Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

3 hours ago, RedStarRiot said:

I think the issue is that it's obviously not well known and emailing them to advise this is all well and good but there should be a self service option to reduce effort on club admin and the supporter. 

Exactly, if they made it easy for you to do online you would see a lot more people donating tickets.. making a call and following up with an email is a bit of a pain.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chuck Berry
10 hours ago, RedStarRiot said:

Folk buying tickets who know they can't make every game (like me) shouldn't expect anything from resold tickets. Its been bought with no system in place to facilitate this so the expectation should be that they just suck it up.

If the club launch a ticket resale option then great, I'll use it and not expect a penny back as I'd rather it all went to the club. They just need to make it quick and easy for folk. 

I've no idea why folk expect streams, partial refunds, FOH rewards etc. Such entitled nonsense. I get we put a lot into the club via shirt sales, FOH contributions. Season tickets etc but we do it because we already get so much back just supporting the team. 

I think the point is, if ST holders are getting something back in return then they're more likely to make the effort to release their seat. If they get hee haw then many just wont bother.

That said, any refund/credit is only paid if the seat sells.  If it does, the club make even more money on the same seat.

7 hours ago, McCrae said:

Exactly, if they made it easy for you to do online you would see a lot more people donating tickets.. making a call and following up with an email is a bit of a pain.

All you had to do was send a quick email to say that they can resell your seat and it would happen - took less than two minutes.

That being said, I do think a well publicised initiative through e-tickets is what we should be doing now that STs are sold out. There will undoubtedly be a shitload of pissing and  moaning whatever the club puts in place but I don’t really give a ****. As long as they do what they’ve done before and can sell my seat when the game might sell out and I can’t go then I’m happy. If they want to give me something for that then great but I won’t be expecting it. If I moved to Mars I’d still buy a season ticket. I’d rather the seat was filled if possible but I don’t need or want anything in return. 

Was speaking to a mate at the weekend who's has a season ticket at Ibrox. He said if they release their seat back to the club for games they can't make, they get money off when renewing. Can't remember how much but he said it's a pretty straight forward system.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Was speaking to a mate at the weekend who's has a season ticket at Ibrox. He said if they release their seat back to the club for games they can't make, they get money off when renewing. Can't remember how much but he said it's a pretty straight forward system.

Anything involving OF fans would have to be simple and idiot proof 

Jambo 4 Ever

How about anyone who returns their seat to be resold gets a £5 voucher for the shop, if their seat does get resold

win win surely 

Bonnie Prince Charlie
9 hours ago, kila said:

A free pie at your next game would be better than nothing 

Good idea but pies are crap so I would give it a pass.

The Hogfather
9 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

The kebab pies were pretty nifty tbf.

kingantti1874
21 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

I think the point is, if ST holders are getting something back in return then they're more likely to make the effort to release their seat. If they get hee haw then many just wont bother.

That said, any refund/credit is only paid if the seat sells.  If it does, the club make even more money on the same seat.

not only that, they are more likely to renew

Bonnie Prince Charlie
26 minutes ago, The Hogfather said:

The kebab pies were pretty nifty tbf.

Cheers, I need to try them, wish they could get decent mince pies though.

2 hours ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

As another poster said, the Kebab pie was out of this world.

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, jonesy said:

Last couple of times I've been in the club shop the staff have been dreadful. Unable to speak clearly enough to be understood, and that's if they bother to give you the time of day. Perhaps they could save up the £5 vouchers to send the staff on a customer service training course.

Yeh I agree

i think many of the shop staff sometimes take the fans for granted and could care less about the fans and customer service

i remember that documentary on bbc a couple of years ago - one of the staff didn’t even know who we were playing the next day when asked!

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Last couple of times I've been in the club shop the staff have been dreadful. Unable to speak clearly enough to be understood, and that's if they bother to give you the time of day. Perhaps they could save up the £5 vouchers to send the staff on a customer service training course.

What did they do to upset you and your pal from Hamilton ? 

Personally I have always found both shop staff and TO staff very pleasant and helpful. 

1 hour ago, jonesy said:

Christ, if I'd known he was in the shop I'd have asked for an autograph.

Just poor customer service, dug. Standing at the counter and not even an acknowledgement or 'be with you in a moment' from any of the four people there. Other time was at the ticket office, and no 'hello' / 'morning' or anything like that. More than once, too. It's basic manners. Whether it's just the individuals I've encountered or there's just a poor overall working atmosphere in the place, I've no idea.

I know exactly what you mean. Fortunately my transactions are now on line without face to face contact. [and all these recent transactions have been extremely positive whether it’s e mail exchanges or a phone call back]

I do remember feeling totally deflated when I renewed my ST in the ticket office approx 10 years ago, I’d driven 400 miles direct to the office to renew, my number 1 priority on a trip to Edinburgh. Any visit to Tynecastle should be a highlight! All I got was a grunt, no smile, what’s your name and address , no pleasantries at all eg you live a long distance from here, and having paid never even got a thanks! Walked out wondering if it was all worth it. Perhaps it was an exception, a bad day moment but I still remember it!

Lots of creative things they could do for resellers, I agree that the person shouldn't get full match price, or if they do, they lose loyalty points?

Personally would be more than happy with something simple, Hearts pocketing the extra cash and me being entered into a draw for a signed shirt(s) or voucher at shop etc.

8 hours ago, jonesy said:

Just poor customer service, dug. Standing at the counter and not even an acknowledgement or 'be with you in a moment' from any of the four people there. Other time was at the ticket office, and no 'hello' / 'morning' or anything like that. More than once, too. It's basic manners. Whether it's just the individuals I've encountered or there's just a poor overall working atmosphere in the place, I've no idea.

That's bad right enough, no need. 

It's not as if they are treated badly as they are paid the 'living wage'. 

We don't know whats going on in the background though. 

Used to work in the betting industry for many years and my bosses were right tightwads but you always have to remember its not the customer's fault. 

Bazzas right boot
On 26/06/2022 at 09:31, scott herbertson said:

That sounds fine to me. Though I'd go for 10% 0r 20%  of face value - so £3/6 for a £30 seat etc, and I do think you should only get the credit when your ticket is sold

Could also give club shop vouchers if not cash back. 

Any incentive would help. 

Phil D. Corners

Only makes sense to offer something back to season ticket holders if the seat can be sold on. 

If we do this for games that are not selling out, then its paying people to stay alway. Ultimately take money out the budget. 

Fxxx the SPFL

Out of curiosity can't be arsed reading back do we know the current numbers that are on the waiting list asking for a Hibs friend

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

Jambo 4 Ever
9 hours ago, jonesy said:

Exactly 

1 hour ago, **** the SPFL said:

Out of curiosity can't be arsed reading back do we know the current numbers that are on the waiting list asking for a Hibs friend

3  :wink:

Think offering a certain percentage as credit towards next years season ticket would certainly be a sensible thing to do, maybe have to options where you could either donate it back for sale where Hearts keep the full amount or one where you get a set amount say a tenner credit towards next seasons ST. 

Given how awesome most Hearts fans have been over the last few years with the ongoing donations towards the FOH i imagine a lot would just choose to allow Hearts to sell their ticket although there may be others who aren't as well off as some who may really appreciate the discount to allow them to renew the following year or there may well be (hopefully not) the situation where we don't fare as well next season as we hope so the £10/£20/£30 or whatever discount some of the floating season ticket holders get off next season may well be the difference beetween entice them to renew anyway or the deciding not to. 

Looking at my season ticket it average out at £17.50 a game and looking at last seasons walk up prices it was £21 for a Cat B and £30 for a Cat A so either way its a decent source of additional revenue for the club. 

I live in Perthshire and due to having kids and coaching the wee mans team i have missed a whole load of games over the last few seasons but each time i couldn't make it i was happy to drop Hearts and email to ask them to sell it on if they could, sometimes i got a response and sometimes i didn't.

Think its something we need to get going with sooner rather than later and build on the momentum of the ST sales. 

ford donald
18 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How about anyone who returns their seat to be resold gets a £5 voucher for the shop, if their seat does get resold

win win surely 

Something along those lines,seems fair,don't see how any money should go back to the season ticket holder,voucher or credit only.

13 hours ago, Jambo-Fox said:

I know exactly what you mean. Fortunately my transactions are now on line without face to face contact. [and all these recent transactions have been extremely positive whether it’s e mail exchanges or a phone call back]

I do remember feeling totally deflated when I renewed my ST in the ticket office approx 10 years ago, I’d driven 400 miles direct to the office to renew, my number 1 priority on a trip to Edinburgh. Any visit to Tynecastle should be a highlight! All I got was a grunt, no smile, what’s your name and address , no pleasantries at all eg you live a long distance from here, and having paid never even got a thanks! Walked out wondering if it was all worth it. Perhaps it was an exception, a bad day moment but I still remember it!

Whilst I get you expected a more up beat service, it that really a reason to question if it is worth it all. Surely what happens on the pitch should determine that?

kingantti1874
4 hours ago, ford donald said:

Something along those lines,seems fair,don't see how any money should go back to the season ticket holder,voucher or credit only.

or we could just do what all the other clubs do who operate this scheme

which is to offer a discount against next years season ticket.  Which both earns the club money and protects future renewals .

Edited by kingantti1874

17 minutes ago, SCFHearts said:

Honest how long can this thread be dragged out, 🤪

😂

Indeed.

Could have ended pages ago !

” won't make Saturday, fancy my ST, mate ? “

” aye, cheers, mate ! “

Job done !

13 hours ago, Boab said:

😂

Indeed.

Could have ended pages ago !

” won't make Saturday, fancy my ST, mate ? “

” aye, cheers, mate ! “

Job done !

It keeps going because people post....like yourself lol

I see the club confirmed earlier today we had sold ‘over 15,500 season tickets with some seats held back for walk-ups’. 

That’s truly staggering to be honest. 

Thought Police
1 hour ago, PaddysBar said:

I see the club confirmed earlier today we had sold ‘over 15,500 season tickets with some seats held back for walk-ups’. 

That’s truly staggering to be honest. 

Do you mean last week?

5 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Yes that’s odd, but the news definitely came out last Thursday which is why everyone has been talking about it.

Think this was final confirmation of numbers and walk ups in the rosefield. 

cheers. 

15 minutes ago, PaddysBar said:

cheers. 

30th confirmation which means you’re spot on, despite the usual sleuths frothing to say otherwise.

Regardless, great number and we should all stand proud. 🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Goodfella said:

30th confirmation which means you’re spot on, despite the usual sleuths frothing to say otherwise.

Regardless, great number and we should all stand proud. 🇱🇻

Yeah. I think some folk exist on here solely to have a dig which is a bit sad. 

Agree on the pride part. Absolutely superb. Well done lads and lassies (and those who identify differently!)

8 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

cheers. 

Rosefield 😄 

like Branjelina or Beniffer 

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Rosefield 😄 

I quite like shifting to the Wheatburn for cup games.

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

I quite like shifting to the Wheatburn for cup games.

The George for me..

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Rosefield 😄 

To be fair. I was ****ing smashed last night 😆