Tradesperson advice

SupaJT

We've got an old gas fire that we're going to have removed. I've been quoted £75 + VAT to have it capped and removed, but that will leave the hearth and surround needing sorted. 

From what I see online it would need to be bricked up, vented, then plastered and painted. Any kickbackers able to recommend a tradesperson whose done this sort of work? It seems like several different jobs, so what sort of tradesperson would be the right one to contact for this? Thanks in advance! 

I would have thought it was vented in some way already? Small job like that could be done by any builder or plasterer. We had an old back boiler that we replaced and we got a plasterer to do it all. Our chimney was already flued though.

17 hours ago, jambo89 said:

I would have thought it was vented in some way already? Small job like that could be done by any builder or plasterer. We had an old back boiler that we replaced and we got a plasterer to do it all. Our chimney was already flued though.

Ideal, thanks!