*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes that rings a bell I could not remember the exact details but I remember at the time we were looking at both of them 

Been unlucky twice, this one and Obafemi, Ronaldo to Manchester United Dan James to Leeds United domino created money for Swansea to get Obafemi. 

Better luck with Ellis and maybe more still to come this window, at least the targets are strong 

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

Lord Beni of Gorgie
40 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Wonder if we speak with our good friends at Man City again 👀

You tease. Happy to road test Haaland for them.

Game against Swindon showcased some serious talent 

1 minute ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Been unlucky twice, this one and Obafemi, Ronaldo to Manchester United Dan James to Leeds United domino created money for Swansea to get Obafemi. 

Better luck with Ellis and maybe more still to come this window, at least the targets are strong 

I was reading some sound bite laden garbage by Cormack earlier where he was giving it the big I am as usual all big talk ………….. the thing about us right now in contrast is that when they were giving it all the chat they still had shite income other than what was tossed at them by their owners and board where as we have that plus a relatively huge sum from season tickets ….. Europe …. FOH and potentially player sell on fees ………. We genuinely have a chance to consolidate our position as above the other nine for at least a decade

LarrysRightFoot
24 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Lewis Fiorini yep. 

19 Apr 2022  Lincoln City boss Michael Appleton has confirmed Manchester City loanee Lewis Florini will be playing in the Championship next season.

RustyRightPeg
8 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

19 Apr 2022  Lincoln City boss Michael Appleton has confirmed Manchester City loanee Lewis Florini will be playing in the Championship next season.

Impressive that someone who is no longer in charge of a club can make such a claim!

46 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Don’t City have a guy that has played for Scotland youth sides? Forini I think?

Yes but he is English so wouldn't think that would come into it 

BackOfTheNet
4 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Yes but he is English so wouldn't think that would come into it 

Don’t know, we’ve seen a few players whose first steps on Scottish soil were to receive a cap, and who them went on to play for or manage a club (or clubs) in Scotland. Stuart McCall, Kris Commons, Russell Martin, Matt Gilks, Graham Alexander, Graeme Murty, all off the top of my head, for example.

Sometimes I think they feel it helps legitimise their caps. (Which they shouldn’t feel that way, of course)

jamboinglasgow
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Wonder if we speak with our good friends at Man City again 👀

Well they do have a large squad of young talent. You never know.

1 hour ago, Sooks said:

I liked that young Meshino lad we got from them and I think he would be good in this team

Yeah think he would be good with the team. Feel he never got a real chance to show what he could do as he arrived at the worst possible time.

Over thinking it, if we want to get other Japanese players on, having a player from Japan who has experienced moving here and playing here can help others settle

Absolute Scenes
32 minutes ago, pointon said:

So has Jan Vertonghen failed his medical 

Hearing test is where He’s failed, so I’m led to believe

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

If we sign anyone from Scotland,it'll be next week before we know but it'll likely be over a month before we start signing players. 

Pre-season starts 20 June and Robbie wants a good number in by then. 

19 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Pre-season starts 20 June and Robbie wants a good number in by then. 

Here's hoping. 🤞

RustyRightPeg
2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

Aye but everyone will be on their jollies mate and contracts don't end until June 31st. 

I think we're likely to sign 10 players, a lot of negotiating to do, it will take time and it's usually July before we start to see movement. 

I reckon we'll have to put up with folk pishing their breeks over a lack of signings in the next 2 months. 

We’ll sign a number of players before 31st June from out with Scotland. I’m confident of that 

Recharge battery for next season back at tynie?

6 minutes ago, MattyK82 said:

Dunno what he means by this…

15 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

We’ll sign a number of players before 31st June from out with Scotland. I’m confident of that 

I hope so but if we don’t, we'll have our moaners on here losing their shit. 

Rick Sanchez

If we get him it'll be another full season on loan with European football then he'll have his pick of clubs after that you'd imagine.

Horatio Caine
1 hour ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Hearing test is where He’s failed, so I’m led to believe

Yeah, heard that too.

Jambo 4 Ever
18 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

If we get him it'll be another full season on loan with European football then he'll have his pick of clubs after that you'd imagine.

Only if he performs 

Absolute Scenes
29 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Yeah, heard that too.

What was that??

😃

Fxxx the SPFL

Cmo’n Ellis you know what’s best as Del boy used to say this time next year you’ll be a millionaire European football beckons 

Edited by Fxxx the SPFL

1 hour ago, RustyRightPeg said:

I think that's a safe bet.

heartsfc_fan
5 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I think that's a safe bet.

I'd say 30th.

Not the 31st...

Albert McFly

Fair warning on Simms ...... The mood music has changed on loans in England limiting 8 players going out and Everton have to take this into account and may keep him in the wider first team squad 

They are potentially willing to loan him again but unfortunately for us his performance have quite rightly caught the eye of higher level clubs than us who want him 

adambraejambo
37 minutes ago, Albert McFly said:

Fair warning on Simms ...... The mood music has changed on loans in England limiting 8 players going out and Everton have to take this into account and may keep him in the wider first team squad 

They are potentially willing to loan him again but unfortunately for us his performance have quite rightly caught the eye of higher level clubs than us who want him 

Simms is only 21 so he does not fall under these new rules. No idea what will happen or what Everton plan though. 

Unknown user
43 minutes ago, Albert McFly said:

He'll be back, Gino said

jamtartan74
33 minutes ago, Sertse said:

:interehjrling:

🇱🇻❤️🇱🇻 Please stay u absolute powerhouse, if not then u are shite anyway 😜

Unknown user
Just now, Agentjambo said:

When did he say that?

After the final I don't remember what day. Said on Twitter See you for pre season training or similar

Agentjambo
Just now, Smithee said:

After the final I don't remember what day. Said on Twitter See you for pre season training or similar

You know your stuff right enough.

section s heart
4 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Don’t know, we’ve seen a few players whose first steps on Scottish soil were to receive a cap, and who them went on to play for or manage a club (or clubs) in Scotland. Stuart McCall, Kris Commons, Russell Martin, Matt Gilks, Graham Alexander, Graeme Murty, all off the top of my head, for example.

Sometimes I think they feel it helps legitimise their caps. (Which they shouldn’t feel that way, of course)

Think Fiorini has grown up in England, but has a Scottish parent and has been representing Scotland and doing really well for a few years. Maybe similar situation to McTominay. These kids don't automatically think themselves as English just because they grew up in England. (Not aimed at you BOTN or anyone).

I think City recently gave him a 5 year contract, so a loan to us after a year at Lincoln could be a good move for all concerned. 

Unknown user
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

He'll be back, Gino said

11 minutes ago, Agentjambo said:

When did he say that?

Apologies, it was Toby who said it. Interestingly, looks like it's been deleted now.

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

It was Sibbick who said it.

Yeah I'm catching up! Totally had in mind it was Gino

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Apologies, it was Toby who said it. Interestingly, looks like it's been deleted now.

Not been deleted. Sibbick said it on Simms insta post. It’s still there! 

216A8F54-116D-4D7C-A222-963FCCCA9503.jpeg

Unknown user
Just now, MattyK82 said:

Well that'll explain why I can't find it on Twitter right enough 🤔

Edited by Smithee

10 hours ago, SM Sheffield said:

He would cost a fortune in wages and probably end up as a Malaury Martin II. The boy has a stinking attitude and has not scored many goals for a forward in his career. Personally I hope the club go nowhere near him. 

Didn’t realise he had an attitude problem. 

jamtartan74
1 hour ago, MattyK82 said:

Wow sibbick signing for Everton 😱 never seen that coming g, £24m or gtf 🖕🏻

23 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Wow sibbick signing for Everton 😱 never seen that coming g, £24m or gtf 🖕🏻

🤣😂

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***