Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

So can anyone actually buy one now? I've not had one in years but on e tickets, it's letting me buy one now! Is it a bug in the system? 

Yeah, anyone can buy one. Current ST holders have theirs reserved til June but any seat not currently held by a ST holder this season can be bought for next. 

We've just renewed 2 and bought a new 3rd

Heartsmad1874
Just now, Poseidon said:

Yeah, anyone can buy one. Current ST holders have theirs reserved til June but any seat not currently held by a ST holder this season can be bought for next. 

Strange, says on article general sale for non ST holders begins in June. 

John Findlay
9 minutes ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

So can anyone actually buy one now? I've not had one in years but on e tickets, it's letting me buy one now! Is it a bug in the system? 

From the 11th of June as per the article on the official site.

We have 3 together, and I know the one next to me is vacant. So when I renew would they let me purchase that as well ? Anyone know.

Heartsmad1874
Just now, hmfc4life1991 said:

Gettimg mixed signals here  😂

Hearts have a history of doing this to be honest

The article says one thing and ticketmaster letting you do something else by the looks of it. Glad we got in in case they shut it down 😂

3 minutes ago, poultry said:

We have 3 together, and I know the one next to me is vacant. So when I renew would they let me purchase that as well ? Anyone know.

If it's free on the seating chart just now you could get it now

6 minutes ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

Well I just emailed the club. Basically if the seat you want right now is available,you i can buy it! 

Yeah basically any free seats are available now or you can wait to see if a better seat comes up with the current season ticket holder not renewing

Lord Montpelier

Correct. Just got an extra one for my group that was available. 

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Yeah basically any free seats are available now or you can wait to see if a better seat comes up with the current season ticket holder not renewing

Lord Montpelier
Just now, boag1874 said:

:jjyay:

B7681D64-7BE4-4467-B359-00BAC225DBC1.jpeg

I expect that picture will be pretty reflective of Hibs 22/23 season ticket sales. 

24 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

If it's free on the seating chart just now you could get it now

Cheers mate.

Almost 14K season ticket holders this season - wouldn't be surprised if we don't have another 2 or thousand more next season. Hopefully the days of H1b5 and the gruesome twosome getting a full stand are in the past

2 minutes ago, Musemic said:

Almost 14K season ticket holders this season - wouldn't be surprised if we don't have another 2 or thousand more next season. Hopefully the days of H1b5 and the gruesome twosome getting a full stand are in the past

I want the Hobos to be given a full stand just as long as the keep the arrangement in place at ER. 

Lord Montpelier
4 minutes ago, Musemic said:

I reckon won't be far off putting celtic / rangers back to a couple of sections again. Happy days

Absolute Scenes

can someone help me here - i'm going in to renew my ticket but its also giving me the option to buy a new seat - i thought you couldnt change seats until the general sale?

hmfc4life1991
3 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

can someone help me here - i'm going in to renew my ticket but its also giving me the option to buy a new seat - i thought you couldnt change seats until the general sale?

If there's seats available, you can buy it now. 

Prices held, excellent news. Well done Hearts I'm sure we will easily exceed last season's sales. Will be renewing next month.....HHGH!!.

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, hmfc4life1991 said:

If there's seats available, you can buy it now. 

Nice! I’ve been looking to move to where my brother sits so this is good news

21 minutes ago, McCrae said:

I want the Hobos to be given a full stand just as long as the keep the arrangement in place at ER. 

This👆🏻
The OF ruined their derby cutting the away fans, would hate ours to go that way

Seaside Dave

Haven't seen it commented yet, but does anyone know if you purchase a new season ticket do you get 20 loyalty points right away ? Obviously thinking cup final ticket for may aswell ! 

Go easy on me if it's been mentioned 😔

William H. Bonney
1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

Im assuming the 3rd person is already in the system? 
I want to buy a season ticket for my nephew but when it asks me to assign I can’t because he doesn’t have an account. 

Just now, Seaside Dave said:

Haven't seen it commented yet, but does anyone know if you purchase a new season ticket do you get 20 loyalty points right away ? Obviously thinking cup final ticket for may aswell ! 

Not sure how quick the points will come but it’s likely that because your a ST holder you’ll get first phase for the final

been here before
5 minutes ago, Seaside Dave said:

Simething sticks in my head that you dont.

Im sure I contacted the TO for some reason or other a few years back and asked about it. They dont go on until the end of the season/before next seasin.

Could be blethering but it rings a bell.

Aha found it...

Hello

"I renewed my Season Ticket last week and was just wondering when the Loyalty Points would be added to my account".

The reply-

Hi

Points will not be added until just before the start of next season.

Thanks

That was April 2019.

Edited by been here before

Seaside Dave
6 minutes ago, been here before said:

Simething sticks in my head that you dont.

Im sure I contacted the TO for some reason or other a few years back and asked about it. They dont go on until the end of the season/before next seasin.

Could be blethering but it rings a bell.

Aha found it...

Hello

"I renewed my Season Ticket last week and was just wondering when the Loyalty Points would be added to my account".

The reply-

Hi

Points will not be added until just before the start of next season.

Thanks

That was April 2019.

Do you reckon it will be the same for buying a brand new season ticket 

Boyces beard

I am only getting the option to renew my seat from last season but i cant seem to add my son and my nephew who had the two seats along side me, one is under 16 and one is under 13. I also get no map of the seats available just last seasons seat and once added to the basket no option to purchase the kids tickets. Am i missing something really obvious?

38 minutes ago, McCrae said:

You think this will be a consideration next season?

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, boag1874 said:

:jjyay:

B7681D64-7BE4-4467-B359-00BAC225DBC1.jpeg

The laughs. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot

Prices are frozen. 

But will the phoodle oot gang let it go? 

Fxxx the SPFL
12 minutes ago, sirwalter said:

You think this will be a consideration next season?

We’ll be given two 2 stands 

bigdavemaddog
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

usually they have a few days to allow for seat swaps before the general sale begins

53 minutes ago, McCrae said:

Not if we are selling season tickets on the Roseburn. 

Our fans should come first 

Great news about the price freeze in the current climate. I had a category b season ticket back in the day when it was in the wheatfield but was moved to roseburn stand after a while. Would be good if this was brought back as not been able to do this for a few years

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)