Chelski for sale

Japan Jambo

Hagar the Horrible

RA has loaned the club £1.5Bn  he wont see that again it will be treated as a frozen asset

But now they have only been granted £20k to travel to and from fixtures,  looks like its the District line from now on

They cant spend more than £500k in putting on a fixture.

Not that Chelsea play Lille away, will £20k get them there?  or is it Ryanair?

And if they make the Semi final of the FA cup, the gates are split 50/50, thats going to be interesting

They now cannot offer contracts to 2out-of-contract" players, nor look to get a new manager any time soon, a Chelsea trait!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Hagar the Horrible

• I P Knightley

• Pasquale for King

I P Knightley
18 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

If Vlad was still with us, there would have been calls to kill us, the Lithuanian/Russian thing would be seen as the same thing as far as the SFA is concerened,  Vlad to replace Putin..make it happen just to see the SMSM spew up

:biglaugh: 

(un)Fortunately, our Vlad is/was very, very small fry compared to the true oligarchs. Those calls would only have only come from Leith and, maybe, Glasgow. 

26 minutes ago, briever said:

Chelsea fans are some of the biggest scumbags around.

Their Hun pals will be able to advise them on being a zombie club.

I expect a statement of solidarity coming from Ibrox soon. 

I P Knightley
8 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

But now they have only been granted £20k to travel to and from fixtures,  looks like its the District line from now on

And if they make the Semi final of the FA cup, the gates are split 50/50, thats going to be interesting

They now cannot offer contracts to 2out-of-contract" players, nor look to get a new manager any time soon, a Chelsea trait!

This is a good point. I'd only thought of them taking their team buses up and down the M6 or M1; didn't think about hotel accommodation, training pitches and all the incidentals of an overseas fixture. No way they will keep that under £20k. 

They're Ducked.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Must be hoping the government do yet another u-turn.

Or just get the benefits of tens of millions that were donated to the Tories? 

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

RA has loaned the club £1.5Bn  he wont see that again it will be treated as a frozen asset

European fixtures will be the biggest problem in the short term, it’s a long bus journey to Madrid for example. 
Tuchel might well be the biggest beneficiary of this and RA selling up. 

Lone Striker

Its pretty shameful that its taken a Putin war resulting in  hundreds of thousands of casualties & refugees  to waken the West (not just the UK) up to immoral (maybe even illegal)  business practices which they've appeared to  turn a blind eye to for decades.

The concept of seizing assets of a mega-rich Russian in the UK just because the mega-rich Russian  has been pictured with Putin seems in itself a smokescreen .... maybe a  late desperate bid to be seen "doing something" to appease public outrage.   The heel-dragging by the UK government in respect of allowing desperate refugees into Britain is equally shameful.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Or just get the benefits of tens of millions that were donated to the Tories? 

:) True

Hagar the Horrible

Clelsea have to go away to Norwich, hope thats paid for, but they still have to go to Middlesbrough in the cup, and Everton, Man U, Leeds away, thats a stay over,  They take about 100 peaople, players, coaches, medical staff kit men, chefs etc all staing in £200 per room, thats that oot-ra-geme  its going to be a reduced squad travelling, reduced support staff and premier inns.  It does not even cover the cost of bus travel.  Watching them slum it, will be like Forest Green Rovers playing Bradford or Albion Rovers playing Elgin

49 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

This piece from nine years ago explains some of the background to Abramovich's purchase of Chelsea.

I see on the ticker at the bottom a young Uche Ikpeazu (18) has just signed for Watford, wonder what will become of him.

Hagar the Horrible
15 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Its pretty shameful that its taken a Putin war resulting in  hundreds of thousands of casualties & refugees  to waken the West (not just the UK) up to immoral (maybe even illegal)  business practices which they've appeared to  turn a blind eye to for decades.

The concept of seizing assets of a mega-rich Russian in the UK just because the mega-rich Russian  has been pictured with Putin seems in itself a smokescreen .... maybe a  late desperate bid to be seen "doing something" to appease public outrage.   The heel-dragging by the UK government in respect of allowing desperate refugees into Britain is equally shameful.

Naw you are wrong mate, RA has denied any association with Putin, but the Foreign Office has put a case to the courts and proved that RA benifited from Putin in charge whearas other past oligarths have not, He is not a victim of nationality, he has had links and made nearly £10Bn from Putin being in charge.  Trying to sell the club quickly and preserve his wealth was shameful.

It took time for the FO to prove his association, that has now been done. Along with 7 other Oligarths in Londongrad

Totaly agree with you on the refugee situation, perhaps now that the tax payer now owns Chelsea, the sale can go into helping them settle here, but I will say in the Border Controls defence is there is shameful illegal immigrants (economic migrants) claiming they are Ukrainian at Calais.

Its just not good enough, but we have all turned a blind eye to laundering money through our banking system, this reboot will correct that and make lts of rich people very poor,  Blame Putin for that

Edited by Hagar the Horrible

Hagar the Horrible

Incidently RA's super Yachts will be seized soon, Eclipse is in the British Vigin island and Solaris is in the Med somewhere near Sicily.

18 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

Naw you are wrong mate, RA has denied any association with Putin, but the Foreign Office has put a case to the courts and proved that RA benifited from Putin in charge whearas other past oligarths have not, He is not a victim of nationality, he has had links and made nearly £10Bn from Putin being in charge.  Trying to sell the club quickly and preserve his wealth was shameful.

It took time for the FO to prove his association, that has now been done. Along with 7 other Oligarths in Londongrad

Totaly agree with you on the refugee situation, perhaps now that the tax payer now owns Chelsea, the sale can go into helping them settle here, but I will say in the Border Controls defence is there is shameful illegal immigrants (economic migrants) claiming they are Ukrainian at Calais.

Its just not good enough, but we have all turned a blind eye to laundering money through our banking system, this reboot will correct that and make lts of rich people very poor,  Blame Putin for that

The tax payer doesn't now own Chelsea.

Hagar the Horrible
9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

The tax payer doesn't now own Chelsea.

As its stands the FO are running Chelsea, nobody owns them, but the proceeds for any sale will end up in the governments coffers

I P Knightley
53 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

European fixtures will be the biggest problem in the short term, it’s a long bus journey to Madrid for example. 
Tuchel might well be the biggest beneficiary of this and RA selling up. 

Why do you single out Tommy Tickles? 

Is it that Abramovich is no longer around to sack him on a whim? 

8 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

As its stands the FO are running Chelsea, nobody owns them, but the proceeds for any sale will end up in the governments coffers

Does that make Priti Patel the acting chair? I think I'd rather have Abramovich! :D 

2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Does that make Priti Patel the acting chair? I think I'd rather have Abramovich! :D 

If it's the FO, that makes it Liz Truss.  Hobson's choice!

Hagar the Horrible
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

Well she has some experience in sacking people😀

Also people are wondering how long the Government have placed the same sanctions on Arsenal and Tottenham...ohh going to hell for that one

If you can't pronounce the name of your hero, it's a hit to the credibility. 

Football fans are passionate to be fair. 

Malinga the Swinga

Oh dear, Chelsea fans not happy. He's a nice guy, don't you know, done a lot for everyone, but all people are concerned about is Putin.

I know it's their club but are they really surprised.

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Yeah he’s not around to sack him

and they can’t as they’re not allowed to hire anyone. 

Heartsmad1874
7 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Guus Hiddink or Di Matteo on voluntary basis.

2 hours ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

I am led to beleive talks have been held already that he is MU bound, he still lives in a Paris hotel and his family in London

It's also been reported he would rather go to Spurs next season.If so it sums the guy up far less pressure to go there and fart about winning feck all as usual but having the odd good run.

I P Knightley
46 minutes ago, Boris said:

If it's the FO, that makes it Liz Truss.  Hobson's choice!

I'm sure you'll forgive me confusing my harridans.

If you didn't see this yesterday, you deserve to:

Particularly the response from the Secret Tory that said (from last to right):

Greed, Pride, Envy, Boris, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony. 

Hagar the Horrible

How will selling season tickets for next year work? the government have stated they will protect the club, But they will need to be in unpunishable admin until the club is sold.  But they wont be able to sign any new player or even employ new coaches.  Its popcorn time, I would have had some sympathy for their fans, but they have won everything, being suger daddied, however the fans during the Ken Bates era have been priced out of the club, being replaced by west-enders

£750 min price, but at one point it used to cost £2k for a ticket

I P Knightley
29 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They won't be able to pay him for long, though. 

21 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

How will selling season tickets for next year work? the government have stated they will protect the club, But they will need to be in unpunishable admin until the club is sold.  But they wont be able to sign any new player or even employ new coaches.  Its popcorn time, I would have had some sympathy for their fans, but they have won everything, being suger daddied, however the fans during the Ken Bates era have been priced out of the club, being replaced by west-enders

£750 min price, but at one point it used to cost £2k for a ticket

chelsea upgraded one of their stands this year and the prices for this top tier are planned to go from £1250 to £3900 each

35 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I'm sure you'll forgive me confusing my harridans.

If you didn't see this yesterday, you deserve to:

Particularly the response from the Secret Tory that said (from last to right):

Greed, Pride, Envy, Boris, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony. 

Brilliant!

Monthly wage bill of £28 million 😂😂 

under these restrictions they are cream crackered. Shame.

players will be off in their droves come end of season

Watt-Zeefuik

Rumor on Twitter was that NY Jets owner Woody Johnson was interested in buying them. As someone who has very little time for Chelsea, this sounds absolutely outstanding to me.

Johnson makes the Glaziers look like pillars of civic responsibility and dedication.

Heartsmad1874

They've applied for bigger budgets and to operate as normally as possible.

They only have a budget of 20K for a trip to Lille next week, interesting to see how long they can afford wages etc as doubt Roman is pumping any money in. 

Seized sounds really dramatic, but seized for what? Are the assets now property of the government or will they be handed back at the conclusion of the war? 

Heartsmad1874
7 minutes ago, OTT said:

Seized sounds really dramatic, but seized for what? Are the assets now property of the government or will they be handed back at the conclusion of the war? 

I think seized is the wrong word. His assets have been frozen but Chelsea have been given a special license to still be able to operate.

i've had a look on transfermarkt and they only have a very small list of players out of contract this summer

azpillicueta

rudiger

christiansen

saul (end of loan)

30 minutes ago, OTT said:

For info the reasons given

IMG_20220310_174847.jpg

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

For info the reasons given

IMG_20220310_174847.jpg

I meant for what purpose rather than why. I.e if the assets are just going to be handed back, I'm struggling to see the purpose beyond an attempt to be seen to be doing something in a situation where the British Governments hands appear to be tied. If they intend to seize then liquidate his assets to aid in the rebuilding of Ukraine in the aftermath of this cluster****, then fair dos but otherwise it seems like Boris just wants to be seen to be doing something - appearance of strong leadership etc. 

6 minutes ago, OTT said:

I meant for what purpose rather than why. I.e if the assets are just going to be handed back, I'm struggling to see the purpose beyond an attempt to be seen to be doing something in a situation where the British Governments hands appear to be tied. If they intend to seize then liquidate his assets to aid in the rebuilding of Ukraine in the aftermath of this cluster****, then fair dos but otherwise it seems like Boris just wants to be seen to be doing something - appearance of strong leadership etc. 

Punishes a mate of Putin. Not sure what the problem is. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Thank **** Romanov isn’t still around. He sucked Putin’s cock whenever he could.

Nailed on the SFA/SNP would have hammered us.

1 hour ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

I think seized is the wrong word. His assets have been frozen but Chelsea have been given a special license to still be able to operate.

That's my understanding too, but another poster earlier seems to believe nobody owns them and the FO is now running them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seems clear as mud.

9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

That's my understanding too, but another poster earlier seems to believe nobody owns them and the FO is now running them 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seems clear as mud.

I think it's more that everything has been suspended. Just special dispensation given to play games so wider football league not affected. Pretty straight forward. 

3 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

\priti Uselsess?