Peaky blinders

jamborich

JudyJudyJudy

It’s been awful this series . Haven’t even watched tonight’s episode yet 

Roxy Hearts

The other series were better as the stories were stronger and more characters. This series is built more around Cillian's character and is distracting.

Салатные палочки

Can't remember when I stopped watching it. Think I got three series in and decided it had become pish.

I think the worst thing that ever came of it all was making some men think they look cool in a flat cap, waistcoat and long coat when really they look like a bell end. 

joondalupjambo
8 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

Can't remember when I stopped watching it. Think I got three series in and decided it had become pish.

I think the worst thing that ever came of it all was making some men think they look cool in a flat cap, waistcoat and long coat when really they look like a bell end. 

Funny my son have up after two series and said Dad how can you watch this, over hyped.  Mind you will probably still binge watch this latest series just because why give up now😄

Nucky Thompson

Liked it up until this season.

Feck knows what's happened.

I know filming was held up with the pandemic, but it's like they've rushed it just to get it done