Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

David McCaig
17 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

the mininmum allocation for cup games for away fans is 10% of stadium capacity anything more than that is a bonus to the visiting team

It's 20%

Edited by David McCaig

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even if we don't win the cup I'm sure the demand for season tickets will be massive.  I woder what ceiling Hearts will set.

I fully support Hibs having the Roseburn but would love to see the OF restricted to something like 800.

scott herbertson
19 hours ago, johnking123 said:

B tickets option. Roseburn ticket for every game apart from Hibs game. Reduce old firm to 800.

That's the best option for me

Nookie Bear
On 20/04/2022 at 08:21, Biffa Bacon said:

Cat Bs still exclude Hearts fans from the derby.

Yes they do but, if you’re not wanting to miss anything, the hibs/old firm games are usually live on tv anyway (appreciate the latest one wasn’t)

Its a good compromise for financial reasons  and also taking kids along on a regular basis. 

Biffa Bacon
3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Yes they do but, if you’re not wanting to miss anything, the hibs/old firm games are usually live on tv anyway (appreciate the latest one wasn’t)

Its a good compromise for financial reasons  and also taking kids along on a regular basis. 

The best solution for the club is too sell as many full STs as possible, thus guaranteeing know income at the start of the season. TV is a poor substitute to attending in person in my view, and it's a cost that does not go directly back to the club.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Used to have one and it worked well, especially as you say those games were usually on the telly AND at awkward times when you have a longish journey (2 1/2 hours for me) to get to  tynie.

I think a Category B option in th Roseburn but excluding the Hibs games, to be launched only if 90% of other seats sold first, would cover the bases

Nookie Bear
Just now, Biffa Bacon said:

The best solution for the club is too sell as many full STs as possible, thus guaranteeing know income at the start of the season. TV is a poor substitute to attending in person in my view, and it's a cost that does not go directly back to the club.

Totally agree watching on tv is never as good but it’s a decent compromise of you don’t want to take young kids along. 

Also, those Cat A games tend to get moved around a bit so can be a pain to go to for some folk. 

Smoked-Glass
4 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

For the league or Europe?

League. But now you mention it when do we find out our euro fate

49 minutes ago, Smoked-Glass said:

Not sure about league, july possibly? But im sure our first European game is August 18th.

I had a season ticket this season even though I can't get to all the games. Will 100% be getting one along with the wee fella again. This has been his first full season going to games and at 5 he is absolutely hooked on Hearts. Hear him going round the house singing the Hearts song all the time now and he can't wait until the final.

The Treasurer
2 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

On the SPFL website as Friday 17th June for fixtures being published

Edited by The Treasurer

davemclaren
Just now, Jambo-Fox said:

I wonder if Hearts TV will be available to ST holders for home games again in 22/23 …..

I’ve heard that it won’t be. It’s up to sky. 

1 minute ago, davemclaren said:

I’ve heard that it won’t be. It’s up to sky. 

That’s a shame for those that live far away and can’t make it to many games!

davemclaren
11 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

That’s a shame for those that live far away and can’t make it to many games!

I used it a couple of times during this season when I had Covid so I agree. Also useful for season tickets holders that live far away and can’t make all the matches. However, Sky own the rights and it’s their decision ultimately. 

We need to kick Sky and BT to the curb and each club should sell their own games. I get the restrictions on 3pm tv games so let the Scottish government allow that if the clubs vote for it. 

jamboinglasgow
20 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I used it a couple of times during this season when I had Covid so I agree. Also useful for season tickets holders that live far away and can’t make all the matches. However, Sky own the rights and it’s their decision ultimately. 

I think its again the league shooting itself in the foot if they allow that. I could understand not wanting the games they are showing live to have streaming to continue, but for normal games that are not on TV it seems again like Sky missing doing something good with Scottish fans. I have a young child so missed quite a few games this season, so streaming games when I could not attend, where I have already paid for the game through my season ticket, made things a lot better and a lot more convenient in the modern world. I still would rather be at the game, but at least I felt my season ticket wasn't wasted.

1 hour ago, PapaShango said:

I had a season ticket this season even though I can't get to all the games. Will 100% be getting one along with the wee fella again. This has been his first full season going to games and at 5 he is absolutely hooked on Hearts. Hear him going round the house singing the Hearts song all the time now and he can't wait until the final.

Great stuff 👏well done the wee man, and well done yer self.👍

davemclaren
20 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I think its again the league shooting itself in the foot if they allow that. I could understand not wanting the games they are showing live to have streaming to continue, but for normal games that are not on TV it seems again like Sky missing doing something good with Scottish fans. I have a young child so missed quite a few games this season, so streaming games when I could not attend, where I have already paid for the game through my season ticket, made things a lot better and a lot more convenient in the modern world. I still would rather be at the game, but at least I felt my season ticket wasn't wasted.

Agreed. Hopfully they can negotiate something with Sky. 

south morocco
20 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Far too sensible that in this day and age. The whole TV thing needs updated. Let’s be honest, people can watch more or less every 3pm game they want now if it’s being televised by either a broadcaster or the club themselves if you know what I mean. 

6 hours ago, Smoked-Glass said:

2nd August is the draw for Europa League play-off round. 

Not a fan of the non hibs season ticket, if we ever get to a stage where we have to reduce allocation to hibs due to our own season tickets then so be it.

There is no way I'd be willing to spend money seeing all the games bar the best one of the season

Edited by jb66

21 minutes ago, jb66 said:

Not a fan of the non hibs season ticket, if we ever get to a stage where we have to reduce allocation to hibs due to our own season tickets then so be it.

There is no way I'd be willing to spend money seeing all the games bar the best one of the season

Its a conundrum for the club if season ticket sales look like rocketing. Should Hibs remain a 'special case' just in case they retaliate and limit us at Easter Road or should they just be treated the same as the rest. Its a long time since the New years day game was the biggest in the calender so my preference is to treat them as just another 'wee team'. ( Oh how the hate being called that). If they want to cut off thier noses for spite and lose money limited our fans so be it. I'd like to see two Roseburn sections for aways fans of every team and Hearts season tickets sold for the rest. Simple, easy and a clear cut statement of intent we'er moving up. I would guess though the club will bring back Cat B season tickets in the Roseburn as before without Celtic, Rangers and Hibs. Gives the flexibility for Cat A teams to be given the whole Roseburn end or not. Its a messy solution in my book and lacks confidence.  Of the course the best solution is for Hibs to relegate themselves and that solves the problem.

2 minutes ago, Texaco said:

.  Of the course the best solution is for Hibs to relegate themselves and that solves the problem.

:greatpost::yas:

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

We need to kick Sky and BT to the curb and each club should sell their own games. I get the restrictions on 3pm tv games so let the Scottish government allow that if the clubs vote for it. 

Tried before and lost out on a decent Sky deal. Once bitten...

SuperAustin

Was hoping they offered direct debit option through most clubs offer that now

Don't get accepted through v12 or option lol

Fxxx the SPFL

I’ll need to wait until May 5th my 65th birthday to get the concession season ticket lol what a cheap skate I am more wonga for the bevvy before the game 

7 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

Haven't had a season ticket for a few years now, when did the finance option stop?

It hasn't. Mine was done through V12 this season and the option is still there when you go to Checkout the renewal.

Heartsmad1874
Just now, Jamboross said:

It hasn't. Mine was done through V12 this season and the option is still there when you go to Checkout the renewal.

Wonderful, will need to wait until June though. Cheers! 

rabthejambo
15 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Was hoping they offered direct debit option through most clubs offer that now

Don't get accepted through v12 or option lol

Contact the club, I'm sure they will help you out.  I know at least one person who had a DD arrangement with the club last year for just the circumstances you describe.  Honestly, you'll find them very helpful.

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - now on sale (updated )
SuperAustin
36 minutes ago, rabthejambo said:

Contact the club, I'm sure they will help you out.  I know at least one person who had a DD arrangement with the club last year for just the circumstances you describe.  Honestly, you'll find them very helpful.

You think they would help 

Don't like to ask 

hmfc4life1991

So can anyone actually buy one now? I've not had one in years but on e tickets, it's letting me buy one now! Is it a bug in the system? 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)