,is vlad really that stupid that he thinks we are all ZIPPED UP THE BACK or is he playing with fire and a big financed fire of revolt, For a business man to treat his customers this way is nothing short of lunacy:confused:

The "next slap" you refer to could be a defeat to Gretna, although TBH I still can't see mass protests even then.

:(

We have moaned so much?? Is this not maybe because a certain owner does what he thinks is right all the time and he can't do no wrong.He also promises us big time and yet we have the worst side I can remember for a long time. Let's all stop moaning and be happy we're sitting at the wrong end of the table with an inept management team and players who couldn't give a toss!!

We have moaned so much?? Is this not maybe because a certain owner does what he thinks is right all the time and he can't do no wrong.He also promises us big time and yet we have the worst side I can remember for a long time. Let's all stop moaning and be happy we're sitting at the wrong end of the table with an inept management team and players who couldn't give a toss!!

You must have not follewed hearts for that long if you think this is the worst it has being ! I've had to put up with jim hamilton and gary fecking wales up front for hearts ! My point was that ever since mercer we have always protested against something or another, leslie deans was hounded out of the club by fans like you just because he did not want the pieman to gamble with our future ! All i was saying was lets look at the whole picture. Yes we have being poor this season, but in most of the games we have being unlucky or suffered from some really poor ref decison! Is this just cause for a revolt ! Yes i agree with you that romanov is guilty of raising our expections of hearts, he promised us so much and deliever very little in the short term, but he did safe us from the brink of doom. Like it or lump it we as fans own it to 'HMFC" to get behind the team. Also from a business point of view it makes commerical sense to put the facilites in place first. Or otherwise all we are doing is aiming for short term sucess at the cost of long term stabilty ! I don't argee with romanovs actions, i'm ****ed off like everyone else but everything he is doing is aimed for sucess in the long term, this is something that the pieman did not give a feck about !

I've had to put up with the ***** over the years as well but we haven't been promised or made to look like fecking idiots the way this chancer Romanov and his puppets have!! How many times has he lied to us?? How many times has he said we should be challenging the old firm?? Why has he been interfering in team matters?? Why did he sack Burley?? Etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.

This fecker was found out IMO when we made the Champions League qualifiers and he never spent a bolt to bolster the squad!! He can stick his ?51m pound hotel up his Nat King as far as I'm concerned as I can see it being a disaster just like he has been since he got involved in what was a great club!!

Stay happy though just like his puppets who work with him are!!:mad:

Is everybody just going to accept this or maybe try and protest just like Liverpool did the other night??

Liverpool have new owners - the Dubai government investment fund - waiting in the wings.

We allegedly have a sellik-mhinded plumber. :eek:

Big difference. :527:

I've had to put up with the ***** over the years as well but we haven't been promised or made to look like fecking idiots the way this chancer Romanov and his puppets have!!

I think thats hit the nail on the head right there, far too many people who bought into the Romanov dream when he took over the club have bruised egos now, as he has made them look like idiots and they see protesting against him as some kind of way to save face.

Liverpool have new owners - the Dubai government investment fund - waiting in the wings.

We allegedly have a sellik-mhinded plumber. :eek:

Big difference. :527:

What have we got now then?? A team of complete clowns who'll never get it right under their comical ways?! We're sinking faster than a lot of people imagine and his promises of this and that keep our fading hopes going that wee bit longer.Still if we all sit and do nothing then all we are going to do is watch as the bubbles rise to the surface and it will be too late!

What have we got now then?? A team of complete clowns who'll never get it right under their comical ways?! We're sinking faster than a lot of people imagine and his promises of this and that keep our fading hopes going that wee bit longer.Still if we all sit and do nothing then all we are going to do is watch as the bubbles rise to the surface and it will be too late!

Seriously mate, you posts are becoming more laughable every time.

What is your solution ?

I'm sick and tried of all the we are doomed posts, where you don't say what we as fans can do. He is a idea, why don't we do a fundraiser, ask hearts fans to dip into thier own pockets to finance a couple of new signings, you can even pick them yourself. How many people will do this ? I reckon the fact that the man has tooken a 50 mil gamble on us deserves time to get it right! Or us one of the other posters point out - who is left to pick up the pieces !

The old "you guys aren't real fans because things have been much worse" argument doesn't hold up.

We have been relegated before but it doesn't compare to our current situation. We have by far the biggest wage bill outside the old firm, we have a huge squad and we have a large support. Without Gretna in the league I think we would be going down and it all down to one man.

It is staggering to see how badly mismanaged Hearts are. The club don't communicate with the supporters and it appears also with some of theplayers. We have no management, no leadership and no organisation.This is a unique situation in our History and anyone who thinks it is acceptable really has to have a look at themselves. Are you really happy that these people are about to saddle the club with 90 million pounds worth of debt.

What is your solution ?

I'm sick and tried of all the we are doomed posts, where you don't say what we as fans can do. He is a idea, why don't we do a fundraiser, ask hearts fans to dip into thier own pockets to finance a couple of new signings, you can even pick them yourself. How many people will do this ? I reckon the fact that the man has tooken a 50 mil gamble on us deserves time to get it right! Or us one of the other posters point out - who is left to pick up the pieces !

My posts are laughable?? Will we still be laughing when administration looms and the circus with our management team and mediocre players continues on?? You can sit there in Romanov's fantasy land all you want but I won't as I just can't bare to watch our club rot away like an old obselete ship sitting in an old dock rusting to the hilt!!

It'ss time this CHANCER from Lithuania either put up or shut up because the fans are absolutely fecking sick of him!!

I completely disagree, and in fact I believe that people should stop and think about what the situation is rather than just post random thoughts.

I think that you will find that the majority of Hearts fans are indeed hacked off with the whole situation, and care just as passionately about HMFC as fans of any other club care about their own club.

But I also think that most Hearts fans also realise that the VR is capable of just about anything and if we protest too strongly he may well just throw in the towel which could ultimately result in the death of our club.

Sure, some people will say that we are dying anyway, but remember what we said when CPR was selling up and moving us to Murrayfield, most of us said that they would rather have a mediocre Hearts team at Tynie than risk moving and killing us by a slow lingering death in a stadium about 20 sizes too big for us.

I don’t think our Apathy has anything to do with the prawn sandwich brigade or part time Hearts fans, I think people are just sensible enough to realise that rocking the boat too much may well force VR overboard, when you are in the last chance saloon do you really want to pish in the beer?

Our lack of direct action has little to do with not caring, it may well indicate that we care too much!

What is your solution ?

What ?50 million gamble?

And how much time does he get?

He's lied to us, misled us, made everyone concerned look like idiots, brought the club into disrepute on multiple occasions, dumped good honest players and replaced them with useless incompetents and generally fucekd the entire club up the arse.

I'd rather have seen us playing down the divisions and away from Tynie than see us reduced to a laughing stock.

If anyone's laughable it's anyone who suggests VR deserves more time.

scots civil war

I reckon the fact that the man has tooken a 50 mil gamble on us deserves time to get it right!

supervlad, i dont think you have a ****ing clue what your on about.im not going into detail,im not going to waste my time

you also have a ridiculous name for this forum,AT THIS DEPRESSING TIME

What have we got now then??

As someone who went through the relegation years and saw us teetering on the edge of bankruptcy, I can assure you what's going on just now is a relative high spot. And we're still at Tynecastle. :)

Things need fixed, but at least they are fixable.

Most on here are acting like two year olds cos they believed in Burley and Vlad and can't accept what's happened since then - so Vlad is now the big evil baddy.

Well boo firkin hoo. Get over yourselves.

You claim that the club don't communicate with the fans anymore, and when they do you just put a negative spin on it anyway! It's pathetic.

It's very easy to mump & moan, but so far I have never seen one person on here come up with a solution to our problems. Why is that? Cos it's too hard.

Protests won't happen unless someone has a suggestion on how to improve things. Exactly how many multi millionaires are out there ready to buy out Vlad then?

Supervlad ... Are you serious. You actually want to give him more time, simply because if we dare question his motive's or ambissions he might leave us in the lurch!! FFS get a back bone ... He was advised at the end of last year that the fans were growing tired of his actions so he threw us a bone, telling us we'll have a british based manager with full responsibilty for team selection. In case you hadn't noticed, this seems to be yet another lie.... we NEED to do SOMETHING and soon ...

Unbelievable...so let me get this straight, we should not stand up to Vlad just incase he decides to dump us in the mire??? you COWARDS!!!

So if someone was stealing all your money, would you not say anything just incase they hit you?

If someone was about to assault your wife would you not say anything incase they attacked you?

If someone was trying to steal your business would you sit back and say nothing just incase they did something worse?

Ohhhhh noooooooo...we cant say anything nasty about Sir Vlad, because he will smite us...are you turning Vlad into some form of untouchable, irrefutably unquestionable godlike power?

The man is a liar...that is a FACT...

Do you believe he has given up all control over team selection?

Do you believe he is actively trying to appoint a new manager?

Do you believe he is looking at improving the playing squad, by signing non-lithuanian/Vlad empire based players?

Do you believe he has the clubs best interests at heart?

Do you believe he cares about the fans?

Do you believe he has not lied to us before?

Do you believe that he hasn't severely limited our chances of success over the past couple of years by his constant inteference?

Vlad may have come in and 'saved' us originally...but he has systematically ruined any progress that was originally made, due to his inteference and absurd decisions.

How any Hearts fans can stand up for the man now, just because he took over our debt...to me is unbelievable. Are you saying that just because he took over the debt, that he can treat the club like dirt and do with us what he wishes??? And that we as fans should not say anything just incase he does something worse??? Feck sake grow some BAWS!!!!

I cannot believe how spineless some of you are...what will it take for you to snap out of your self induced coma and realise what is happening to our club??? The man is making a mockery of us...and we are letting him.

We need to be arranging banners and visible protests to be staged inside the stadium...something that will be picked up by the press to highlight the growing anger at the way the club is being treated by this man...Don't you think it is possible, that the longer we show no unrest towards the decisions he is making, he will feel comfortable in the knowledge that he can get away with what he is doing with little or no implications???

I've had to put up with the ***** over the years as well but we haven't been promised or made to look like fecking idiots the way this chancer Romanov and his puppets have!! How many times has he lied to us?? How many times has he said we should be challenging the old firm?? Why has he been interfering in team matters?? Why did he sack Burley?? Etc,etc,etc,etc,etc.

This fecker was found out IMO when we made the Champions League qualifiers and he never spent a bolt to bolster the squad!! He can stick his ?51m pound hotel up his Nat King as far as I'm concerned as I can see it being a disaster just like he has been since he got involved in what was a great club!!

Stay happy though just like his puppets who work with him are!!:mad:

Sort out a consortium, buy him out then.

Otherwise, give it a rest.

Unbelievable...so let me get this straight, we should not stand up to Vlad just incase he decides to dump us in the mire??? you COWARDS!!!

So if someone was stealing all your money, would you not say anything just incase they hit you?

If someone was about to assault your wife would you not say anything incase they attacked you?

If someone was trying to steal your business would you sit back and say nothing just incase they did something worse?

Ohhhhh noooooooo...we cant say anything nasty about Sir Vlad, because he will smite us...are you turning Vlad into some form of untouchable, irrefutably unquestionable godlike power?

Do you believe he is looking at improving the playing squad, by signing non-lithuanian/Vlad empire based players?

Do you believe that he hasn't severely limited our chances of success over the past couple of years by his constant inteference?

Vlad may have come in and 'saved' us originally...but he has systematically ruined any progress that was originally made, due to his inteference and absurd decisions.

How any Hearts fans can stand up for the man now, just because he took over our debt...to me is unbelievable. Are you saying that just because he took over the debt, that he can treat the club like dirt and do with us what he wishes??? And that we as fans should not say anything just incase he does something worse??? Feck sake grow some BAWS!!!!

I cannot believe how spineless some of you are...what will it take for you to snap out of your self induced coma and realise what is happening to our club??? The man is making a mockery of us...and we are letting him.

We need to be arranging banners and visible protests to be staged inside the stadium...something that will be picked up by the press to highlight the growing anger at the way the club is being treated by this man...Don't you think it is possible, that the longer we show no unrest towards the decisions he is making, he will feel comfortable in the knowledge that he can get away with what he is doing with little or no implications???

Thanks for proving my point.

What is your solution to all this by the way? Do you have a solution - and by that I mean a way to get Vlad out of the club?

Why do we constantly argue the Vlad point every day.

Its simple

He owns us

He can do what he likes

He isnt interested in your opinion

He couldnt give a monkeys about a protest

He has his own agenda and motives

He has his own time frame he wants things done in

Now he may end up being successful who knows he may liquidate us at the end of the day we took him as our last chance and we have to put up with it.

You can say im not putting up with it and this that and the next thing at the end of the day HE AINT LISTENING AND YOU CANT MAKE HIM.

A crap position to be in but one that everyone on JKB should get their head round.

And no there isnt a solution unless we have someone willing to buy him out.

markletissier

right lads, someone set up a signing up fee of ?100 for this forum.

10,470 members and its probably still no enough.

right lads, someone set up a signing up fee of ?100 for this forum.

10,470 members and its probably still no enough.

Think you might need to up the signing on fee to about ?5k per person if you want to arrange a fans buyout. Can you imagine the state of kickback if we all paid ?5k and bought over the club? Carnage.

Guest JamboRobbo

To Hawaii and Eckauskus.

Did you feel the same about CPR? Did you feel people had to have the cash to buy him out (a solution) otherwise they should shut up and stop complaining?

Or was it ok to for SOH to exist, and people to protest, without having a solution?

Sort out a consortium, buy him out then.

Otherwise, give it a rest.

Spineless...are you not angry at the way Vlad is lying to us????

Why are you so scared to stand up to the man, by saying enough is enough???

People like you and several others on this forum need to give yourself a severe shake...or do you act like a spineless biatch all the time???

Tell you what, I will buy out the club...save it from Vlad...and then:

I will pick the team.

Fire any boss that gets success if he doesn't do what I say.

I will tell you as fans i'm going to sort things out, and then do the opposite.

I will make wild and unbelievable claims, that will NEVER happen.

I will flood the team with players who would struggle to get a game for a Bon Accord League team.

I will lie time and time again to the fans

I will suddenly disappear from attending the games when it all goes wrong, coz I know some fans will have the bottle to stand up to me.

I will promise to build a new stand...and promise...and promise...and promise...maybe I will build one by 2050

I will then release a statement saying ok I have got this all wrong...I am going to sort out my evil ways and give you the manager you all crave, who will have total control over the team...and then do feck all, and sit in Lithuania thinking 'tee hee, they fell for it all over again'

Just what will it take for people like you to wake up and smell the feckin' coffee?????

And don't give me the standard 'well why dont you organise a protest' or 'but uncle Vlad will leave us if we say he is bad...and then we wont have anyone' replies...feck Vlad...he can beat it as far as I am concerned...Hearts will remain in some capacity, and then it can be re-established in time...i'd rather that than our institution be treated like a biatch by some deranged buffoon from Lithuania.

Did you feel the same about CPR? Did you feel people had to have the cash to buy him out (a solution) otherwise they should shut up and stop complaining?

SoH tried to raise funds and got nowhere near the sum required.

Numerically very few Hearts fans put their hand in their pocket.

Numerically there were loads and loads of Hearts fans spouting on about what The Pie was doing to the club and how we should do something about it.

The moral of the story? As with the current situation, talk is cheap.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Tbh this is the first transfer window where Romanov has never mentioned bringing in any players, so I dont think he has pulled the wool over our eyes, quite the opposite in fact.

The sad thing is we are in drastic need of some new faces this time to try and freshen things up a bit. :(

This season's a write off but we're not going down so I'm not bothered if we sign anyone in this window or not. The squad is a joke and needs gutted next summer, otherwise another year of pish will ensue. I'd like to think that Vlad is thinking along the same lines but you never know with him.

Hearts will remain in some capacity, and then it can be re-established in time...

A classic example of the most ridiculous type of Hearts supporter - one of the "I'd watch Hearts in the amateur leagues/at the Meadows" brigade.

Guest JamboRobbo

Numerically there were loads and loads of Hearts fans spouting on about what The Pie was doing to the club and how we should do something about it.

Indeed. I am one of the few who had his hand in his pocket.

Not really the point being made though.

The posters above are suggesting people must have the answer (i.e cash to buy out vlad or alternative backer) otherwise shut up and don't complain bout anything. I don't think that is really a very valid point of view.

I was giving an example (SOH) where it was right to complain, without having a solution at hand.

I paid into SOH and went to all the protests and fund raisers that were held.

The point I am trying to make is this.

WE HAVE NOT LEARNED FROM THE CPR FIASCO.

There was a groundswell to get rid of CPR for selling Tynie to Milne to build flats. There is a kickback groundswell to get rid of Vlad cos peoples feelings have been hurt by broken promises and how the team are doing.

I am asking that if we go down the route of getting rid of Vlad that there is a PLAN in place as to who will take over the club - once bitten twice shy.

Look at the Liverpool fans. Board sell to the Yanks and their fans are crowing about signing Torres and winning the league. They now want rid of the Yanks for the Arabs without even asking what the Arabs will do when they come in and why the old board rejected them in the first place.

Find someone to buy out Vlad and make sure that we won't go through all this AGAIN and I will back you. Until then it's all hot air on a fans forum.

I agree Mr T. Talk is very cheap.

Romanov has many faults.

Deans and McGrail deserve pelters for selling the family silver so the madman took full control.

Thanks for proving my point.

What is your solution to all this by the way? Do you have a solution - and by that I mean a way to get Vlad out of the club?

You are a bit of an arrogant muppet aint you??

Well, thanks for proving my point, that people like you always come up with the same response...

'what is your solution, what are you going to do about it...' blah feckin BLAH!!!!

Grow some baws man...or do you enjoy being pumped up the gary by our owner?

It's ok to say that your angry about whats happening...Vlad isn't going to spank you and send you to bed without any supper!!! Or are you happy with everything at the moment? Coz if you are then you must be doped up to the eyeballs on happypills...

Or should we all be like you and say everything is ok...and nobody is allowed to say anything against the current regime...because it's not allowed, and shouldn't be questioned in any circumstance...because Vlad was good enough to save us, so he can do what he likes...you sound like you should be living in 1940's Germany...

You are a bit of an arrogant muppet aint you??

Well, thanks for proving my point, that people like you always come up with the same response...

'what is your solution, what are you going to do about it...' blah feckin BLAH!!!!

Grow some baws man...or do you enjoy being pumped up the gary by our owner?

It's ok to say that your angry about whats happening...Vlad isn't going to spank you and send you to bed without any supper!!! Or are you happy with everything at the moment? Coz if you are then you must be doped up to the eyeballs on happypills...

Or should we all be like you and say everything is ok...and nobody is allowed to say anything against the current regime...because it's not allowed, and shouldn't be questioned in any circumstance...because Vlad was good enough to save us, so he can do what he likes...you sound like you should be living in 1940's Germany...

Yep, I'm the arrogant one right enough :wacko:

A classic example of the most ridiculous type of Hearts supporter - one of the "I'd watch Hearts in the amateur leagues/at the Meadows" brigade.

So are you saying that you are only a Hearts supporter in their current form? If thay were in some way changed you would not continue to be a Hearts fan?

mod delete

Guest JamboRobbo
Find someone to buy out Vlad and make sure that we won't go through all this AGAIN and I will back you. Until then it's all hot air on a fans forum.

Fair enough if you don't want to go through it again. I just think the "don't complain unless you have a solution" line is not really valid.

Fair enough if you don't want to go through it again. I just think the "don't complain unless you have a solution" line is not really valid.

Correct mate...

Theres no point in trying to speak to some of these Emu's though...they have been turned into a gang of enuch's by Vlad....

I'm happy to go through it all again - if we have it planned out in advance and not like what happened in the past.

Just feel like complaining is the easy way out. We should be directing our energy into finding a solution instead, but that's harder.

Yep, I'm the arrogant one right enough :wacko:

It's interesting thats all you have to reply to what I said...

And yes, claiming that something you have written has been unknowingly validated by someone else to be irrefutably true...is arrogance personified...does that make you (like Vlad)...unquestionably right? And that nobody can be allowed to express their opinion without you saying 'nope your wrong, I am right' ???

So are you saying that you are only a Hearts supporter in their current form? If thay were in some way changed you would not continue to be a Hearts fan?

mod delete

Harsh.

I think a lot of people will agree with some of the points you have made above, the fact that you have made some good points very badly will also **** just as many off.

I am sure that people would be very willing to take action along the lines of what you describe if they seen it as a way of moving the club from it's current position onto a new and better position.

The question that I have for you is, does it? What is our endgame, what will be the result of doing what you want us to? Do you know of anyone waiting in the wings with a spare ?40 million? Anyone can have a rant and most of us here have done so in the past, but I think a considered approach, where we try to get through to him and get him to change his ways is our only hope.

And just a little bit of advice, you credibility here is still up for debate, calling people names and arrogant so and so's does not help establish that.

A little thought please!

Archived