Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

been here before

If only there was some dept at the club who dealt with tickets and enquiries and there was a way to get in touch with them.

Edited by been here before

1 hour ago, been here before said:

If only there was some dept at the club who dealt with tickets and enquiries and there was a way to get in touch with them.

You were asked for your player ratings on yesterdays game. Maybe you missed it. 

The thread, just in case you missed it :)

Edited by iantjambo

5 hours ago, been here before said:

Ok😂

Jambo 4 Ever
17 hours ago, been here before said:

You just like being obtuse

if you don’t like something just don’t respond

there Is no such thing as a stupid question on here 

1 hour ago, davemclaren said:

Next season will be my first season as a concession since the early 70s. 🥸

Enjoy it Dave.Next season will be my fifth.That along with a bus pass makes for a pretty decent day out.

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

Enjoy it Dave.Next season will be my fifth.That along with a bus pass makes for a pretty decent day out.

👍

davemclaren
16 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

If only I could find somewhere that had beer at concession prices as well. 😄

SectionDJambo
34 minutes ago, norrie1952 said:

The bus pass is one of the best birthday presents I've ever had. Concession price of going to Scottish football is probably what it should be for everyone. 

8 minutes ago, lost in space said:

Surely will be a ballot for STs. There wont be enough for us all. Fill in the corners!!!!

😂

It would be a great problem to have in all seriousness.

An introduction of Cat Bs for the Roseburn. 

Either way, looks like a record number on the horizon.

3 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Me too. I take it's done automatically?

The Real Maroonblood
18 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Me too. I take it's done automatically?

I can’t remember if they did that with mine.

The Treasurer
4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Have to disagree on that 😲

Wilson Wood, Would You?
4 hours ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

But lots of stupid answers (of which this may be one🤔).

Fxxx the SPFL

65 in May so hopefully qualify for a concession think we’ll see record sales with Europa league groups on the way guaranteeing a ticket 

Pasquale for King
22 hours ago, been here before said:

Made me laugh anyway 😂 👍🏽👏🏾

Don't think we will be as desperate as Hibs who usually have theirs on sale by now. I reckon after the cup win in May will be a good time to get them punted.

23 hours ago, Vin1874 said:

When will we be able to renew our season tickets?

Probs waiting until we get over the line for Europe and/or see what the result of our next Cup Tie is?

Jambo 4 Ever
1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

Have to disagree on that 😲

If anyone has a problem with any question asked on here then that says more about them than the person asking the question.

a lot of bullying goes on when people are just asking simple questions sometimes and that’s not acceptable on any level 

6 hours ago, davemclaren said:

What age does that kick in Dave? Asking for a friend.:whistling:

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

What age does that kick in Dave? Asking for a friend.:whistling:

65. I look a lot younger though. 😄

Just now, davemclaren said:

65. I look a lot younger though. 😄

Must be the beer Dave, at least I think I look younger when I’ve had a couple of pints 🍻😀

The Treasurer
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

If anyone has a problem with any question asked on here then that says more about them than the person asking the question.

a lot of bullying goes on when people are just asking simple questions sometimes and that’s not acceptable on any level 

I think the trouble with you is you can't recognise a wee joke. 

Lighten up and stop being so sensitive petal 

On 13/03/2022 at 17:53, been here before said:

1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Sometimes this forum is comedy gold.

🤣

Think next seasons will be the highest amount sold ever. Surely. And that means only 2 sections for the arse cheeks.

I think we are 11,000 or thereabouts this season so 3rd and euro groups and hopefully a cup win may see us get 13 -15,000 ? If the pricing is sensible. I suppose there is a lot of pressure on households financially now and going forward so I may be talking a bit too optimistically 

Edited by 1971fozzy

heartsfc_fan
11 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Think next seasons will be the highest amount sold ever. Surely. And that means only 2 sections for the arse cheeks.

I think we are 11,000 or thereabouts this season so 3rd and euro groups and hopefully a cup win may see us get 13 -15,000 ? If the pricing is sensible. I suppose there is a lot of pressure on households financially now and going forward so I may be talking a bit too optimistically 

I actually think we are over 13k this season.

1 hour ago, heartsfc_fan said:

I actually think we are over 13k this season.

We were at 13.5K when they started re-selling in November so we are in excess of that now.

Someone was talking about a waiting list earlier and it's not far off if we continue to progress.

On 14/03/2022 at 13:15, lost in space said:

Surely will be a ballot for STs. There wont be enough for us all. Fill in the corners!!!!

Ballot for the glory hunters. 😁

Pricing needs to be realistic for people. With the cost of living going through the roof and fuel going to the moon it's worrying times for many. 

Coupled with the extra outlay for all the European games, it's going to be a very expensive season. 

1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

Pricing needs to be realistic for people. With the cost of living going through the roof and fuel going to the moon it's worrying times for many. 

Coupled with the extra outlay for all the European games, it's going to be a very expensive season. 

It would be a fantastic statement from the club to keep prices as they are.

Maybe bring Cat B tickets back as well.

Either way, they’ll all go IMO.

30 minutes ago, Boab said:

It would be a fantastic statement from the club to keep prices as they are.

Maybe bring Cat B tickets back as well.

Either way, they’ll all go IMO.

I would like to think that keeping season ticket prices as they are is realistic rather than a fantastic statement. Prices for essentials are increasing at a much higher rate than wages, and when that happens it is the non essentials that people cut back on. 

The club may decide to up prices on the back of the current feelgood factor. This strategy is fine when the stadium is full, but the reality is that a non season ticket holder has always been able to purchase a ticket  without much difficulty, and in most cases has been able to wait until matchday before deciding whether or not to go.

As it is there is no significant financial benefit in buying a season ticket; the plus is that you can sit in the same seat every match. If money is tight, having your own seat is not important to you and you know that you will miss a few games then giving up your season ticket is no great loss. People may forego a season ticket, irrespective of any possible price rise, and attend less matches simply because that is all they can afford? Who knows?

FarmerTweedy
11 minutes ago, henryheart said:

I would like to think that keeping season ticket prices as they are is realistic rather than a fantastic statement. Prices for essentials are increasing at a much higher rate than wages, and when that happens it is the non essentials that people cut back on. 

The club may decide to up prices on the back of the current feelgood factor. This strategy is fine when the stadium is full, but the reality is that a non season ticket holder has always been able to purchase a ticket  without much difficulty, and in most cases has been able to wait until matchday before deciding whether or not to go.

As it is there is no significant financial benefit in buying a season ticket; the plus is that you can sit in the same seat every match. If money is tight, having your own seat is not important to you and you know that you will miss a few games then giving up your season ticket is no great loss. People may forego a season ticket, irrespective of any possible price rise, and attend less matches simply because that is all they can afford? Who knows?

IIRC, a platinum season ticket was £450 this season. 6 individual tickets for cat A games and 13 for cat B games would come to £594.  Quite a saving with the season ticket! 

FarmerTweedy

I get where people are coming from when they say they hope the club prices season tickets reasonably, but it's worth bearing in mind the club will also be facing rising costs, and fans are always clamouring for better players to be signed (which usually comes at a cost)!  A lot of fans seem to think it should cost no more than about £20 to go to a football match but those same fans would be raging if the club actually made the cutbacks to the squad that would be required if prices were cut back that much.

31 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Sorry, there is a very significant financial benefit in buying a ST.

Mines works out at £14 a game and that includes Cat A games, which are over twice that amount for a walk up ticket.

davemclaren
9 minutes ago, Boab said:

Sorry, there is a very significant financial benefit in buying a ST.

Mines works out at £14 a game and that includes Cat A games, which are over twice that amount for a walk up ticket.

And then there’s the discount in the Skyline restaurant as well. 😄

17 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

I get where people are coming from when they say they hope the club prices season tickets reasonably, but it's worth bearing in mind the club will also be facing rising costs, and fans are always clamouring for better players to be signed (which usually comes at a cost)!  A lot of fans seem to think it should cost no more than about £20 to go to a football match but those same fans would be raging if the club actually made the cutbacks to the squad that would be required if prices were cut back that much.

Well, it’s back to the old argument about pricing at Hearts. I’ve made my feelings known in previous debates about this.

It’s too high IMO and could be reduced. Not to £20 a ticket across the board, which is unrealistic.

I’ve never agreed with keeping the sheep at Cat A when Hibs came back up. Three Cat A games, yes, old firm and Hibs but not Aberdeen. 
Many won’t agree with this but I’d have walk ups at Cat B prices across all home games. £30 for platinum, £27 for gold and so forth. 
ST holders still make a saving if they go every week and the club still make a good return in walk ups.

bringonthesevco

I’m going to buy a couple of season tickets for next season but realistically will only make a handful of games , can someone else use my ticket for other matches ? Can I give it away on here ?

davemclaren
4 minutes ago, Boab said:

Well, it’s back to the old argument about pricing at Hearts. I’ve made my feelings known in previous debates about this.

It’s too high IMO and could be reduced. Not to £20 a ticket across the board, which is unrealistic.

I’ve never agreed with keeping the sheep at Cat A when Hibs came back up. Three Cat A games, yes, old firm and Hibs but not Aberdeen. 
Many won’t agree with this but I’d have walk ups at Cat B prices across all home games. £30 for platinum, £27 for gold and so forth. 
ST holders still make a saving if they go every week and the club still make a good return in walk ups.

How does that affect our player budget though? 

I’m lucky in that I’ve always been able to afford a season ticket ( had one since about 1982 ) and I do get that the prices are challenging for some, or maybe a lot. 

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

How does that affect our player budget though? 

I’m lucky in that I’ve always been able to afford a season ticket ( had one since about 1982 ) and I do get that the prices are challenging for some, or maybe a lot. 

I’m not sure it would affect it greatly, Dave. If we get, say, 8 Cat A games this season, and say there are, what, a 1000 available for walk ups ? Quick fag packet maths means £30K less over a season ? Less than £4K a game ? 
Not much in the grand scheme of things. 
Only my opinion but I must say I was a bit perplexed at the moaning on the Semi thread when, largely, the prices are the same or a good bit less than a game against Hibs at home.

We should be putting them on sale the minute we get to the final and it’ll guarantee you a ticket for the big one and also your 3 game package for the euro games !!  

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)