Even the press have given up on us

bighalders

Every time there's a management opportunity at a club, there's loads of continued speculation about who'll get the job. There's nothing of the sort anymore for the Hearts job, has it gone on so long the press have lsot interest or do we not have any candidates to speculate about?

Come on Vlad the transfer window shuts in a week, we need a manager and with only about 6 decent players in the current squad we need a few recruits there too

not to sound to doom and gloom its never going to happen

may aswell settle in with frail till the end of the season

maybe a couple of signings

I'm gonna be optimistic and say there will be a manager by 1st February. Maybe it will be one big photo shot with Manager and 19 new players :)

I'm willing to accept another two years with Frail in charge and Hearts bringing in playres from Kaunas in return for a new main stand that will ensure the long time survival of our club.

I'm willing to accept another two years with Frail in charge and Hearts bringing in playres from Kaunas in return for a new main stand that will ensure the long time survival of our club.

OH MY GOD the worst shout ever unless your being sarcy. A stand with 23,000 empty seats no thanks and we're playing Queen of the South in the first division

OH MY GOD the worst shout ever unless your being sarcy. A stand with 23,000 empty seats no thanks and we're playing Queen of the South in the first division

We can tell him to GTF after the stand is built.

I'd even accept a year in the first division if it meant we preserved the long time future of the club.

Guest JamboRobbo

This must be some stand if it's going to single handedly secure the future of the club.

Some hobo-esque delusion going on there.

hearts @ heart
did you really expect we'd have a manager by the end of january anyway?

One lives in hope.

Failing to do so is neglect.

No other way to look at it.

There for all to see.

Out the cup in our first round this season last season it was the second round.

Think of the lost capital.

Our team can not play for 50 minutes.

Our subsitutions are poor and reflect the depth of our squad.

What money invested in the first team squad has not been wisely spent and not for thefirst time either.

Just look at dundee utd and motherwell.

Nade salery can keep half a team going at either of these clubs.

So I do not accept because we need a new stand we can not do better than we have.

in fact a lot better.

1st port of call A NEW DECENT MANAGER!

2nd port of call a clear out of dead wood players.

3rd port of call a couple of new good full backs who can also pass a ball.

4th a new striker.

Then roll on summer for further strengthening!

I'd even accept a year in the first division if it meant we preserved the long time future of the club.

is that even necessary? The club can be preserved without such drastic events. just appoint a ****n manager!

brellierlegend

What? The debt will be 90 Million! So we will tell him to GTF and go under when he recalls the debt! Good call!

letsmakesomenoise
What? The debt will be 90 Million! So we will tell him to GTF and go under when he recalls the debt! Good call!

We cant tell him to GTF. He OWNS the place.

So he cant recall the debt, its HIS debt.

He might flog us to some other muppets, thus gettin his dosh back.

He might (more likely) decide to shut us down, cut his losses and flog the ground to pay for (some) of his out of pocket expenses

But he cant recall our debt. Its his!!!

Once the stand is built there is no way it will be allowed to be knocked down.

On the pitch we have good seasons and bad ones, no change there.

The most important thing right now is making sure we remain Heart of Midlothian Footbal Club playing at Tynecastle.

maroonlegions
No, that was the situation we were in under CPR.

Out of the frying pan and into the fire seems a more realistic take on the current stupidly that its plaguing HMFC right now ,no-one really knows vlads real motives or plans he alone and he only can end all this frustration and anger and real concerns but he will not, WHY, there is no communication coming from him to reassure the fans ,the last one was the same drivel he has flogged upon us before,we need him to come forth and act like a man and give us something that will let us know he means to implement a new manager with quality signings and ful control over team selections and tatics ,untill then expect more and more fans to wake up to the situation that we are a CIRCUS AND FECKING LAUGHING STOCK TO THE FOOTBALL WORLD. :secret:

Out of the frying pan and into the fire seems a more realistic take on the current stupidly that its plaguing HMFC right now ,no-one really knows vlads real motives or plans he alone and he only can end all this frustration and anger and real concerns but he will not, WHY, there is no communication coming from him to reassure the fans ,the last one was the same drivel he has flogged upon us before,we need him to come forth and act like a man and give us something that will let us know he means to implement a new manager with quality signings and ful control over team selections and tatics ,untill then expect more and more fans to wake up to the situation that we are a CIRCUS AND FECKING LAUGHING STOCK TO THE FOOTBALL WORLD. :secret:

I don't see it that way.

CPR wanted to sell Tynecastle to pay his debt.

VR wants to rebuild Tynecastle.

This must be some stand if it's going to single handedly secure the future of the club.

Some hobo-esque delusion going on there.

Word is, it's a magic stand with SUPER-powers!

The reason the press don't speculate about us is that they don't have a clue about what happens at Tynecastle.

Every decision is made in Lithuania, a place where they have no moles or contacts.

There's ALWAYS one!! :confused:

The reason the press don't speculate about us is that they don't have a clue about what happens at Tynecastle.

Every decision is made in Lithuania, a place where they have no moles or contacts.

Spot on sir!

he'll need to recall the debt from himself stupid :P

Once the stand is built there is no way it will be allowed to be knocked down.

Can I just ask, what makes you think that it wont be knocked down if Vlad built it, then he GTF, the administrators come in and need to start to give back some of the ?50 million (at the moment at least) we owe what is the only real asset? The building with the hotel, gymnasium and what have you might be left but bet your bottom dollar every inch of the remaining plot of land will be sold.

Some shiny new stadium wont stop us going bust if Vlad stays and runs us into the ground or if he goes.

Archived