Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

We definitely reduced the OF allocation one year. Probably 06/07 season.

Aye we reduced Rangers that season - but not celtic as they had a contract in place in regards to their allocation.

Was wondering if the same was the case now... Or if we could potentially reduce them to 1 section if these two in roseburn sell this week.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rocky jamboa
44 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

What’s the maximum number of season ticket holders we can get? Around 18.5k?

Main Stand - 7.2k

Gorgie - 3.5k

Wheatfield - 6k

Roseburn - 3.5k 

minus say 1.8k for segregation plus OF allocation. Leaves around 1.7k for home supporters 

7.2+ 3.5 + 6k + 1.7k = 18.4k. We usually take the piss with the size of the segregation too. Can cut that a lot like they do at Hampden. 

I reckon the 2 sections of the roseburn for away fans is around 1400 plus maybe another 600 for segregation so 2000 in total. Hospitality probably accounts for around 1,000 seats and around 500 seats held back for directors and players. Therefore maybe 16,500 absolute max?

I wonder if H and J sell well in the Roseburn if we might open up K as well?

9 minutes ago, hearts151 said:

Aye we reduced Rangers that season - but not celtic as they had a contract in place in regards to their allocation.

Was wondering if the same was the case now... Or if we could potentially reduce them to 1 section if these two in roseburn sell this week.

We definitely cut Celtics around that era as well at some point. Remember sitting in Lower G and us scoring against them at that end.

tynietigers
11 minutes ago, Rocky jamboa said:

I reckon the 2 sections of the roseburn for away fans is around 1400 plus maybe another 600 for segregation so 2000 in total. Hospitality probably accounts for around 1,000 seats and around 500 seats held back for directors and players. Therefore maybe 16,500 absolute max?

I wonder if H and J sell well in the Roseburn if we might open up K as well?

Hospitality is 850 max and that is including Directors then add another 50/75 for player’s family 👍🏻

Big IF, but if the team continues to perform on the park, and we find ourselves having this level of sales season after season, the club will have no option than to relocate and build a new stadium. We could genuinely outgrow Tynie.

9 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Big IF, but if the team continues to perform on the park, and we find ourselves having this level of sales season after season, the club will have no option than to relocate and build a new stadium. We could genuinely outgrow Tynie.

I think we would expand Tynecastle despite all the protestations about how it is impossible , I think we would do that instead of moving

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I think we would expand Tynecastle despite all the protestations about how it is impossible , I think we would do that instead of moving

its definately not impossible. Just costly.  

but so is moving 

Surely some more stewards or a perspex screen would allow lower n and lower g to be opened up.  Stupid that we don't sell these seats

8 hours ago, hearts151 said:

We cut Celtic allocation in 2006,we beat them 3-0

59 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Hopefully not, just fill in the corners should bring the overall capacity up a by 2/3k, I don't want hearts to ever move from Tynecastle.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I would hope the club look at the situation in lower G and sell season tickets there again. It's only the derby that will have opposing fans close by so why not sell the seats closest to the corner as non derby tickets like the Roseburn.  Extra stewards in the corner of the Roseburn closest to N should be enough to allow STs to be available in lower section there! 

johnking123

Increasing wheatfield and changing that side to cantilever is all we can really do now. Fill in corners at that side and would add 4k to our attendance. Maybe a bit more. Would cost the same as main stand though.

6 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Increasing wheatfield and changing that side to cantilever is all we can really do now. Fill in corners at that side and would add 4k to our attendance. Maybe a bit more. Would cost the same as main stand though.

Would be worth it for staying at Tynecastle

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Just 557 season ticket seats left for sale

Wow,  hugely impressive! Are we heading for a sell out of STs I wonder.  Looks a possibility.   What a fab base,  during a cost of living crisis too 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

indianajones

Was a bit late to the party which is a shame. 

I dont fancy buying one in the Roseburn and missing out on the Hibs game. 

We_are_the_Hearts
6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Just 557 season ticket seats left for sale

Surprised Hearts haven't announced 15,000

1 minute ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Surprised Hearts haven't announced 15,000

The spotty student who mans the Hearts twitter feed is probably hung over and still in his underpants

6 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Keep looking today. Someone might move or the odd seat come available. 

Seaside Dave
15 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

agreed. £10 to the ST owner and the rest to the club I’d say is fair 

I'd literally take an extra loyalty point for every game you miss and someone else takes the ticket 

bigdavemaddog
10 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Do we think K opens up to ST?

think the club have to make some tickets available for walk-ups. Even the OF have a small amount of matchday sales.

13 minutes ago, indianajones said:

The option is not to buy one and still miss out on the Hibs game. 

wentworth jambo
10 hours ago, The Frenchman Returns said:

Come on Jalbo, do a full ER count for us, you know deep down you want to

Not quite JALBO standards but SmartSelect_20220621-183017_Gallery.jpg

3 stands - capacity c.16,700....above looks like little over 50% sold ?? = 9,000...even 60%-65% sold (generous) is 10k - 10.5k...whatever it changing much now, that will be pretty their lot

Absolute Scenes
3 minutes ago, wentworth jambo said:

Not quite JALBO standards but SmartSelect_20220621-183017_Gallery.jpg

3 stands - capacity c.16,700....above looks like little over 50% sold ?? = 9,000...even 60%-65% sold (generous) is 10k - 10.5k...whatever it changing much now, that will be pretty their lot

that's an utterly pathetic attempt. That doesnt even look half full of ST holders

indianajones
20 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Keep looking today. Someone might move or the odd seat come available. 

I'll keep refreshing!

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

I'll keep refreshing!

A word of advice , some times just refreshing does not work for me and when I press back page and then back in again then the map is properly refreshed

Biffa Bacon
19 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

think the club have to make some tickets available for walk-ups. Even the OF have a small amount of matchday sales.

Makes no business sense. Why would you give priority to someone who might attend vs someone who will give you a seasons worth of cash up front? A ST holder is just the same as a walk up, but commits to buying all his tickets at the start (and commits for the season).

Rudi Hates Hibees

Could we reduce all away fans to 1 section to open up a 3rd section in School End for Cat B season tickets? 

indianajones
2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A word of advice , some times just refreshing does not work for me and when I press back page and then back in again then the map is properly refreshed

Cheers Sooks. Will do this method instead. 

SectionDJambo

Now does seem to be the perfect time to restrict Rangers and Celtic, as well as the rest, except Hibs, to one section of the Roseburn stand. Hibs the exception because they give us the whole away end, even though it's obvious they couldn't sell any seats in there to home fans anyway. It's a derby, which thrives on a derby atmosphere. If Hibs fans abuse that privilege by poor behaviour, then change it.

As for Rangers and Celtic, they do us little or no favours with away allocations, so who cares what they'll think. They are both an extreme risk to security as well, due to their behaviour and ticket cloning.

It's very unfortunate that Hearts fans who now live and work overseas will find it very difficult to go to Tynecastle on trips home, but is there an obvious solution?

10 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

We definitely reduced the OF allocation one year. Probably 06/07 season.

Also last game of our previous Championship run when The Rangers were reduced. Remember Zeefuik's 2 goals?

1 hour ago, Ari Gold said:

We cut Celtic allocation in 2006,we beat them 3-0

Also the covid 1st game. Nae 'Green Brigade' nonsense ... and beat them.

One section for both Bigot Brothers and its still a bigger percentage of capacity than they give to away teams. 

Also easier to control and safer for staff and stewards. 

FarmerTweedy
1 hour ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Hopefully not, just fill in the corners should bring the overall capacity up a by 2/3k, I don't want hearts to ever move from Tynecastle.

:interehjrling:

Someone should start a thread so we can discuss this idea!

:naughty:

9 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

Great to see the season ticket thread over on .net has turned into them arguing about our sales

Rent free in their heads

Anyone got any idea what our previous record for season ticket sales is?

We must be close to it or even exceeding it as things stand. Brilliant stuff🇱🇻

FarmerTweedy
50 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

that's an utterly pathetic attempt. That doesnt even look half full of ST holders

It's definitely showing significantly more than half of seats (I'd say about 60%) as unavailable, but how many are unavailable because they've been sold as season tickets and how many are reserved for hospitality, directors, players' families, etc, is anyone's guess!

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Sooks said:

The spotty student who mans the Hearts twitter feed is probably hung over and still in his underpants

Should be mandatory for someone slagging another on looks to get their picture up for context. 

Here's mine

c38d62c710c7d618f832f2d23c9b3b43.jpg

1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

And half of them don’t even bother attending when their true form kicks in 🤣🤣

Fort Vallance
2 hours ago, DG_HMFC said:

That would be a huge risk. There are a lot of people who just wouldn't go.

FarmerTweedy
45 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Makes no business sense. Why would you give priority to someone who might attend vs someone who will give you a seasons worth of cash up front? A ST holder is just the same as a walk up, but commits to buying all his tickets at the start (and commits for the season).

Two reasons (at least)! Firstly, season ticket prices are at a significant discount to the total price of individual tickets over a season, so selling some seats as walkups will bring in a fair bit more money if they're actually sold for every game. Also if you have 19 different folk buying the walkups over the season, you might get quite a number of them popping into the club shop before or after the game and spending some money there, when they might never have bothered if they hadn't gone to a game, while a season ticket holder might only go to the shop once, or maybe not at all!  So there's potentially significantly more money to be made from a bunch of walkups over the season than from a season ticket holder! 

Of course, that has to be balanced against the fact that season ticket sales bring in guaranteed money before the season even starts, whereas you have to wait to get the individual ticket money and it's not guaranteed that you actually will, as a disappointing season could see interest in attending fall away!

On the whole, it's brilliant that we've got really high season ticket sales, but it's not a bad thing at all to have a smallish number of individual match tickets available too!

Tom Hardy’s Dug
13 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Anyone got any idea what our previous record for season ticket sales is?

We must be close to it or even exceeding it as things stand. Brilliant stuff🇱🇻

Well, if 14,000 is our most for 16 years I imagine the next official update will be our biggest ever.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

The very attractive late 20’s woman who ‘mans’ the Hearts twitter most of the time, rarely drinks, doesn’t respond well to gender/job assumption, is most likely miles out of your league and I imagine looks fantastic in ‘underpants’

john thomas
1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

The very attractive late 20’s woman who ‘mans’ the Hearts twitter most of the time, rarely drinks, doesn’t respond well to gender/job assumption, is most likely miles out of your league and I imagine looks fantastic in ‘underpants’

Prove it

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

I was not being totally serious Jimmy and I am sure she is a lovely woman and person in every way 🙂 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)