Heath Ledgers Funeral will be a good laugh!

Dr. Bapswent

hiltsthejamboking

They're just ignorant extremists, nobody really takes any notice of what they think.

If they picketed the funeral of a member of my family, I would kill them!

Louis Theroux done a prog with these clowns just a few months ago. interesting viewing!

Also heard one of the "wimmenfolk" on James Whale last night, he ended up giving her it tight.

Stupid cow, so she was......

Bloody hell, this lot are complete mentalists. I saw a bit of Theroux's thing on them and they're just really nasty sorts...nothing remotely Christian about them as far as I can tell.

BUT...******ry...that's a great word.... :laugh:

Will it not be in OZ? Feckin morons. I hope its in OZ and the Westboro mob head out there. The aussies will knock them to kingdom come. About time too.

hiltsthejamboking
Louis Theroux done a prog with these clowns just a few months ago. interesting viewing!

Also heard one of the "wimmenfolk" on James Whale last night, he ended up giving her it tight.

Whale is always going on about them!

Bunch of mentals to an unbelieveable level. Comedy gold though, the menu on the left with the random 'god hates sweden!!!' option. Whats all that about?

Was quality.

Tore her a new one.

Bunch of fools.

Its a brilliant irony that if the God portrayed in the bible does exist, that lot will be going straight to hell. Almost makes me hope its for real......

Bloody hell, this lot are complete mentalists. I saw a bit of Theroux's thing on them and they're just really nasty sorts...nothing remotely Christian about them as far as I can tell.

BUT...******ry...that's a great word.... :laugh:

I have to agree i know a piggery houses pigs s i am assuming a ******ry houses....well you know

I will stay cleat of them:527:

Will it not be in OZ? Feckin morons. I hope its in OZ and the Westboro mob head out there. The aussies will knock them to kingdom come. About time too.

It is in Australia....

What a bunch or morons...(or closest gays)

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/20080124/twl-heath-ledger-death-baptist-group-to-3fd0ae9.html

came across this article a few days ago. These guys are nuts!

"God hates the sordid, tacky bucket of slime seasoned with vomit known as Brokeback Mountain and He hates all persons having anything whatsoever to do with it."

:wacko:

By saying all this, do they not have something to do with it?:ninja:

People who claim to speak on behalf of God annoy me.

Nasty, evil minded, sicko bigots also annoy me.

These people must be about the lowest of the low.

People who claim to speak on behalf of God annoy me.

Nasty, evil minded, sicko bigots also annoy me.

These people must be about the lowest of the low.

The funny thing is, the "mother", Shirley, has had a child out of wedlock, which would mean, according to them, she's going to burn in "eternal hell" too. These people are mentalists.

The sooner their loony leader Fred Phelps is dead, the better.

That is the sort of thing that can happen when folk read really old books then decide to make their own truth out of it and believe every word.

Archived