• davemclaren

• RobNox

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

Premium content can not read it without paying a subscription 

Wait for the page to load telling you its premium content then click the refresh arrow/circle thing in the address bar. The trick is to quickly click the X button after refreshing it but before the page loads and itll then load without the premium warning. 

Might take a couple of attempts.

851400393_Screenshot_20220427-110650_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3a8f3e0eedd84ffbd7e9763cb2b79ce7.jpg

1147828588_Screenshot_20220427-110705_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1d314b4d196791aa99899014dc380767.jpg

Edited by been here before

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Wait for the page to load telling you its premium content then click the refresh arrow/circle thing in the address bar. The trick is to quickly click the X button after refreshing it but before the page loads and itll then load without the premium warning. 

851400393_Screenshot_20220427-110650_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3a8f3e0eedd84ffbd7e9763cb2b79ce7.jpg

1147828588_Screenshot_20220427-110705_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.1d314b4d196791aa99899014dc380767.jpg

Thanks mate : - )

davemclaren
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Certainly good at saying the right things, as you would expect from someone of his experience. We’ll find out if he can walk the walk soon enough though. This is the right time for a change in FoH leadership and focus so I’m pretty optimistic about the organisation and him. 

jambo-rocker
5 hours ago, johnking123 said:

We could ask to maybe help extend the oraim. Add couple more pitches ment for our use. Would benefit both parties.

I thought this sounded like a good idea. Just expand the facilities where Hearts can have a couple pitches with anatomy for themselves, whilst Oriam still get a tennant.

1 hour ago, been here before said:

This made me laugh a little bit though ................ in an interview with a Foundation of Hearts director the new man says the following........

For the Foundation, Wallace’s handover to Mallon must precede a period of foresight. Fans want better engagement and the new chairman is acutely aware.

“I had conversations with people before I came on board were about the need for more engagement and dialogue between pledgers and the FoH board,” he says.

“People wanted responses to questions and to feel their input to the club via the Foundation was being listened too. They basically wanted more feedback and I’m keen that we step up our efforts in that regard.

“It’s communication but also action. Listening to people, responding, doing something about it and making sure the club is engaged. The Foundation should be more relevant than just a vehicle for funnelling donations into the club. We have aspirations to step that up.

............................ In an interview behind a paywall in the local paper from a meeting that was recorded but not yet available to watch any where on the Foundation website ........ :- D

16 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This made me laugh a little bit though ................ in an interview with a Foundation of Hearts director the new man says the following........

For the Foundation, Wallace’s handover to Mallon must precede a period of foresight. Fans want better engagement and the new chairman is acutely aware.

“I had conversations with people before I came on board were about the need for more engagement and dialogue between pledgers and the FoH board,” he says.

“People wanted responses to questions and to feel their input to the club via the Foundation was being listened too. They basically wanted more feedback and I’m keen that we step up our efforts in that regard.

“It’s communication but also action. Listening to people, responding, doing something about it and making sure the club is engaged. The Foundation should be more relevant than just a vehicle for funnelling donations into the club. We have aspirations to step that up.

............................ In an interview behind a paywall in the local paper from a meeting that was recorded but not yet available to watch any where on the Foundation website ........ :- D

🤣 You're not wrong. 

6 hours ago, been here before said:

Wait for the page to load telling you its premium content then click the refresh arrow/circle thing in the address bar.

Alternatively, if you ever see a paid article just use this: https://12ft.io/

10 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Email just sent out said recording of meeting available soon.

Just got mine.  I also see the website has been updated to show the new vision and mission statements etc. that Stuart announced at the meeting.