AEW

Masonic

It's superb. Talented guys n gals basically being allowed to be themselves.

Orange Cassidy, Darby Allin, mjf. Imagine how McMahon would kill these dudes.

I've fully switched to aew now. Will check in on wwe ppvs but that's about it. If you can't even keep Bray Wyatt over and don't know what to do with KO, you deserve to be overtaken.

I do miss Lexy Bliss tho!!!

On 18/03/2022 at 18:04, Matty said:

Aye it take me back to when wcw was good aswell as wwe 

Thought I’d be too old now but I partake 

u watching on itv or on fite app? i find the ads on itv very annoying luckily with fite theres no ads

On 18/03/2022 at 20:17, Smithee said:

I have zero interest in wrestling.

Paige Vanzant though, that's another story!

think her and her husband are now signed with the company full time i like dan lambert hes very funny and does his work at aew for free since hes just a billionaire having fun

On 18/03/2022 at 22:04, TheBigO said:

It's superb. Talented guys n gals basically being allowed to be themselves.

Orange Cassidy, Darby Allin, mjf. Imagine how McMahon would kill these dudes.

I've fully switched to aew now. Will check in on wwe ppvs but that's about it. If you can't even keep Bray Wyatt over and don't know what to do with KO, you deserve to be overtaken.

I do miss Lexy Bliss tho!!!

i agree with it all but i dont rate darby allin would be nice if the acclaimed were pushed more but because of they depth of the division i cant see it

4 hours ago, Masonic said:

i agree with it all but i dont rate darby allin would be nice if the acclaimed were pushed more but because of they depth of the division i cant see it

Darby's a good gimmick. He's very aew in that you can tell it isn't enforced, it's his own. I like that. His size is an issue but he does the never give up thing well.

Aye the acclaimed are good tho their rapping is bowf!! The tag division is insane!  The triple threat at Revolution was superb. I flipping love Kyle O'Reilly!!

Final thought, injured just now but Rey Fenix is the best thing in wrestling. Especially with Penta for the character work but he's just outrageous skills.

Again, imagine the Lucha Bros in WWE! Christ, they're in the midst of doing to Pete Dunne what they did to Neville/Pac

On 20/03/2022 at 14:20, Masonic said:

u watching on itv or on fite app? i find the ads on itv very annoying luckily with fite theres no ads

I always plus it on itv then watch at my leisure with some fast forwarding action 

Weakened Offender

I went to a few amateur wrestling events a couple of years ago. Funny as ****. These guys are fit as hell and very skilled at what they do. 

• 5 weeks later...

it gets better each week tonight should be good looking forward to it

fulham won promotion so tony will be buzzing tonight for his announcement hope its that they are going to the uk but i think its still too early for that maybe a year or two away

I used to be a big fan of wrestling and my son is now obsessed so it's got me more interested again. Really impressed with what i've seen from AEW. Good blend of experienced stars, indy stars and new talent. Watched a few WWE shows and it's pretty stale these days

dobmisterdobster
56 minutes ago, Masonic said:

it gets better each week tonight should be good looking forward to it

fulham won promotion so tony will be buzzing tonight for his announcement hope its that they are going to the uk but i think its still too early for that maybe a year or two away

I thought the announcement was a New Japan crossover show. But I would love a UK tour.

• 1 month later...
On 20/04/2022 at 18:53, dobmisterdobster said:

I thought the announcement was a New Japan crossover show. But I would love a UK tour.

id prefer if they stopped getting the njpw and roh guys in as its diluting the brand and burying their own stars hopefully after forbidden door thats it

also this mjf promo i feel was done as punk is injured now and they want him to take the belt off punk to go full circle with the storyline

Konrad von Carstein
On 18/03/2022 at 20:17, Smithee said:

I have zero interest in wrestling.

Paige Vanzant though, that's another story!

Just googled her, OMFG 😍🤤

Unknown user
36 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Just googled her, OMFG 😍🤤

You're a gentleman of taste and distinction

dobmisterdobster
2 hours ago, Masonic said:

id prefer if they stopped getting the njpw and roh guys in as its diluting the brand and burying their own stars hopefully after forbidden door thats it

also this mjf promo i feel was done as punk is injured now and they want him to take the belt off punk to go full circle with the storyline

AEW owns ROH now so I don't expect the crossovers to end in that regard.

MJF is a future world champion but he needs to keep his ego in check. If he goes to WWE with that mindset he will be humbled very quickly by Vince.

• 2 weeks later...