Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Get that away support cut to one section and make sure security line is on the away side.

Edited by Philfigo

14 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

ah right - I should point out the M90 gets in at 11am - plenty time to see some cultural sights, as I tell my wife, or to down a few pints at Stratties (the reality). Bus goes back at 6pm so pretty perfect apart from the chance of falling asleep and waking up at Pitlochry......

Waking up in Pitlochry, hmmm... Pint in Fishers ? Up the hill to the Moulin ? quite a few options.:lol:

5 minutes ago, Grinder said:

11 left now!!🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻👍👍

that’s just unbelievable. So basically no pay at the gate. Never thought I’d ever see this. What a support

3 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Waking up in Pitlochry, hmmm... Pint in Fishers ? Up the hill to the Moulin ? quite a few options.:lol:

beautiful parts of the country.Got married at Killiekrankie and reception in Scotlands  Hotel. Snow 8 inches deep, many happy memories.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, whodanny said:

It wasn't one of my better days. It was when the buses left edinburgh at 8 so it was (too many) pints in the Golden Rule then the Big Sleep on the bus. The bus driver is supposed to stop when someone has a ticket for any stop, but as I was out cold he didn't bother. I woke up in the dark with no visibility outside, asked where we were and was told Pitlochry. Jumped off to find myself outside the (closed for renovations) petrol station on the outskirts at 10pm - 5 minutes before the last train so too far away. No more buses, height of winter. 

Had to phone and beg the local Dunkeld taxi driver to come and get me. He charged me £25 and laughed at me all the way home - especially as we got beat and his team  (D Utd ) had won.

not the best

2 minutes ago, otterjohn said:

beautiful parts of the country.Got married at Killiekrankie and reception in Scotlands  Hotel. Snow 8 inches deep, many happy memories.

Brilliant place to live, just a wee bit awkward for getting to Jambos games.

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

It wasn't one of my better days. It was when the buses left edinburgh at 8 so it was (too many) pints in the Golden Rule then the Big Sleep on the bus. The bus driver is supposed to stop when someone has a ticket for any stop, but as I was out cold he didn't bother. I woke up in the dark with no visibility outside, asked where we were and was told Pitlochry. Jumped off to find myself outside the (closed for renovations) petrol station on the outskirts at 10pm - 5 minutes before the last train so too far away. No more buses, height of winter. 

Had to phone and beg the local Dunkeld taxi driver to come and get me. He charged me £25 and laughed at me all the way home - especially as we got beat and his team  (D Utd ) had won.

not the best

:rofl:We've all had days like that. One of the funniest I heard was a mate who got on the train pissed at Waverley for Stirling, fell asleep and was woken up in Dunblane. He was advised to get on the Glasgow train and get off at Stirling, fell asleep again and woke up in Queen Street station. Had to beg his brother to come and get him.

Just now, whodanny said:

:rofl:We've all had days like that. One of the funniest I heard was a mate who got on the train pissed at Waverley for Stirling, fell asleep and was woken up in Dunblane. He was advised to get on the Glasgow train and get off at Stirling, fell asleep again and woke up in Queen Street station. Had to beg his brother to come and get him.

I should add that he was a firefighter and he'd just come off 2 12 hour nightshifts.

Tonight's count at 5.15pm.

As others have noted throughout the day a splattering of seats have popped up around the ground and promptly sold. The front row of Roseburn K was also released (28 seats). There may be the single seats along the gable end of Roseburn H still unsold - I didn't notice those popping up when the open sale started a day or two ago - but other than that, I think that'll be it in the Roseburn.

A few more seats popped up in lower G. My suspicion is that if any seats now appear, it'll be there, and (hopefully) the bottom corner of lower T.

ST 2022 WITH TEXT 23JUN 515PM.jpg

scott herbertson
3 minutes ago, whodanny said:

Ha

That's terrific 

All roads lead to Gorgie
1 minute ago, JALBO said:

Tonight's count at 5.15pm.

As others have noted throughout the day a splattering of seats have popped up around the ground and promptly sold. The front row of Roseburn K was also released (28 seats). There may be the single seats along the gable end of Roseburn H still unsold - I didn't notice those popping up when the open sale started a day or two ago - but other than that, I think that'll be it in the Roseburn.

A few more seats popped up in lower G. My suspicion is that if any seats now appear, it'll be there, and (hopefully) the bottom corner of lower T.

ST 2022 WITH TEXT 23JUN 515PM.jpg

Great work! A pity we can't release another hundred or so seats and take it to a magic 16,000 

I can hear the gnashing of teeth from the unwashed and their Scum and Daily Rangers fanzines.

One section max, please Hearts.

Edited by frankblack

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

sold out

Wow ! I was lucky I got in when I did. Won't be the best seat I've ever had but at least I'll be there.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out (updated)

The question the club now have is, do they release the unsold seats in section N or open up section K.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - nearing sell out (updated)
22games nro
1 minute ago, 8skacel8 said:

The question the club now have is, do they release the unsold seats in section N or open up section K.

CE6E8ACF-2ADB-457A-B00C-B073820E447C.jpeg

5 in J with 2 only a seat a part if anyone is looking for 2 together this is about they best you’ll get I think 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Ya numptie!!! What were you thinking? Surely you knew that you'd miss a derby. Och, never mind. As things are going you could auction yer ST for that game to the highest bidder with proceeds going to Big Hearts. 👍

In Egypt. 

So won't miss it too much. 🤣🤣

I've got plenty of hibs mates who will take it. 

:HeartsManspotrun:

Gorgie_Rules

Believe hospitality season tickets go on sale next week and im sure a number if companies snap them up. Once added to Jalbo’s total we could be looking at announcing 16,000 which is incredible

1 minute ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Believe hospitality season tickets go on sale next week and im sure a number if companies snap them up. Once added to Jalbo’s total we could be looking at announcing 16,000 which is incredible

Yes, I don't think the club can announce 16,000 'til we start selling hospitality. But they can put a SOLD OUT sign up for us. :) 

The Hogfather

I wonder what the next step is, considering there's still a few days until pay day and there may still be a surge to come.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)