*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Craig Levein on his Sacked in the Morning podcast talked more about it. Just mental how a player in this day and age can just show so little care for their fitness.

I still think this is a lie because Levein just didn’t like him. He looked fit on his debut and the game he got taken off after 20 mins.

I followed him on Instagram and he was working out intensely most days of his winter break.

He maybe just wasn’t good enough and Levein wanted an excuse to cover for his awful scouting abilities. 

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

10 minutes ago, gorgieheart said:

@Racing_ITK

This account doesn’t exist
Try searching for another.

Why do people do this 😕 

Clark Griswold
3 minutes ago, Spookie said:

Why do people do this 😕 

People who are attention seekers and with nothing better to do with their time. Best ignored.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, CMc said:

Guess some can’t live if living is without woo. 

Robbie sang that well, to be fair

5 minutes ago, Dayman said:

I still think this is a lie because Levein just didn’t like him. He looked fit on his debut and the game he got taken off after 20 mins.

I followed him on Instagram and he was working out intensely most days of his winter break.

He maybe just wasn’t good enough and Levein wanted an excuse to cover for his awful scouting abilities. 

Levein is the type who if he takes a dislike to you then you are out the door. Similarly if he likes you and your face fits then you can do no wrong and will get a four year deal.

3 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Anything to read into with the showing of Davenport on the pictures? Not necessary was it? 

Probably not as they would have agreed to have a look at him training all this week.

Maybe if he is in the stand at Easter Road on Sunday then there might be more in it.

For the meantime he is just training. It must be difficult to decide on taking a player just based on how he trains.

I would imagine they already know what he can do and are looking at if he is fit enought to play now.

BackOfTheNet
9 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Anything to read into with the showing of Davenport on the pictures? Not necessary was it? 

Was thinking the same. Could we be about to see the elusive 1pm announcement?

16 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Sub after 28 mins!!   You either weren’t  at the game or you fell asleep. Either way get your facts right before criticising folk. 

And why was that substitution made , come on ??

Mr Elwood P
10 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Probably not as they would have agreed to have a look at him training all this week.

Maybe if he is in the stand at Easter Road on Sunday then there might be more in it.

For the meantime he is just training. It must be difficult to decide on taking a player just based on how he trains.

I would imagine they already know what he can do and are looking at if he is fit enought to play now.

I think he's either signed already or will definitely be signed  ...

CloustonHMFC

While I think we could do with another couple in the door, I am comfortable with our squad and the quality/depth in it. I’m not going to lose my shit if we were to sign nobody and will let the season play out. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just watching the ladies Open at Muirfield, Minjee Lee resplendent in maroon, its a sign isnt it?

26 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

And why was that substitution made , come on ??

This is the transfer thread mitch, take your negativity elsewhere please.

Cut The Crap
2 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Story says that Hearts are going to offer Lee Seung-woo a pre-contract with the aim that we at least get him in January as his club is very reluctant to let him leave now. Hearts are still hoping to get him in this window.

Can we infer from this that the laddie definitely wants to come here?

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Cut The Crap said:

you would think for us to be in a position to offer a pre-contract there will have been some initial contact to see if they would be keen eh

3 minutes ago, Cut The Crap said:

That's a decent point.  We'd hardly be pushing his club this hard if we hadn't had any indication of that, or if he'd told us to bolt!

40 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I think he's either signed already or will definitely be signed  ...

Hopefully as we need options in there.

gorgieheart
1 hour ago, Spookie said:

Why do people do this 😕 

They are odd  ? 

jamboinglasgow
4 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

That's a decent point.  We'd hardly be pushing his club this hard if we hadn't had any indication of that, or if he'd told us to bolt!

Thats my thinking. He is free to sign a pre-contract and therefore talk to other clubs, so we would be speaking to his agent who will clearly tell us if the player is interested in a move or not. I do think the fact that he so many goals for them is what is making his club so reluctant to let him go, so they may will take the hit of a fee up front and him leave with nothing rather than lose a key member of the team.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

No need to worry Jambos, Jay Ryan will be here to tell us everything we need to know, very soon, breaking all our Hearts news to us first

8 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Can the Korean club actually win anything this season?

6th in league so still chance of making Europe

Lord Beni of Gorgie
7 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Can the Korean club actually win anything this season?

Was explaining earlier K League is exact same set up as ourselves, copied our format from 2012. 30 points from 24 games, their season can go either way, challenge for top 6 but not far clear enough of the others not to get dragged back. No idea of rewards for high position or if they are in a cup

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, TheBigO said:

6th in league so still chance of making Europe

:lol:

Well Seung-woo Lee does 😉

Geoff Kilpatrick

So Lee will sign a pre-contract to play for us potentially after our European sojourn could be over and without any guarantee of qualification next year?

The smell of shite just increased to 10 Gullits from 5 Gullits.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

So Lee will sign a pre-contract to play for us potentially after our European sojourn could be over and without any guarantee of qualification next year?

Aberdeen have just signed players whose motivation is to qualify for Europe, Banderson not noted for printing fairy stories, and they get nothing if they wait, we are ramping it up most likely, as has been done to us very recently.

Think your nose is too close to your arse this time :)

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Aberdeen have just signed players whose motivation is to qualify for Europe, Banderson not noted for printing fairy stories, and they get nothing if they wait, we are ramping it up most likely, as has been done to us very recently.

Think your nose is too close to your arse this time :)

And Aberdeen have been how active in that market? What an awful comparison.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

And Aberdeen have been how active in that market? What an awful comparison.

Very active, signings include an Albanian and a Macedonian international, probably both seeking the same sort of exposure as this Korean lad, maybe awful to you, but who cares :lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Very active, signings include an Albanian and a Macedonian international, probably both seeking the same sort of exposure as this Korean lad, maybe awful to you, but who cares :lol:

Yep, definitely the same. :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

More chance of signing someone who has agreed to leave than sign someone they still have hope of holding on to.

Just like Souttar the club were open to selling instead of lose him for nothing. Right now the club don’t seem to have the appetite to sell.

We should be making signings to improve not just for Europe.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Yep, definitely the same. :rolleyes:

Nobody said it was the same did they :)

However emerging international players trying to raise their profile, there are similarities. Not unlike you to be obtuse though, maybe too close to your bedtime Geoffrey!

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Nobody said it was the same did they :)

However emerging international players trying to raise their profile, there are similarities. Not unlike you to be obtuse though, maybe too close to your bedtime Geoffrey!

Aye, very good.

This is the new Hleb is coming.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Aye, very good.

This is the new Hleb is coming.

Not much reaches Edinburgh Evening News this day without veracity, whether it comes off or not, who knows, Hleb was a made up story

bobby bombscare
41 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

The club have routinely said that back to back European qualifications are more important than a single European group stage. 

If nothing else, a fresh face for second half of the season to ensure that we secure 3rd again and get another year of group stage football! 

Absolute Scenes
Just now, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

Not much reaches Edinburgh Evening News this day without veracity, whether it comes off or not, who knows, Hleb was a made up story

we also had a psychotic mafia leader at the helm then too

Lord Beni of Gorgie

From the BBC: Hearts 'still assessing' trialist Davenport

Former Blackburn Rovers and Burton Albion midfielder Jacob Davenport, 23, has trained with Hearts this week and the club have also been linked with Suwon FC's South Korea forward Lee Seung-Woo.

"We brought him up and we're having a look at him, we'll still assessing him at the moment," explained Neilson. "We'll make a decision probably at the end of this week, probably over the weekend.

"I think we need a couple more, to be honest. Again, it's about getting the right player in. We've recruited well in the last 18 months to two years so the players that come in have to be at a level where they are taking us another wee step forward.

"At the moment, we've got a couple of targets we're interested in but we're just waiting for decisions on it."

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

we also had a psychotic mafia leader at the helm then too

Indeed very different times. As above, he has not made any denial, rather than Hleb, I'm feeling more Oshinawa about it, player who has had some international exposure who you think is going to stroll it.........

Watt-Zeefuik
6 hours ago, Under the floodlight said:

It's all about where we finish, we'll have good games and not win,bad games and win, but its the final position that counts. Sit back,relax and enjoy the ride.

I'm sorry, you must be on the wrong board. This is Jambos Kickback, we don't do that kind of thing here.

4 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Story says that Hearts are going to offer Lee Seung-woo a pre-contract with the aim that we at least get him in January as his club is very reluctant to let him leave now. Hearts are still hoping to get him in this window.

I can't see us persisting with this one unless there's been at least some indication that the player is keen to join us. Curious how this one will pan out.

25 minutes ago, Magic Numbers said:

Maybe a Peebles moment but I can't see it anywhere...

Cammy Logan away to Kelty Hearts on season-long loan

https://keltyhearts.co.uk/welcome-to-kelty-hearts-cammy-logan/

Sounded as though he was going to be part of the first team squad this season. Last year of his contract. Doesn't look like he'll make the grade with us. 

11 minutes ago, Lord Beni of Gorgie said:

From the BBC: Hearts 'still assessing' trialist Davenport

Former Blackburn Rovers and Burton Albion midfielder Jacob Davenport, 23, has trained with Hearts this week and the club have also been linked with Suwon FC's South Korea forward Lee Seung-Woo.

"We brought him up and we're having a look at him, we'll still assessing him at the moment," explained Neilson. "We'll make a decision probably at the end of this week, probably over the weekend.

"I think we need a couple more, to be honest. Again, it's about getting the right player in. We've recruited well in the last 18 months to two years so the players that come in have to be at a level where they are taking us another wee step forward.

"At the moment, we've got a couple of targets we're interested in but we're just waiting for decisions on it."

Interesting last quote.    Waiting on decisions.   I'm thinking loans.    

Absolute Scenes
2 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Interesting last quote.    Waiting on decisions.   I'm thinking loans.    

or Seung's team giving the green light?

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***