Chelski for sale

Japan Jambo

jam doughnut

Steve Gibson, Chairman of Boro taking the moral high ground regarding ‘ sporting integrity’. Hmmm. 

His apparent embedded indignation hasn’t stopped Boro signing and loaning a number of players from Chelsea in recent times thus helping to fuel the alleged  ‘rotten’  ownership. 

And whilst on moral high grounds,  the EPL have been incredibly quick to remind everyone that their fit and proper owner test only came in after Abramovich took over Chelsea so nothing to see here- please move on. Though the English media have seized on the presented open goal and won’t let go until something further gives. First up  is renewed vigour of attack on Newcastle’s ownership. Interesting times. 

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Hagar the Horrible

• I P Knightley

• Pasquale for King

There's a song Arsenal's north bank likes to sing which goes: 'Tottenham get battered every where they go, Tottenham get battered - everywhere they gooooo-oooo'

Cleverly they swapped the words around: 'Chelsea get sanctioned every where they go....'

On 15/03/2022 at 14:06, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Am I right in saying the tie is at Boro which makes Chelsea look even bigger arrogant twats

Watt-Zeefuik
On 16/03/2022 at 11:46, Pasquale for King said:

An American Oligarch. 

I do wish we could seize their yachts too . . .

• 2 weeks later...
indianajones
16 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Interview with Russian journalists today

Roman will be sweetening his tea with novichok shortly if that is true. 

Anyway back on topic looks like it is going to be at least £3 billion needed to buy Chelsea. 

Another thing Abramovich was right about. 

Edited by Mikey1874

• 1 month later...
Unknown user
On 28/03/2022 at 19:00, Mikey1874 said:

Anyway back on topic looks like it is going to be at least £3 billion needed to buy Chelsea. 

Another thing Abramovich was right about. 

Them that took over Newcastle must be pretty gutted right now, if they'd just waited a bit longer..

jam doughnut

$3 billion. Meanwhile Derby County still struggling to get someone to pony up £50 million to stop them going pop.

Same pyramid-different world.

Bazzas right boot
On 18/03/2022 at 19:43, briever said:

So the Tory party then.

That's one big parteee. 

Imagine the hookers, rent boys and blow at that party. 

Probably a purge style game as well. 

Tell you what the Arabs were not daft.Buy Man City and now Newcastle for a fraction of what it would have cost for the established clubs then spend an absolute bomb on them to become the new establishment at a fraction of the cost.

37 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Them that took over Newcastle must be pretty gutted right now, if they'd just waited a bit longer..

Why they have paid a fraction of the price and will spend an absolute fortune.Also the adulation they will receive when Newcastle win something.Still murdering ****s though.

upgotheheads
38 minutes ago, jam doughnut said:

$3 billion. Meanwhile Derby County still struggling to get someone to pony up £50 million to stop them going pop.

Same pyramid-different world.

Same bucket, same 5h1T,

I'm just proud to be a Jambo living in a country that has not completely lost its football soul like some other countries, and who is going to see his local club, as an interested  observer, desperately fighting for its footballing life, along with my two football playing granddaughters (5&8) for whom this will be their first sight of a professional men's game. They've  both seen the Scottish women's team at Hampden  and I had hoped their first men's game would be at Tynecastle but it hasn't turned out that way.🤥

Edited by upgotheheads

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Why they have paid a fraction of the price and will spend an absolute fortune.Also the adulation they will receive when Newcastle win something.Still murdering ****s though.

They could have bought a ready made top club but will have to spend years trying to persuade top players to come to the unfashionable north east of England and build from the bottom up. They can afford a couple of billion more, I'd put money on they'd have preferred to buy Chelsea if they could have 

15 minutes ago, Smithee said:

They could have bought a ready made top club but will have to spend years trying to persuade top players to come to the unfashionable north east of England and build from the bottom up. They can afford a couple of billion more, I'd put money on they'd have preferred to buy Chelsea if they could have 

It didn't take City that long.Convince it won't take a footballer that long to be convinced when they see the paycheck.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

It didn't take City that long.Convince it won't take a footballer that long to be convinced when they see the paycheck.

Aye you're probably right, I just can't imagine that the likes of Mbappe dream of nights up Bigg Market and shite weather.

9 hours ago, airthjambo said:

Can't wait for the day, Man City & Chelski go tits up, all that is wrong with modern day football

Man City are making a profit every year so you might have a long wait.If you can get some sort of success the money you make from the EPL and Champions League is huge.

The American owners take far more out of the club money wise than most as Chelsea will find out if the new owners are American.

3 hours ago, benny said:

Man City are making a profit every year so you might have a long wait.If you can get some sort of success the money you make from the EPL and Champions League is huge.

The American owners take far more out of the club money wise than most as Chelsea will find out if the new owners are American.

Aye wishful thinking on my part

RustyRightPeg
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sanctions must be hitting him hard 

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Sanctions must be hitting him hard 

Down to his last £8b.

Prayers go out to him. 

Edited by Bazzas right boot

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Down to his last £8b.

Prayers go out to him. 

Skint. Someone should start a go fund me.