Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

4 minutes ago, AC Mallin_51 said:

1000 for hospitality and then others for media, players, staff etc 

Segregation also as well as some aside for walk ups which the club confirmed in their tweet

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His name is

We get less than 2% allocation for ibrox and parkhead. Similar allocation for Tyncastle is about 400 tickets.

You know what to do Hearts...

gordiegords

What a club, glad i got in there early before the general sale when there was actually tickets available too. HHGH

Seeing full stands is a beautiful sight. The place will be absolutely rocking. What a plus for selling the club to prospective signings also.  Huge chance to widen the big gap even bigger between us and the teams below. 
what a time to be a jambo

Top marks @JALBO for taking this on and providing accurate and regular updates.

If anyone is fortunate to bump into this  legend on match days, please offer him a beer.

I certainly will.

Dagger Is Back

Delighted to see that we're looking at a ST return scheme which was something suggested to David Southern many years ago. The future is looking so so positive, Can't wait for the new season to start

48 minutes ago, davieholt said:

Don't mean to be picky but is it 15,905 or 15,500?

Just confirming what other posters have said.......

The club always announce increments of 500+ (12,500+ 14,000+ 15,000+ 15,500+) so the truth is that we can't be sure what figure the club actually has. My estimate is based on all the seats that we can see in the sections that now show as sold out, but I mentioned in my first count update on Tuesday that my suspicion was that two blocks of seats were removed in Roseburn H which I think will be reserved for Big Hearts. So my guess is the actual season ticket count will be more like 15,750, even thought 15,900+ appear to have been sold.

Hope that makes sense.

3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Top marks @JALBO for taking this on and providing accurate and regular updates.

If anyone is fortunate to bump into this  legend on match days, please offer him a beer.

I certainly will.

I'll be standing outside the Eighteen 74 Bar with a carnation in my button hole and a copy of The Times under my right arm. 😀

Just now, JALBO said:

I'll be standing outside the Eighteen 74 Bar with a carnation in my button hole and a copy of The Times under my right arm. 😀

And you “should” be going home in a taxi!!

22games nro
3 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Or the big issue, now your unemployed 😁😁😁

3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Typically over 1000 season tickets not used every home game. 

That's a big number and even if slightly inflated because of access to Hearts TV last season, it highlights the need to get the resale option in place.  Indeed, the number is likely to increase as there seems to be a lot of fans buying STs in the Roseburn who know they cannot attend every game, but realise its the only way to guarantee getting to any home games.

To put it into context, the money we could make from maximising the reselling of unused STs could easily pay a player's wages.

9 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Is the waiting list for next season or if anyone hands back there ST? 

This season obviously.

Will be folk who may get rejected for finance or change their mind before season starts.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Seeing full stands is a beautiful sight. The place will be absolutely rocking. What a plus for selling the club to prospective signings also.  Huge chance to widen the big gap even bigger between us and the teams below. 
what a time to be a jambo

Be glorious. 

And if it all goes tits up the booing and verbal abuse of our players will be the loudest ever. 

A win-win situation. 

16 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

If we've sold 15500 and the capacity is 20,000, where are the 4,500 empty ones?

Say 2,000/2,500 in the school end. That's still at least 2,000 elsewhere

My estimate is that the current capacity is more like 19,,800.

We've sold circa 15,900 so that leaves around 3,900

Around 2,100 of those are in the rest of the Roseburn

There are around 500 seats in section Pr of the Main Stand for directors, press, hospitality and so on

There are a further circa 250 hospitality seats in neighbouring sections of the main stand

There are 345 matchday hospitality seats in Gorgie upper X

There are in the region of 200 seats not made available for matchday sale

There are 200 or so wheelchair and companion seats and spaces

There are some press seats in the Wheatfield, and possibily a small other group of unknown seats that have not been released for one reason or another that will make up the difference I imagine.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, swavkav said:

.sisterfister in full lockdown 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We really have broken them. 

1 minute ago, JALBO said:

My estimate is that the current capacity is more like 19,,800.

We've sold circa 15,900 so that leaves around 3,900

Around 2,100 of those are in the rest of the Roseburn

There are around 500 seats in section Pr of the Main Stand for directors, press, hospitality and so on

There are a further circa 250 hospitality seats in neighbouring sections of the main stand

There are 345 matchday hospitality seats in Gorgie upper X

There are in the region of 200 seats not made available for matchday sale

There are 200 or so wheelchair and companion seats and spaces

There are some press seats in the Wheatfield, and possibily a small other group of unknown seats that have not been released for one reason or another that will make up the difference I imagine.

Based on all those caveats how many walks do you think we are looking at for a non old firm game & old firm game 

Gorgie_Rules

The club needs to make sure that the re-sale option doesn’t dent next years revenue e.g. giving credit back to use for next years season ticket. Appreciate the club could gain at least £20 per resale but for many the incentive shouldn’t be needed, you free up a seat for another jambo to attend and boost the clubs coffers at the same time. Anyone who bought an ST knowing they couldnt make all games could already afford it in the first place before this option came about.

1 minute ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

The club needs to make sure that the re-sale option doesn’t dent next years revenue e.g. giving credit back to use for next years season ticket. Appreciate the club could gain at least £20 per resale but for many the incentive shouldn’t be needed, you free up a seat for another jambo to attend and boost the clubs coffers at the same time. Anyone who bought an ST knowing they couldnt make all games could already afford it in the first place before this option came about.

Yeah it needs to be a percentage of the tickets value given back or alternatively given some sort of credit for other things around the club like a meal at the restaurant or tokens for a drink at the bar or discount codes for the clubstore, discount on any official buses to away games etc things like this won’t cost the club much & are better than like you say cutting into next seasons revenue streams 

1 minute ago, campbell said:

Based on all those caveats how many walks do you think we are looking at for a non old firm game & old firm game 

I think we'll certainly have all of Roseburn section K (572 seats) and really hope we're able to configure things so that at least half of section L can also go on sale - that would mean a further 359 seats, so a little over 900 in total. However, there's a glimmer of hope that some seats up the back of Gorgie upper X might open up on matchdays when there isn't very big demand for hospitality in there.

For what it's worth, I really hope the club/police allow us to limit the Old Firm to just one section as well. It feels like we're on the cusp of pulling away from the pack, and making the big two a big three. The fans are seizing the moment; I hope the club seizes the moment too.

Rogue Daddy
25 minutes ago, JALBO said:

🙄 can you be a bit more specific?

😆👍🇱🇻 Top job as always @JALBO

1 hour ago, Borders Jambo said:

Possibly a daft question but can we reduce the segregation?

Maybe erect some kind of perspex barrier as it's going to be needed in every game bar Hibs.

Just now, Rogue Daddy said:

🙄 can you be a bit more specific?

😆👍🇱🇻 Top job as always @JALBO

....and I'll have a maroon and white scarf on....... 😋

FarmerTweedy
4 hours ago, Bazzas right boot said:

They'll have 10/11k season ticket holders, likely the 4th most in the league and be the 4th best supported team in the country. 

Still decent. 

We will out sell them, but the fact hibs can't shift  as much as us is more to do with the optimism and performance of Hearts as opposed to hibs not being able to shift 15k season tickets. 

They'll be down on numbers but still have the 4th best support, behind us. 

In terms of Scotland, they're still well ahead of most other clubs. 

They'll have  decent crowds, we'll have  good ones! 

However, Everyone will look like bald men fighting over a comb compared to the OF. 

H1b5 are a smaller club than us, with a smaller support. The different optimism levels of the two supports is certainly a big factor, probably the biggest, but the reality is they need to be doing well while we're doing mediocrely (is that actually a word?) for them to match us in sales. They need to be doing well while we're doing badly for them to surpass us by any significant margin.

7 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

If this happens there would (in my opinion) be a tick box option so the holder can decide what proportion of any future sale goes and to whom it goes to.

Rogue Daddy
1 minute ago, JALBO said:

....and I'll have a maroon and white scarf on....... 😋

😆👍

23 minutes ago, RobNox said:

That's a big number and even if slightly inflated because of access to Hearts TV last season, it highlights the need to get the resale option in place.  Indeed, the number is likely to increase as there seems to be a lot of fans buying STs in the Roseburn who know they cannot attend every game, but realise its the only way to guarantee getting to any home games.

To put it into context, the money we could make from maximising the reselling of unused STs could easily pay a player's wages.

Agree 

2 minutes ago, JALBO said:

I think we'll certainly have all of Roseburn section K (572 seats) and really hope we're able to configure things so that at least half of section L can also go on sale - that would mean a further 359 seats, so a little over 900 in total. However, there's a glimmer of hope that some seats up the back of Gorgie upper X might open up on matchdays when there isn't very big demand for hospitality in there.

For what it's worth, I really hope the club/police allow us to limit the Old Firm to just one section as well. It feels like we're on the cusp of pulling away from the pack, and making the big two a big three. The fans are seizing the moment; I hope the club seizes the moment too.

100% agree with you there! 1 section is plenty for them considering what we get in Glasgow, I just can’t see it happening this season for various reason, if we do this again next season I think the fans & the FOH will push the club to this decision! 

JudyJudyJudy

So quick there actually be any seats for walk ins? Not every one can afford a season ticket or wants to go to matches every two weeks , for whatever reasons. 

So if most tickets are seasons tickets there might be times when there will be a few empty seats if the holder isn’t going that week ? Can those seats be resold to others. ? 

Stewie Griffin
6 minutes ago, JALBO said:

Perhaps the issue with how many sections we give to away fans is to do with toilet / food kiosk facilities as we obviously have to provide those. Been years since I’ve been in the Roseburn stand so don’t know where they are situated but that may be what’s stopping Hearts from being able to only give away fans one section.  

8 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

So quick there actually be any seats for walk ins? Not every one can afford a season ticket or wants to go to matches every two weeks , for whatever reasons. 

So if most tickets are seasons tickets there might be times when there will be a few empty seats if the holder isn’t going that week ? Can those seats be resold to others. ? 

club has reserved a small amount for walk ups and are looking at the resale of match tickets should a ST holder not make a game and wish to sell on or donate.

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

that’s just unbelievable. So basically no pay at the gate. Never thought I’d ever see this. What a support

Assuming they don't open up any of K for season tickets, there will probably be at least some individual match tickets available for games in K, plus even if the arsecheeks, and probably the mutton molesters, get two sections, I think the rest will only be given one section, meaning all of K and a bit of L will be available for individual games for home fans. And as long as we're not having a mare of a season, those tickets will go like the metaphorical brown stuff off a shovel!

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

club has reserved a small amount for walk ups and are looking at the resale of match tickets should a ST holder not make a game and wish to sell on or donate.

Thanks for that info . 

13 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I thought we'd moved off the subject of your avatar!

That would surely be a lack of support? The lass on that avatar needs an over shoulder boulder holder. 🤭

17 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I thought we'd moved off the subject of your avatar!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Never mind back to 4. Mr Benny Factor must be buying them and immediately releasing them over and over as some sort of tax avoidance scheme I'm sure.

I saw recently that over on insignificant.net, some were referring to <Hugo Weaving voice on> Mr Anderson <Hugo Weaving voice off> as Benny, and I had absolutely no idea why, until now! :)

9 Mins To 2
10 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I agree.

I think to some point European football has added to the demand.

No question. After the stress of trying to get a cup final ticket by not having a season ticket last season, I wasn't putting myself through that again next season for our Euro games (plus hopefully cup finals as well) so delighted to get a season ticket for the Wheatfield. Fantastic backing by our support once again, Tynie is gonna be rockin' next season, can't wait.