Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)

Vin1874

Percival King
22 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

If someone buys a resold season ticket for a match where there are still seats available, and Hearts give some form of credit to the ST holder for that, then its a Win for the ST holder and a Loss for 

I don't expect Hearts to resell season ticket seats before non-season ticket seats are sold out but what does grate slightly is when we've purchased hospitality in the past and essentially bought a second ticket for the same game. It would be good if Hearts could do something in that scenario, but I don't imagine they will.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• JALBO

• Sooks

• Jambos dad

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scott herbertson
6 minutes ago, Percival King said:

I don't expect Hearts to resell season ticket seats before non-season ticket seats are sold out but what does grate slightly is when we've purchased hospitality in the past and essentially bought a second ticket for the same game. It would be good if Hearts could do something in that scenario, but I don't imagine they will.

Yes - that's another of these small but important circumstances. I'd suggest they have an option for a discount on the hospitality (£10, 15?) if you are a season ticket holder if you agree they can resell the ticket. Again though, there is only a benefit to the club if they can sell it, and also I suspect most ST holders who use hospitality pass on their ST to family/friends

davemclaren
26 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Yes - that's another of these small but important circumstances. I'd suggest they have an option for a discount on the hospitality (£10, 15?) if you are a season ticket holder if you agree they can resell the ticket. Again though, there is only a benefit to the club if they can sell it, and also I suspect most ST holders who use hospitality pass on their ST to family/friends

There was a discount in years gone by for ST holders iirc. 

Didn't get a ticket for the final, so I bought a golf membership with my season ticket money.

Edited by ri Alban

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Didn't get a ticket for the final, so I bought a golf membership with my season ticket money.

Enjoy. 😄

4 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Enjoy. 😄

:thumb: Will do.

I was effin raging when I didn't get a ticket. Pressing add to basket (with no joy) like a loon for a couple of minutes only for it to time oot and be sold oot when I tried again. :yadayada: I turned the air a funny colour.

Edited by ri Alban

Percival King
29 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's your money. I wish my golf membership cost the same as my season ticket. That said, I play golf more than 19 times a year.

38 minutes ago, Percival King said:

It's your money. I wish my golf membership cost the same as my season ticket. That said, I play golf more than 19 times a year.

£450 for a new member. I'll take that, I said. :cheese:

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

There was a discount in years gone by for ST holders iirc. 

There was a discount given to season ticket holders buying hospitality this season- 10% from memory 

davemclaren
53 minutes ago, Joescully said:

There was a discount given to season ticket holders buying hospitality this season- 10% from memory 

There you go then. All’s good. 👍

1 hour ago, SCFHearts said:

Hobos have sold 6.5k in a month according .net 

I wonder if the penny is dropping for Ron that he had bought the wee club.  

3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Would that have been your first season ticket?

Currently available to purchase:

Wheatfield: 48

Main: 17

Gorgie: 29

Given that it looks as if only a handful of the seats that were available for walkups this season in the Wheatfield, Main and Gorgie stands will be left by the time the renewal period ends, you've got to think any un-renewed season tickets from this season will disappear pretty quickly once the general sale starts properly sometime after 11th June.

Jambos dad

It would be great if we could fill 2 sections of the School end with season ticket holders. If Hibs retaliate by cutting Hearts allocation at Easter road that would be by pettiness as opposed to us responding to demand 

3 hours ago, JALBO said:

Currently available to purchase:

Wheatfield: 48

Main: 17

Gorgie: 29

Given that it looks as if only a handful of the seats that were available for walkups this season in the Wheatfield, Main and Gorgie stands will be left by the time the renewal period ends, you've got to think any un-renewed season tickets from this season will disappear pretty quickly once the general sale starts properly sometime after 11th June.

Great analysis and insights!

thanks

Jambos dad
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Great analysis and insights!

thanks

These numbers are brilliant. How good for our players would it be to come on to the pitch with an even bigger home crowd? 

On 16/05/2022 at 16:29, ri Alban said:

There was plenty of time for season ticket holders to get a ticket if they wanted one. A bit of patience and it would have worked out for you.

The good news it’s the club won’t have a problem selling your old season ticket.

The bad news for you is if you really like football you will miss it and next year you will find it even harder to get tickets for the final. 

Going on an away trip to Europe is better than any golf day.

On 16/05/2022 at 20:53, **** the SPFL said:

Agree would hate to think how much iv'e spent on Hearts over the years although i don't grudge a penny of it any way roll on Saturday.

When I was a young, modestly paid civil servant in Edinburgh, paid monthly, i did my bugetting purely on Hearts away games.

Big disappointment to my parents I was.  😂

Fxxx the SPFL
8 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

When I was a young, modestly paid civil servant in Edinburgh, paid monthly, i did my bugetting purely on Hearts away games.

i was a civil servant too Doug started in 1973 and hopefully finishing up next year when i get the state pension.

davemclaren
13 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

4 hours ago, **** the SPFL said:

i was a civil servant too Doug started in 1973 and hopefully finishing up next year when i get the state pension.

Aye, you civil servants and your platinum plated pensions. 😎

Fxxx the SPFL
6 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Aye, you civil servants and your platinum plated pensions. 😎

i wish that was the case Dave pretty crap compared to Police Pensions as we only contributed 3% you only receive minimal lump sum etc. Does have it's perks the odd black Biro lol

Tom Hardy’s Dug

As a Hearts fan a season ticket without the guarantee of getting to the Hibs games isn’t that attractive.

All or nothing for me. Hibs would be petty enough to “retaliate” but they’d lose a fortune because there is no way they’d sell out against us the current state they are in.

davemclaren
36 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

i wish that was the case Dave pretty crap compared to Police Pensions as we only contributed 3% you only receive minimal lump sum etc. Does have it's perks the odd black Biro lol

👍😄

Jambos dad
3 hours ago, JALBO said:

Now down to 64 left dotted around the stands.

I wonder how quickly they would get snapped up if we could announce our intentions about signings?

I think us ST holders got a little bit too long to renew but a mild gripe. 

I’m just anxious to see them flying off the shelves mid-June. 

I was disappointed on Saturday but think next season with a few quality signings is going to be awesome. 

First euro trip abroad for my 12yo son coming up too. 

Means I will probably have to dial back the debauchery a bit but will be worth it to see him watch Hearts abroad. 

DesertDawg

Do we have a fixture list, or a least one for the first few games, for next season yet?

Just now, DesertDawg said:

Do we have a fixture list, or a least one for the first few games, for next season yet?

start of June sometime IIRC 

Back to 2005
On 18/05/2022 at 14:22, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

As a Hearts fan a season ticket without the guarantee of getting to the Hibs games isn’t that attractive.

All or nothing for me. Hibs would be petty enough to “retaliate” but they’d lose a fortune because there is no way they’d sell out against us the current state they are in.

Probably just be one game next season!

The Treasurer
5 minutes ago, DesertDawg said:

17th June for league fixtures 

DesertDawg
31 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

17th June for league fixtures 

You mean that's the release date for league fixtures or the first game of the season?

bigdavemaddog
1 minute ago, DesertDawg said:

You mean that's the release date for league fixtures or the first game of the season?

release date 17th June. First game is 30th July

Malinga the Swinga
3 hours ago, PaddysBar said:

I think us ST holders got a little bit too long to renew but a mild gripe. 

I’m just anxious to see them flying off the shelves mid-June. 

I was disappointed on Saturday but think next season with a few quality signings is going to be awesome. 

First euro trip abroad for my 12yo son coming up too. 

Means I will probably have to dial back the debauchery a bit but will be worth it to see him watch Hearts abroad. 

Or alternatively get him so pished so he can't remember what goes on.

Probably not the best idea.

46 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Or alternatively get him so pished so he can't remember what goes on.

Probably not the best idea.

😆 I’ll get him hooked up wi a crack ho. I’m sure his mum will thank me😃

Bizarrely all lower N and other options in the main stand have popped up as available. I thought lower n was full of season ticket holders? Strange 

13 minutes ago, Bainy said:

Bizarrely all lower N and other options in the main stand have popped up as available. I thought lower n was full of season ticket holders? Strange 

Mmm.....I'm not seeing that?

bobby bombscare

Tried phoning the ticket office but can’t seem to get through had so many issues booking tickets online before, is getting a season ticket online ok? Or is it a nightmare? 

Heartsofgold

I make it 57 left, with one additional in light blue (so in someone's basket to buy.)

25 minutes ago, bobby bombscare said:

Tried phoning the ticket office but can’t seem to get through had so many issues booking tickets online before, is getting a season ticket online ok? Or is it a nightmare? 

Very straightforward 

will take you 5 mins 

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Season tickets 22/23 - sold out - waiting list now open (updated)