Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I just hope the players are not as complacent as you 

Confident. There's a difference and I hope that our players are brimming with it for Saturday.

ps. Not sure the poster was being either complacent or confident with what he said aid 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You are just assuming we will make it to the final

When did I say that ?

23 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You are just assuming we will make it to the final

Who’s we? What team do you support?

Jambo 4 Ever
6 minutes ago, Bull's-eye said:

When did I say that ?

You talked about forking out money for the final 

3 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

You talked about forking out money for the final 

Care to quote me on that ?

Earth calling Hamilton? Come on Hamilton?

Hamilton here what’s the issue? 
Have you a number for the ticket office?

What time is the final?

Where can I park?

What food is available from the kiosks?

Are the under 14’s directing traffic?

Where can I get a passport photograph taken?

Yes we appear to be having problems

communicating?

Yes we do. Can you switch to another frequency?

Yes I can but no more questions. Over and out.

Mr Elwood P
11 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Earth calling Hamilton? Come on Hamilton?

Hamilton here what’s the issue? 
Have you a number for the ticket office?

What time is the final?

Where can I park?

What food is available from the kiosks?

Are the under 14’s directing traffic?

Where can I get a passport photograph taken?

Yes we appear to be having problems

communicating?

Yes we do. Can you switch to another frequency?

Yes I can but no more questions. Over and out.

Observational JKB comedy at it's best.

Gorgie_Rules

Any ideas when they are likely to go on sale or at what stage they did last season?

With there being a feel good factor about the club at the moment it would be good to get them on sale asap. Seat can be guaranteed for the x4 European games with potentially an additional phase added to the cup final sales or LPs added immediately.

maroondevo52
1 hour ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Any ideas when they are likely to go on sale or at what stage they did last season?

With there being a feel good factor about the club at the moment it would be good to get them on sale asap. Seat can be guaranteed for the x4 European games with potentially an additional phase added to the cup final sales or LPs added immediately.

28th May for renewals.

maroondevo52
19 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

28th May for renewals.

Well we were informed on the 28th May they were going on sale 1st week in June.

LarrysRightFoot
5 hours ago, maroondevo52 said:

Well we were informed on the 28th May they were going on sale 1st week in June.

Is that later than normal?

maroondevo52
9 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

Is that later than normal?

The season 20/21 went on sale on the 14th April 2020.

10 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

Think that was due to lack of cash and lockdown etc

davemclaren
30 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

They have gone on sale in March previously iirc. 

scott herbertson
43 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

11 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

They have gone on sale in March previously iirc. 

The reason they were so late last year was the uncertainty about whether we would be able to attend in person or not. I would expect ours will be on sale fairly soon now.

LarrysRightFoot
58 minutes ago, maroondevo52 said:

That feels about right. Most teams have them on sale before the end of the season I think. 

I think I’ve already heard Celtic advertising there’s on the radio.

Edited by LarrysRightFoot

I remember in 1996 if you bought a new season ticket for the new season that you were guaranteed a Cup Final ticket. Might be a good sales pitch to sell even more season tickets and sell out all three stands. 

davemclaren
1 hour ago, jimbojambo said:

I remember in 1996 if you bought a new season ticket for the new season that you were guaranteed a Cup Final ticket. Might be a good sales pitch to sell even more season tickets and sell out all three stands. 

I’m not convinced we need to do that this season. I think demand for season tickets for next season will be high. 

3 hours ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

That feels about right. Most teams have them on sale before the end of the season I think. 

I think I’ve already heard Celtic advertising there’s on the radio.

Celtic started renewals a good few weeks ago , wee sellick prick at work was telling me 

Edited by cookieboy

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I’m not convinced we need to do that this season. I think demand for season tickets for next season will be high. 

Will renew again for next year. Wouldn’t like it if the club took that approach. All season ticket holders this year should be guaranteed a cup final ticket.

FarmerTweedy
10 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

Funnily enough, that was the point where I became a season ticket holder, although I was probably about 99% certain to do so then anyway!

FarmerTweedy
8 hours ago, davemclaren said:

We don't need to, but I don't see why we wouldn't anyway. What I would say is that I'd give existing season ticket holders plenty time to renew, so they don't need to do it quickly. New sales would only be for currently empty seats.

FarmerTweedy
6 hours ago, McCrae said:

Will renew again for next year. Wouldn’t like it if the club took that approach. All season ticket holders this year should be guaranteed a cup final ticket.

They will be, even if we recruit a few hundred, or even a couple of thousand, new ones.

4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

What we really need is some kind of dynamic pricing structure.

The only season i didnt buy one when Vlad tried to shaft the fans.

12 hours ago, jimbojambo said:

I remember in 1998!

ST Ticket holders got a ticket, shareholders got a ticket and anyone attending the league match vs St Johnstone (2nd or 3rd last home match of the season) got a ticket!

I had the family in Scotland in April and took them with my Dad to the St Johnstone match, only afterwards did I realise these tickets entitled holder to buy cup final tickets.

Think I ended up with 5 or 6 tickets … mad!

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Looking forward to the 4 European home ties from my shiny platinum seat in section S next season, just don't tell my wife how much it cost 

davemclaren
3 hours ago, Bozi said:

Looking forward to the 4 European home ties from my shiny platinum seat in section S next season, just don't tell my wife how much it cost 

Then throw in a European trip or two. 😄

There can't be a huge amount of non season tickets seats left in the 3 stands. Would they look at roseburn - hibs for next year?  Meaning a Derby would have 0 public sale. What's our max season tickets our capacity allows. 

Cutting hibs allocation is a touchy subject but if we continue to grow and they continue to regress they won't sell it out anyway. 

David McCaig
1 hour ago, Bainy said:

There can't be a huge amount of non season tickets seats left in the 3 stands. Would they look at roseburn - hibs for next year?  Meaning a Derby would have 0 public sale. What's our max season tickets our capacity allows. 

Cutting hibs allocation is a touchy subject but if we continue to grow and they continue to regress they won't sell it out anyway. 

I'd sell full STs in the Roseburn next year and cut Hibs allocation... Let's face it Hibs are in no position to reciprocate.

1 hour ago, Bainy said:

I’d cut there allocation we have a valid reason to do so, We could sell another 2k season tickets in the Roseburn.

I would also get shot of that police box fully and get arses on those seats in the main stand what don’t get a view of the goals. I think there is 5 or 6 in the row the first two seats you can see them. 

Biffa Bacon
47 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

I'd sell full STs in the Roseburn next year and cut Hibs allocation... Let's face it Hibs are in no position to reciprocate.

This for me. I get the reciprocal agreement for ER, and some may be excluded from attending at ER. But it is no worse than excluding Hearts fans from Tynie to accommodate hibs in roseburn. We should look after our fans first. Hibs can do what they wish, it's their perogative, they can even leave seats unsold if it suits them.

davemclaren
27 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I’d cut there allocation we have a valid reason to do so, We could sell another 2k season tickets in the Roseburn.

I would also get shot of that police box fully and get arses on those seats in the main stand what don’t get a view of the goals. I think there is 5 or 6 in the row the first two seats you can see them. 

The police might have an opinion on that plus I believe it holds a lot of electrical gear. 

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

This for me. I get the reciprocal agreement for ER, and some may be excluded from attending at ER. But it is no worse than excluding Hearts fans from Tynie to accommodate hibs in roseburn. We should look after our fans first. Hibs can do what they wish, it's their perogative, they can even leave seats unsold if it suits them.

An alternative is to re-introduce category b season tickets.  

Biffa Bacon
10 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Cat Bs still exclude Hearts fans from the derby.

David McCaig
36 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The only real concern with selling full STs in the Roseburn is that we need to at least offer the full stand to away fans for domestic cup matches.

One way around this would be to offer the option of a Cup Top-Up to STs with numbers capped at Capacity minus the Roseburn.  

Biffa Bacon
1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

The only real concern with selling full STs in the Roseburn is that we need to at least offer the full stand to away fans for domestic cup matches.

One way around this would be to offer the option of a Cup Top-Up to STs with numbers capped at Capacity minus the Roseburn.  

Not all ST holders attend cup games, I am not sure if it would be an issue.

3 hours ago, David McCaig said:

Makes no sense not to sell STs in the Roseburn. There will likely be only be one derby at Tynecastle next season

Hopefully as soon as the Europa group draw is made  we will do a 4 game package for season ticket holders , say 80/ 100 quid ish .

Could see a big demand for it .

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, JimmyCant said:

Makes no sense not to sell STs in the Roseburn. There will likely be only be one derby at Tynecastle next season

only if we get them in the cup :whistling:squeaky  :asshole:

Fxxx the SPFL
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Hopefully as soon as the Europa group draw is made  we will do a 4 game package for season ticket holders , say 80/ 100 quid ish .

if we happen to win the play off at enter Europa League they may charge more lose and it's Conference League so they may wait after the play off and then come out with a three game package

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Need to win the Europa League play off before we start launching multi game packages ...

£25 a ticket also far too cheap. Rangers are Celtic charge up to £60 a ticket for UEFA games.  

Edited by Mr Elwood P

1 hour ago, ramrod said:

You don’t have to wait for the draw to do that. We know at this stage we have 4 guaranteed home games. We don’t know at this stage who they will be against. 

Get through to the EL groups and you might have 3 ties against top opponents. Conference Group stage and you stand a chance of getting 2 unknown teams.

I think they WILL do a package, but they’ll wait and see what competition we’ll be playing in first and who the opponents are to maximise the revenue from the package. 

EL games you are looking £35 at least for a ticket, with a £20 package discount and a £5 match discount for ST holders

Edited by JimmyCant

bigdavemaddog
3 hours ago, David McCaig said:

the mininmum allocation for cup games for away fans is 10% of stadium capacity anything more than that is a bonus to the visiting team

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)