Chelski for sale

Japan Jambo

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You mean this could save Everton. 

I haven't looked at the implications for the relegation battle, so I don't know how the points would be readjusted amongst the bottom clubs, but it could certainly alter the picture at the bottom of the league, likewise the battle for Champions League places and other European places.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Hagar the Horrible

• I P Knightley

• Pasquale for King

19 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Looks like Chelsea have hit the skids, was always bound to happen once Roman Abromavich pulled out/ got forced out, feel sorry for the small section of there fans who are the die hards but I would wager about 75% of those who follow them are only doing so because of the amount of money and titles that have been bought over the last 20 years, have absolutely no sympathy for them. Hard luck.

I hear what you’re saying, was talking about this earlier. 75% though, much less I’d say.

43 minutes ago, RobNox said:

It would be interesting if they were unable to see out the season.  All their games would be voided.  City have beaten them twice, Liverpool have drawn with them twice, so City would lose 6 points and Liverpool only lose 2.

It would amuse me if Abramovich's downfall ends up costing City the title.

Would it not be 3/0 defeats for every game not played.

2 minutes ago, benny said:

Would it not be 3/0 defeats for every game not played.

No, as that would hugely advantage the clubs yet to play them.  They'd have to basically wipe Chelsea's previous results from the record.  In essence, it becomes a 19 team league and any games played by Chelsea are voided.

To be fair, I can't see this situation arising as I'm sure the government would come to some sort of arrangement to ensure Chelsea can see out their fixtures.  

ColinSmith1255
43 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Looks like Chelsea have hit the skids, was always bound to happen once Roman Abromavich pulled out/ got forced out, feel sorry for the small section of there fans who are the die hards but I would wager about 75% of those who follow them are only doing so because of the amount of money and titles that have been bought over the last 20 years, have absolutely no sympathy for them. Hard luck.

A large part of the original support were fascist bxxtards who sang about gassing Jews and waved swasticas. I would love to see them go bust.

58 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I haven't looked at the implications for the relegation battle, so I don't know how the points would be readjusted amongst the bottom clubs, but it could certainly alter the picture at the bottom of the league, likewise the battle for Champions League places and other European places.

The implication for the relegation battle is Chelsea go down with Norwich and Watford. 

I P Knightley
3 hours ago, RobNox said:

It would be interesting if they were unable to see out the season.  All their games would be voided.  City have beaten them twice, Liverpool have drawn with them twice, so City would lose 6 points and Liverpool only lose 2.

It would amuse me if Abramovich's downfall ends up costing City the title.

One thing the club formerly known as Rangers taught me was to not expect the right and fair thing to be done. 

Whilst the SFA is among the most corrupt of sporting organisations out there, I wouldn't be surprised by anything that the FA pull out of their sleeve. 

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

The implication for the relegation battle is Chelsea go down with Norwich and Watford. 

Or, like the club once known as Rangers, they could be liquidated and forced to reform as a new club with a new identity at the bottom of the league structure... or whatever the corrupt league management organisation deem to be something they can get away with. 

22 hours ago, cheetah said:

Hopefully they pump some money into the local club too, we need it badly. Mon the Saudis :lol: 

Extended Partnership with Whitley Bay FC | Bolam Premier Sportswear

Always remember the trip with the Pivot bus to Whitley Bay for a pre season friendly. 

17 hours ago, heatonjambo said:

but your local club should be Heaton Stannington!

When i first moved here i lived out on the coast, The Stan are my second northern league team, love the Grounsell, Benfield my third team, such a northern league whore :lol: 

On 11/03/2022 at 23:43, ColinSmith1255 said:

A large part of the original support were fascist bxxtards who sang about gassing Jews and waved swasticas. I would love to see them go bust.

Horrible Club

Horrible fans

Horrible (ex) owner

1 minute ago, briever said:

If only they'd made this - you know, 15yrs ago.

No one cared then. 

Like no one much cares about murderers and torturers buying Newcastle. 

28 million a month in wages. Wow. 

one months wage bill would pretty much see us win the league and secure our future for year to come. Eye watering amount. 

Doesn’t even include potential bonuses and transfer fees/signing on bonus. 

I saw a tweet yesterday from a normally reliable source that one investor looking to buy it would be “problematic” for the government to justify and pass checks. 

Bazzas right boot
On 11/03/2022 at 23:46, iantjambo said:

Half their fans, now support Man City.

The other half Newcastle. 😎

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

I saw a tweet yesterday from a normally reliable source that one investor looking to buy it would be “problematic” for the government to justify and pass checks. 

That's the Saudi Media Group Consortium  - Estimated Net Worth of £1.7Trillion. Problematic maybe not Boris Johnson is away over to Saudi Arabia to sign an import oil deal.

Most likely new owner will be the American Consortium headed up by Todd Boehly (who part owns the LA Dodgers)

Hagar the Horrible

Chelsea want the FA cup tie with Boro behind closed doors, for get this "Sporting Integrity"  if it wasnt for money laundering they would still be that 80's yoyo club

broxburnjambo

They may have a 28 Million monthly wage bill but they have spent very little on the Stadium. Did the stadium tour a few years ago and behind the scenes the stadium was a dump. The stand that housed the changing Rooms and the facilities' within were shocking.  

1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Chelsea want the FA cup tie with Boro behind closed doors, for get this "Sporting Integrity"  if it wasnt for money laundering they would still be that 80's yoyo club

If sporting integrity had entered the equation clubs like Chelsea should have been sanctioned for over spending for the past  20 years they are operating way outside the limit of their income and have been for too long. So now they are near winding up time who has the debt the club or the sugar daddy ? 

And Chelsea clearly cannot afford to give even some of the tickets away for free as they have to pay Middlesbrough for them. 

Bonnie Prince Charlie
1 hour ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Am I right in saying the tie is at Boro which makes Chelsea look even bigger arrogant twats

2 minutes ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Am I right in saying the tie is at Boro which makes Chelsea look even bigger arrogant twats

yep boro are the home team on saturday

Footballfirst

'Boro statement.

We are aware of Chelsea's request to have Saturday's Emirates FA Cup sixth round tie played behind closed doors and find their suggestion both bizarre and without any merit whatsoever.

All concerned are well aware of the reasons Chelsea have been sanctioned and that this has nothing to do with Middlesbrough Football Club.

To suggest as result that MFC and our fans should be penalised is not only grossly unfair but without any foundation.

Given the reasons for these sanctions, for Chelsea to seek to invoke sporting "integrity" as reason for the game being played behind closed doors is ironic in the extreme.

We currently await formal notification from the FA of the next steps but rest assured MFC will resist Chelsea's actions in the strongest terms.

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, broxburnjambo said:

They may have a 28 Million monthly wage bill but they have spent very little on the Stadium. Did the stadium tour a few years ago and behind the scenes the stadium was a dump. The stand that housed the changing Rooms and the facilities' within were shocking.  

They are not alone, Old Trafford is a stadium badly in need of re-investment. There is a story today in the papers that Man Utd are preparing three options, the first is to upgrade all stands in stages, the 2nd (and currently preferred) is to rebuild the south stand (something they have been reluctant to do in the past as it requires building over the railway line but now the believe modern techniques can get it done) and the third most extreme one is knock down Old Trafford and build a new stadium on the land but slightly over from the current stadium (i.e. doing what Spurs did.) However that one would require them to move out of Old Trafford for 2 years and would be the most expensive.

But as you say for all the money sloshing around at these clubs the little has been spent on their stadium is mad. Though there has been limitations, particurally for Chelsea as there is the Chelsea Pitch Owners, an organisation that holds the freehold of the stadium.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

'Boro statement.

We are aware of Chelsea's request to have Saturday's Emirates FA Cup sixth round tie played behind closed doors and find their suggestion both bizarre and without any merit whatsoever.

All concerned are well aware of the reasons Chelsea have been sanctioned and that this has nothing to do with Middlesbrough Football Club.

To suggest as result that MFC and our fans should be penalised is not only grossly unfair but without any foundation.

Given the reasons for these sanctions, for Chelsea to seek to invoke sporting "integrity" as reason for the game being played behind closed doors is ironic in the extreme.

We currently await formal notification from the FA of the next steps but rest assured MFC will resist Chelsea's actions in the strongest terms.

Excellent statement. I think I like Middlesbrough.

34 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

They are not alone, Old Trafford is a stadium badly in need of re-investment. There is a story today in the papers that Man Utd are preparing three options, the first is to upgrade all stands in stages, the 2nd (and currently preferred) is to rebuild the south stand (something they have been reluctant to do in the past as it requires building over the railway line but now the believe modern techniques can get it done) and the third most extreme one is knock down Old Trafford and build a new stadium on the land but slightly over from the current stadium (i.e. doing what Spurs did.) However that one would require them to move out of Old Trafford for 2 years and would be the most expensive.

But as you say for all the money sloshing around at these clubs the little has been spent on their stadium is mad. Though there has been limitations, particurally for Chelsea as there is the Chelsea Pitch Owners, an organisation that holds the freehold of the stadium.

I won't be the first to have said this but they could hire Wembley for their home matches to be nearer to their supporters' base.

Chelsea are also limited in their stadium plans by a handful of locals who refuse to give in to Abramovich's bullying and sell up. I think there's one in particular, a stubborn little old lady who I imagine is like Herbie's owner in the little firehouse. Abramovich had massive development plans for laundering more money by developing the stadium but this lady stood firm.

at least the chelsea supporters trust have called out their own club about the behind closed doors demand. they do however wrongly have a go at the government and the ticket issue

The Supporters'' Trust statement said: "The CST has made it clear to the government and the sports minister that supporters must be able to watch their team. We strongly urge the government to amend the license and allow supporters to obtain tickets. Playing behind closed doors does not benefit supporters. The CST has asked Chelsea to withdraw the request for the Middlesbrough game to be played behind closed doors."

Hagar the Horrible
2 hours ago, Bonnie Prince Charlie said:

Yip but whats worse is before the sanctions some Chelsea tickets were sold, and a lot of home tickets,

Its not Boros's fault they are a basket case

Malinga the Swinga
25 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

at least the chelsea supporters trust have called out their own club about the behind closed doors demand. they do however wrongly have a go at the government and the ticket issue

The Supporters'' Trust statement said: "The CST has made it clear to the government and the sports minister that supporters must be able to watch their team. We strongly urge the government to amend the license and allow supporters to obtain tickets. Playing behind closed doors does not benefit supporters. The CST has asked Chelsea to withdraw the request for the Middlesbrough game to be played behind closed doors."

Poor Chelsea fans. Enjoyed the fruits of their Oligarchs ownership, sung his name to all and sundry, yet strangely don't see any connection now he has been sanctioned.

Would be fitting if they went bust but they won't; another dodgy owner will be along shortly. Most likely they will leverage cost of buying club onto club itself, meaning they'll pay nothing and start accumulating loads of debt.

Horrible club with horrible supporters playing in horrible league.

**** Chelsea and their glory hunting support.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

'Boro statement.

great statement, should have been followed up with or started with  a

:berra:

I P Knightley
9 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

Poor Chelsea fans. Enjoyed the fruits of their Oligarchs ownership, sung his name to all and sundry, yet strangely don't see any connection now he has been sanctioned.

Would be fitting if they went bust but they won't; another dodgy owner will be along shortly. Most likely they will leverage cost of buying club onto club itself, meaning they'll pay nothing and start accumulating loads of debt.

Horrible club with horrible supporters playing in horrible league.

**** Chelsea and their glory hunting support.

Honestly getting deja vu reading this. Imagining it says Rangers where you've written Chelsea and David Murray/EBTs where you've written Oligarchs ownership.

Pasquale for King

Not sure who is pulling the strings at Chelsea but no applause for the Ukraine, Roman Empire flags, and todays shambles looks really bad. 
Tuchel has been superb and Havertz was great today also, the club really need to up their game as the new owners won’t be impressed with this.  

Can you imagine Palace or other clubs get to Semi-Final, drawn against Chelsea and then told they can't have any supporters in the stadium. Utterly ludicrous proposal/request and quite rightly withdrawn.

Unknown user
22 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

Excellent statement. I think I like Middlesbrough.

I won't be the first to have said this but they could hire Wembley for their home matches to be nearer to their supporters' base.

Chelsea are also limited in their stadium plans by a handful of locals who refuse to give in to Abramovich's bullying and sell up. I think there's one in particular, a stubborn little old lady who I imagine is like Herbie's owner in the little firehouse. Abramovich had massive development plans for laundering more money by developing the stadium but this lady stood firm.

And, IIRC, the pitch is owned by the pensioners so he couldn't sell up without their permission

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, briever said:

Why cant the players pay for their own flights?  It's not as if they are skint.

Havertz said yesterday that he would do so if necessary, he and Tuchel have shown real class and seem to be in touch with the real world unlike their fans and bosses. 
As has Azpilicueta 

https://www.si.com/soccer/chelsea/news/cesar-azpilicueta-joins-kai-havertz-in-offering-to-pay-for-chelsea-travel-to-middlesbrough

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Chicago Cubs owner teaming up to bid for Chelski with the Citadel billionaire

An American Oligarch.