• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Watt-Zeefuik

• King prawn

• Hearts007

A win plus favourable results eleswhere and I'll be a happy laddie. It would be good to begin a winning run before the 🐑 come visiting. ❤❤G❤

Might as well just repeat what I said last week. Toothless defeat to a team who look like they want the points more than us. Probably give away a shambles of a goal and miss a couple of chances my granny would score.

4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Honestly can't see us getting anything. They are on a good run, we aren't. 

Won 4 and drawn 2 of their last 6. Best form in the league behind Celtic.

We've lost 4, won 1 and drawn 1 by contrast.

Absolute must win. No excuses whatsoever. Reminds me of pre demotion fixture in terms of importance (albeit different). No meek surrender like that night please. Huge game. God knows what team will turn out or up. No excuses for turning up like a week old kitten.

42 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

Back to winning ways this weekend with a hard fought 3/1 victory . The 3 s's to score Simms Smith and Souttar . C'mon the Gorgie Boys :flag1:

I’m in cookieboy , positivity in here doesn’t normally work well? You will probably get struck by the wrath of a few plums,but going forward ? I think the positives have to begin and rub off until it reaches the pitch 🤞🏻
C’mon Hearts 

ps          It’s a 5-1 for me , again I will have to put a bit of a disclaimer,due to the friggin fact I’m always miles off with correct scores , 🤞🏻 It’s this time 🤞🏻

32 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Agreed.  They'll also get the new manager boost, with players trying to impress the new boss.

14 minutes ago, Yoda said:

Agreed.  They'll also get the new manager boost, with players trying to impress the new boss.

New manager boost is usually when you ditch a rotten manager, Not the same here.

Mind you Aberdeen do fit that picture....

Bazzas right boot
36 minutes ago, Yoda said:

43 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Stick on defeat.

Honestly can't see us getting anything, Sadly I would be delighted with a point.

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Won 4 and drawn 2 of their last 6. Best form in the league behind Celtic.

We've lost 4, won 1 and drawn 1 by contrast.

1 hour ago, jambopilms said:

Might as well just repeat what I said last week. Toothless defeat to a team who look like they want the points more than us. Probably give away a shambles of a goal and miss a couple of chances my granny would score.

1 hour ago, William H. Bonney said:

2-0 defeat. 

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

1 hour ago, Zaba said:

Defeat.

beaker-muppet.gif

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Going Tosh? 🤭

St Mirren have turned into Barcacitypsgbrucealirockeyutd. 

We should probably just give them 3 points now. 

Burford Jamtart

If it’s the usual 3-4-3 with non attacking centre midfielders and wing backs that are full backs then it’s another crap performance and result.

If however, he changes personnel in that formation or tries something which gets 4/5 bodies further forward then I fancy a 2-1 or a 3-2 win.

The White Cockade

The fact they are on a good run doesn’t bother me 

As soon as Laurie said St Johnstone hadn’t won at home since October my heart sank 

We are a Godsend to teams on a bad run

having said that anything other than a massive improvement on the last few performances and we’ll lose again

3 minutes ago, jonesy said:

4-0 Hearts. A display of swashbuckling attacking football allowing McKay to get his first goals for us and Simms to put a couple away as well and castle rock defensive solidity. St Mirren ends to be empty by full time as we go 10 or 12 points clear in third. Full repertoire of songs belted out from the Hearts fans, bathed in Paisley's unseasonably warm sunshine, from start to finish, and sustained booing of Souttar to add some extra comedy to a great day out.

Cheered me up quite a bit, thanks.

Can’t see us keeping a clean sheet.  Can’t see us scoring 2 goals in 90 minutes.     1 nil defeat or 1 1 draw, either way we are most likely in for a frustrating 90 minutes.   Really hope I’m proved wrong. 

I have to concede that the pessimists have been correct for the last two weeks.  Undeterred, I'm going for a vastly improved performance and a 3-0 win.

Pasquale for King
4 hours ago, cookieboy said:

Back to winning ways this weekend with a hard fought 3/1 victory . The 3 s's to score Simms Smith and Souttar . C'mon the Gorgie Boys :flag1:

The odds on Souttar and Smith, with about ten goals for us combined, must be huge. Hope you’re right though. 

VagabondJambo

My first ever Hearts match was at Love Street on 16 April 1960 - the score, St Mirren 4 Hearts 4 (Young 2, Bauld, Crawford).

So I am going for 4 from us again this week, with Barrie, Cammy, and Beni all breaking their ducks!  St Mirren will score 2 (maybe even 3).

8 hours ago, jonesy said:

4-0 Hearts. A display of swashbuckling attacking football allowing McKay to get his first goals for us and Simms to put a couple away as well and castle rock defensive solidity. St Mirren ends to be empty by full time as we go 10 or 12 points clear in third. Full repertoire of songs belted out from the Hearts fans, bathed in Paisley's unseasonably warm sunshine, from start to finish, and sustained booing of Souttar to add some extra comedy to a great day out.

Sounds like a great day out but I'll just take any win that gets us the 3 points. 

2 hours ago, poultry said:

Why was their game at Dundee postponed last night ?

Waterlogged pitch, apparently.

1 hour ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Unfortunately it will be an other overly cautious approach with lots of sideways and backwards passing coming to nothing.

Surely not a great 3rd place Robbie Neilson team?

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

I have to concede that the pessimists have been correct for the last two weeks.  Undeterred, I'm going for a vastly improved performance and a 3-0 win.

Aye, but the were wrong August through to January! 

Hard to be optimistic but by hook or by crook we need to get out of this rut!

A win and we are back on track in the league with a big booster to the cup game!

Lose and I don’t know where we go from there! 🙈

We seem to have slipped back into the sort of malaise that afflicted us two years ago. Hard to see a Hearts win at the moment, but always hopeful! 

Bazzas right boot
57 minutes ago, Jangling Jack said:

There's nothing whatsoever to suggest anything other than another appalling away performance and, in all likelihood, defeat. 

We should probably not bother turning up. 

Take the 3 goal defeat.