• Hearts007

Just now, Harry Potter said:

ha ha, im watching the rugby, nightmare losing 12-3

Thought we were meant to have a good side this year. Doesn’t seem like it 

4 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Some brass neck on you calling my team selection dreadful 🤦🏻

FFS 

Well we got it correct apart from the static striker 

Well ,I've been very critical of late of us changing the team every week and we have again today , but some for the right reasons

I thought we should have went for Jordan Jones on loan , Hope I'm wrong but he's a good player 

Praying for a win 

Edited by Marczero

2 minutes ago, The Maroon Pound said:

Thought Robbie might have gone with more dig in midfield I'm not convinced 

It's the midfield that's getting us beat every game being over run I have been saying the same thing on here for months as have others. Robbie is only one that seemingly can't see it. Need another type in midfield and to play with 3 especially away from home where it's a fight in the middle. A Pollock or play mceneff in midfield instead of as a winger which he isn't. The players are there it's his unquestionable tactics that's got us here good or bad. If we get beat today I'm very fearful the wheels could totally come off. St Mirren are a good team this season won't be easy. There manager has left because they were doing well. Looking at finishing in top 6. Think we will get a draw personally but aye midfield too light

Howdy Doody Jambo
3 minutes ago, daavojaay said:

It's the midfield that's getting us beat every game being over run I have been saying the same thing on here for months as have others. Robbie is only one that seemingly can't see it. Need another type in midfield and to play with 3 especially away from home where it's a fight in the middle. A Pollock or play mceneff in midfield instead of as a winger which he isn't. The players are there it's his unquestionable tactics that's got us here good or bad. If we get beat today I'm very fearful the wheels could totally come off. St Mirren are a good team this season won't be easy. There manager has left because they were doing well. Looking at finishing in top 6. Think we will get a draw personally but aye midfield too light

Exactly your spot on, the writing is on the wall this will be powder puff stuff, Neilson needs results in the next 2 games and is heaping pressure upon himself 

Just now, avhudtheteeshirt said:

The back 4 looks good, and to me Robbie's going for lots of pace to go at them!!!

Aye but why in play with pace when he doesn't ask his players to take people on he would rather they passed it back and been safe instead of being direct and taking a chance this is half our issue no enough balls

avhudtheteeshirt
1 minute ago, daavojaay said:

Aye but why in play with pace when he doesn't ask his players to take people on he would rather they passed it back and been safe instead of being direct and taking a chance this is half our issue no enough balls

In the last few games, its not that we have not made chances, its the taking them that's been the problem!

Then losing silly goals at the back with a makeshift back4!!!

54 minutes ago, Jambosteve1902 said:

Honestly dont understand the constant GMS hatred nonsense, he gets brought on with 10 mins to go when we're struggling to win when the starters have been guff but he's the blame always? its bizarre.  could say woodburn the same he's not setting world alight granted but he's out of position  got a start vs ross county on boxing day played great scored a goal and then dropped for 3 weeks?   Just bizarre treatment of the same 2 players every week. 

It is how it is perceived by the viewer.  Those players that hide in the shadows rarely get criticised for the errors they never make.  While those that do and fail get slated.  GMS is the latter.