Wifi Immersion Heater Controller

Japan Jambo

Japan Jambo

Given where energy prices are at, I'm thinking to replace the digital programable kit in the cupboard with something that I can program/override from my phone/computer. Anyone already done this and/or have any recommendations?

Thanks.

32 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Given where energy prices are at, I'm thinking to replace the digital programable kit in the cupboard with something that I can program/override from my phone/computer. Anyone already done this and/or have any recommendations?

Thanks.

Ive got the HIVE thing fitted but its a Gas combi boiler. Its really good. Not sure if you an get them for an electric immersion (Hive I mean)

Japan Jambo
31 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Ive got the HIVE thing fitted but its a Gas combi boiler. Its really good. Not sure if you an get them for an electric immersion (Hive I mean)

Thanks Pans, I'll check it out.

2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Thanks.

Hive doesn't work with an immersion heater,and I don't think Nest does either.  You'll probably need something like this...