Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Hammerofthehibs
On 14/03/2022 at 16:07, PapaShango said:

Don't think we will be as desperate as Hibs who usually have theirs on sale by now. I reckon after the cup win in May will be a good time to get them punted.

Aberdeen have been selling season tickets and dropping the price by £100 if they buy now

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bannon Flick
14 minutes ago, Hammerofthehibs said:

Aberdeen have been selling season tickets and dropping the price by £100 if they buy now

Talk about flogging a dead horse.

or sheep 🐑 😎

18 hours ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

I look forward to the " He Stole My Loyalty Points" episode of Judge Judy in the near future.

:rofl: 

18 hours ago, luckydug said:

What if she logs in and gets a ticket for her Celtic supporting

boyfriend ?😂😂😂

:lol: thankfully she's never had access to the password. ;) 

18 hours ago, RudiSkacel51 said:

Hearts v Celtic cup final and gets two tickets in the Hearts end for her and the new man using Lockies reference 😂

Seeing your location, you may well know the pair of them. :lol: 

On 29/03/2022 at 09:29, Locky said:

Bit of a weird one this, but I've got 2 ST's, one in my name and one in my ex's name who used to come with me most weeks. We split up last year so naturally, I don't want to continue to use her name to obtain tickets. But, she has 130 LP's on her account. Is there any way to transfer them?

She never went to games before she was with me, and given her new man is a Celtic fan, I can't see her wanting to go back any time soon so those points will just sit there unused until such a time as they expire.

One would suggest using yer chewing gum to spiderman the loyalty appointments and pull them over to your account 😇

9 minutes ago, sadj said:

One would suggest using yer chewing gum to spiderman the loyalty appointments and pull them over to your account 😇

I've lost my magic on that skill now, not allowed to practice anymore. :( 

• 2 weeks later...

I know that we have a huge match coming up this Saturday & the club are working hard to meet our demands however, does anyone know or heard when season ticket renewals will be advertised? 

• davemclaren changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 ( merged )
Rogue Daddy
1 hour ago, ElGee1973 said:

I know that we have a huge match coming up this Saturday & the club are working hard to meet our demands however, does anyone know or heard when season ticket renewals will be advertised? 

Not heard mate.... but, if we win The Cup, I think we could be getting near waiting-list territory.

bringonthesevco

I've not had a season ticket for a few years due to a combination of working in England and working 50% of weekends.  I'm expecting this to change for next season so will be purchasing one.

What am I allowed to do with my ticket for games I can't make - I'd like to make sure my seat wasn't empty !

Fxxx the SPFL
8 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

I've not had a season ticket for a few years due to a combination of working in England and working 50% of weekends.  I'm expecting this to change for next season so will be purchasing one.

What am I allowed to do with my ticket for games I can't make - I'd like to make sure my seat wasn't empty !

you can donate to Big Hearts i think or give back to the club to sell your seat to another punter win win

bigdavemaddog
9 minutes ago, bringonthesevco said:

im sure if demand is high the club will do a scheme where you can sell your seat back to the club and they resell the seat for that game

Thought Police
2 hours ago, ElGee1973 said:

I imagine the club has been waiting to get this cup tie out the way. Far easier to flog season tickets if we know the European situation next season.

Have to admit, I'm checking the socials constantly, been 2016 since I had a ST due to working Saturday's, but as of last month I now finish at 10 so as soon as they go on sale I'll be purchasing and also my 5 year olds first one

50 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Not heard mate.... but, if we win The Cup, I think we could be getting near waiting-list territory.

IMHO simply getting Europe group stage (either comp) will have us on the verge of season ticket waiting list! 
Thoughts anyone?????

The pleasure of reduce the arse cheeks permanently to half the Roseburn or less gives me a warm fuzzy feeling as well!  

22 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

I imagine the club has been waiting to get this cup tie out the way. Far easier to flog season tickets if we know the European situation next season.

Yes I would imagine that having the option of 4 garaunteed European home games could be an attractive  option 

bigdavemaddog

id be surprised if they are on sale before the end of the season especially if there is a cup final to fork out for too.

Gorgie_Rules

If we win on Saturday we should get them on sale asap. Theres a feel good factor at the moment and thats only going to improve massively if we beat hibs at Hampden and have a cup final to look forward to.

Not to mention they can be sold with the guarantee you can secure a ticket for the x4 European games.

1 hour ago, Bozi said:

Yes I would imagine that having the option of 4 garaunteed European home games could be an attractive  option 

Especially if they include them in the season tickets. 

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

id be surprised if they are on sale before the end of the season especially if there is a cup final to fork out for too.

Buy a season ticket to guarantee a cup final ticket…. 🥸

22 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No chance of that, attractive as it is, but STs will guarantee the four games if we get there !

Just hope the pricing is thought out. Packages etc !

FarmerTweedy
13 minutes ago, bigdavemaddog said:

I'd be very surprised if they're not on sale before the end of the season, especially if we're in the cup final. I would expect them to go on sale a while before the cup final tickets do, with anyone who buys one getting included in the season ticket holder priority group for cup final ticket sales. 

FarmerTweedy
34 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Season tickets will only cover league games, just like every other season, although season ticket holders will have priority for tickets to any European home games. 

Haven't had a season ticket since moving to London five years ago but I'm planning to get one for next season. Will be lucky to make it to half the games but desperate to have a season ticket again and also to guarantee tickets for the home European games.

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

1 hour ago, Boab said:

No chance of that, attractive as it is, but STs will guarantee the four games if we get there !

Just hope the pricing is thought out. Packages etc !

1 hour ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Season tickets will only cover league games, just like every other season, although season ticket holders will have priority for tickets to any European home games. 

Reckon we could have season ticket with European game "bolt-on" for the qualifier and  group stages that we won be certain of 

Could they be waiting to see if we are definitely in a European League?  They might offer a season ticket and a season ticket plus the three Euro League match package.

I always think the later the season tickets go on sale the better as it makes you think we aren't desperate for an end of season cash injection. 

AlphonseCapone
5 hours ago, Thought Police said:

We're going to need a bigger stadium...

We could fill in the corners... 

3 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

Maybe, maybe not.  They could easily do a euro season ticket for the four games. Gets the cash in early enough to spend during summer transfer window. 

The Hogfather
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Maybe, maybe not.  They could easily do a euro season ticket for the four games. Gets the cash in early enough to spend during summer transfer window. 

We may well get something like that if we make the groups. I'm sure other British teams do similar schemes too.

1 hour ago, Nunya Business said:

We may well get something like that if we make the groups. I'm sure other British teams do similar schemes too.

They do.  Some also include guaranteed euro games in the season ticket. 

Theme From Sparta F.C.
9 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

im sure if demand is high the club will do a scheme where you can sell your seat back to the club and they resell the seat for that game

Newcastle Utd used to do that.

If you couldn't go to a match they'd buy the ticket back from you and resell it.

They added a percentage of the ticket price back to your account which could be used against next seasons season ticket.

And it encouraged a lot of "no shows" to sell their unused ticket back to the club.

FarmerTweedy
3 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

They might do a package for European games if we're guaranteed group stage footy, but actual season tickets will only cover league games. 

Club to prove me wrong in 5....4......3......

Edited by FarmerTweedy

Lone Striker
3 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

We could fill in the corners... 

.... seats would be "restricted view" behind the new screens though. 😉 

bigdavemaddog
7 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I'd be very surprised if they're not on sale before the end of the season, especially if we're in the cup final. I would expect them to go on sale a while before the cup final tickets do, with anyone who buys one getting included in the season ticket holder priority group for cup final ticket sales. 

i was more thinking about supporters cashflow as money is tight for a lot with prices shooting up so is it really wise to have a £400 season tickey to pay for at the same time as a £50 cup final ticket having just forked out £35 for a semi final ticket?

1 minute ago, bigdavemaddog said:

i was more thinking about supporters cashflow as money is tight for a lot with prices shooting up so is it really wise to have a £400 season tickey to pay for at the same time as a £50 cup final ticket having just forked out £35 for a semi final ticket?

Let's not worry about Cup final tickets just yet. 

Take nothing for granted Saturday is a new game, starting all over again. 

8 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

£25 for semi ticket and final won’t be more than £35

On 14/03/2022 at 11:07, davemclaren said:

Next season will be my first season as a concession since the early 70s. 🥸

Free buses to away games!

Thursday and Sunday football isn't great for me but it's what's needed for the club to progress. So one will have to suck it up, obviously no rush to sell season tickets and that is a great position to be in. 

Jambo in Bathgate
12 hours ago, luckydug said:

Let's not worry about Cup final tickets just yet. 

Take nothing for granted Saturday is a new game, starting all over again. 

Well said 👍

Fxxx the SPFL

i'll be 65 in early May cheap ticket for the final and season ticket for next year woooohooooo

Unknown user
52 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

i'll be 65 in early May cheap ticket for the final and season ticket for next year woooohooooo

:laugh2:

22 hours ago, davemclaren said:

To watch Hibs!

Dont jinx it with statements like that!  

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, Sid said:

To watch Hibs!

Dont jinx it with statements like that!  

What will be will be. I was more thinking a launch after next Saturday, if we win. 😎

WheatfieldWarrior
On 11/04/2022 at 12:45, Clear few said:

IMHO simply getting Europe group stage (either comp) will have us on the verge of season ticket waiting list! 
Thoughts anyone?????

The pleasure of reduce the arse cheeks permanently to half the Roseburn or less gives me a warm fuzzy feeling as well!  

Fill in one of the corners and put them in there.

Jambo 4 Ever
On 13/03/2022 at 17:53, been here before said:

If only there was some dept at the club who dealt with tickets and enquiries and there was a way to get in touch with them.

Nothing wrong with asking questions on here

Jambo 4 Ever
15 hours ago, bigdavemaddog said:

I just hope the players are not as complacent as you 

17 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

They might do a package for European games if we're guaranteed group stage footy, but actual season tickets will only cover league games. 

Club to prove me wrong in 5....4......3......

Arsenal, Man U just for starters. 

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

I just hope the players are not as complacent as you 

What ?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)