Shane Warne RIP

Cairneyhill Jambo

3 hours ago, Ulysses said:

Nah.  My drug of choice is supplied in bottles and cans.

:yas:   🍺🍺🍷🍷

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex Kintner

• Ulysses

• I P Knightley

• Herbert.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley

Thai police have confirmed death from natural causes; stating a congenital disease.

I find it odd that they specifically rule out foul play and murder; I didn't think that was even being considered.

Let's hope he went out having a good time.

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

Thai police have confirmed death from natural causes; stating a congenital disease.

I find it odd that they specifically rule out foul play and murder; I didn't think that was even being considered.

Do you remember the death of Bob Woolmer? He was coach of Pakistan at the 2007 Cricket World Cup and died shortly after Pakistan were surprisingly eliminated from the tournament. There were all sorts of rumours of bookies involvement and other conspiracies. Warne was one of the first cricketers to be pulled up on gambling corruption (though it was relatively trivial stuff). I guess you'd want to put rumours to bed asap

magic roundabout
2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I live in Thailand and there were some local reports that blood was found at scene.  I guess this coupled with the fact there so many suspicious deaths in Thailand (especially on the Islands) prompted the rule out of fair play.

I P Knightley
24 minutes ago, RobboM said:

Do you remember the death of Bob Woolmer? He was coach of Pakistan at the 2007 Cricket World Cup and died shortly after Pakistan were surprisingly eliminated from the tournament. There were all sorts of rumours of bookies involvement and other conspiracies. Warne was one of the first cricketers to be pulled up on gambling corruption (though it was relatively trivial stuff). I guess you'd want to put rumours to bed asap

I'd forgotten about that and don't pay a huge amount of attention to cricket so wouldn't have made the link.

This, and MR's contribution, help it make more sense.