Chelsea/Abramovic/Sanctions

jack D and coke

jack D and coke

Didn’t want to clog up any other threads and wasn’t sure where to post. 
Probably like most I was aware RA was always quoted as being a bit dodgy as to how he amassed his wealth. It’s obviously now ramped up enormously with what’s happening in Ukraine. I was listening to LBC today and this guy was on I forget his name now but he was explaining how all these oligarchs were going to be hunted by Putin but to escape the clutches they basically all agreed that he wouldn’t go after them if he got half of their wealth. Is this for real?? 
Abramovic has pretty much changed English football too and not for the better with hugely inflated transfers and wages and turned a middle of the road club into world beaters but at what price at the end of the day? 
This video makes me laugh at Jim Whyte and wonder how he ever got anywhere he’s an utter tube of a presenter. 

I think I heard or read, that when the USSR broke up, everyone were given shares in the oil and ***** like RA duped/conned/stole them from the people, who we're exactly clued up. This was enabled by the likes of Putin.

As for JW, I listen to him and that other prat Simon Jordan, what a pair of tossers. I listen just so I can shout at the radio, I helps with my anger management, tho everyone else on site, think I'm not the full Bob Dylan. :D

Edited by ri Alban

been here before
4 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Didn’t want to clog up any other threads and wasn’t sure where to post. 

Didnt the 4 page "Chelski For Sale" thread in The Terrace suggest itself?

Samuel Camazzola
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

I think I heard or read, that when the USSR broke up, everyone were given shares in the oil and ***** like RA duped/conned/stole them from the people, who we're exactly clued up. This was enabled by the likes of Putin.

As for JW, I listen to him and that other prat Simon Jordan, what a pair of tossers. I listen just so I can shout at the radio, I helps with my anger management, tho everyone else on site, think I'm not the full Bob Dylan. :D

I think he is very good on that platform. Aaks the right challenging questions and provides an interesting insight into the business side of sport. Also not afraid to exposure the shady dealings of agents and the media. 

Surprisingly, although he correctly criticises a lot of things about the running of Scottish football, he is very complimentary about Hearts and the business decisions of Ann Budge. 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

I think he is very good on that platform. Aaks the right challenging questions and provides an interesting insight into the business side of sport. Also not afraid to exposure the shady dealings of agents and the media. 

Surprisingly, although he correctly criticises a lot of things about the running of Scottish football, he is very complimentary about Hearts and the business decisions of Ann Budge. 

He's a narcissist and would probably eat himself, if he could. And he's a bit of a whatabout merchant, especially when it come to English football hooligans and racism. 

Samuel Camazzola
30 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

He's a narcissist and would probably eat himself, if he could. And he's a bit of a whatabout merchant, especially when it come to English football hooligans and racism. 

Each to their own. 😄

Often has the Celtic panderer, Sinclair on strings which is very amusing. 

Just now, Samuel Camazzola said:

Each to their own. 😄

Often has the Celtic panderer, Sinclair on strings which is very amusing. 

I do enjoy it. Especially, H and J. Mccoist also pretty good.

Samuel Camazzola
1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

I do enjoy it. Especially, H and J. Mccoist also pretty good.

Should be entertaining when the breakfast show is from Cheltenham all week. 

8 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Should be entertaining when the breakfast show is from Cheltenham all week. 

If Brazil can lose his marker(Mrs Brazil) :D He doesn't half like a bevvy :olly:

Samuel Camazzola
22 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

If Brazil can lose his marker(Mrs Brazil) :D He doesn't half like a bevvy :olly:

He seems to have cut down lately. Likely for health reasons and his little spell off air when he was in hospital.