*** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***

dazajmbo

Hearts striker Liam Boyce is NOT on Aberdeen's radar.

That's according to Dons boss Jim Goodwin. The attacker was linked with a move to Pittodrie but Goodwin has shut that down.

He said: ""I've always admired Liam Boyce as a player, but we haven't had any conversations with Liam or his representative and there has been no contact between Aberdeen and Hearts," Goodwin said. "Miovski was my number one target in the striker position."

• Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RustyRightPeg

• Sooks

• Bazzas right boot

• BackOfTheNet

38 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

What's the big deal about keeping Boyce? If we can get anything for him.....let him go. As for Shanks........Let's hope this plane he's on gets diverted and ends up somewhere else. 

:berra:

Are you our new Stadium

Announcer ? 

37 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

🎼oh Cocky Cocky🎼Cocky Cocky Cocky Cocky Cochrane🎼🎹🎼

:rofl:

46 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

What's the big deal about keeping Boyce? If we can get anything for him.....let him go. As for Shanks........Let's hope this plane he's on gets diverted and ends up somewhere else. 

:berra:

Absolute drivel 

The White Cockade
48 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

🎼oh Cocky Cocky🎼Cocky Cocky Cocky Cocky Cochrane🎼🎹🎼

Nice one!

😂😂😂

Jambo 4 Ever
3 minutes ago, Bazzas right boot said:

Players are, managment are. 

Scouts and admin staff probably got other things to do. 

Never hear much about the admin staff 

wonder who they are 

2 hours ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Quite simple with Beershot, they're trying to milk us for more money.

Do you see us entertaining that? 

Shankland clearly wants to come here but I can't see the club allowing themselves to be held to ransom. 

At the end of the day, they were the idiots that paid £1m for a player that doesn't speak the language and hasn't played football outside the UK. Their ridiculous gamble isn't our mistake to pay for. I hope we're at the take it or leave it stage with them tbh. 

Jambo 4 Ever
2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Shankland clearly wants to come here but I can't see the club allowing themselves to be held to ransom. 

At the end of the day, they were the idiots that paid £1m for a player that doesn't speak the language and hasn't played football outside the UK. Their ridiculous gamble isn't our mistake to pay for. I hope we're at the take it or leave it stage with them tbh. 

How are you so sure?

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

How are you so sure?

He's had a pretty unsuccessful season, Robbies worked with him before and we've clearly spoken to him if we're at the stage of looking to pay a sizable transfer fee. 

Rick Sanchez

Shankland will be a Hearts player before long IMO. Although Savage must be fuming with so much paper talk on every single player this summer.

8 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

wonder who they are 

Did you not see the Netflix series ‘Admin tarts’ that covered their hard work?

August Landmesser
35 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

wonder who they are 

Some of the U15s do it on their afternoons off after training 

1 minute ago, August Landmesser said:

Some of the U15s do it on their afternoons off after training 

That explains quite a lot 😂

Surprised no signings today with early flight to Spain tomorrow. Thought would have had this sorted especially with the deals which were meant to be close (cochrane and grant)

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

wonder who they are 

Boyce takes his turn on Tuesday. 

That's all I know. 

Think the women's team takes Monday, with the young lads in on a Thurs 

28 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Surprised no signings today with early flight to Spain tomorrow. Thought would have had this sorted especially with the deals which were meant to be close (cochrane and grant)

Yeah it’s surprisingly mate , a trip to Spain would have been great to get the player’s together but

not looking like it now , but hey you never know 🤞

Dick Dastardly
47 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

13 minutes ago, One five said:

Yeah it’s surprisingly mate , a trip to Spain would have been great to get the player’s together but

not looking like it now , but hey you never know 🤞

I think the pilot is gonna announce them after take off tomorrow. Either that or they will be doing the safety demo on the plane, live streamed on facebook. 

hmfc_liam06
1 hour ago, Newton51 said:

3 were expected. Dunno what the hold up has been with Cochrane and Grant tbh.

hmfc_liam06
2 hours ago, OTT said:

I think we’ve walked away, for now.

9 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

3 were expected. Dunno what the hold up has been with Cochrane and Grant tbh.

Probably got something to do with the club's they are leaving getting their releases sorted 

jamboinglasgow
11 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

I think we’ve walked away, for now.

That is the right thing to do, we may miss out on players but we dont want to be held to ransom by clubs. If Beerschott realise there is no one else coming to take him then they may back down.

Hopefully we have a good list of other options for striker.

Nookie Bear
6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

That is the right thing to do, we may miss out on players but we dont want to be held to ransom by clubs. If Beerschott realise there is no one else coming to take him then they may back down.

We should go after that Ajax player they’ve been looking at just to annoy them. 

9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

We should go after that Ajax player they’ve been looking at just to annoy them. 

He’s pish and he’s never actually played for Ajax or anyone else decent. Shankland is a better option

Naisys Tackle

Will Shankland not be on wages of a player that cost £1m living in a nice country?  I'm not so sure he would be so "desperate" to give it up after a year.

3 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Will Shankland not be on wages of a player that cost £1m living in a nice country?  I'm not so sure he would be so "desperate" to give it up after a year.

could there be a reduction in wages due to relegation clause in his contract at beershot?

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

I think the pilot is gonna announce them after take off tomorrow. Either that or they will be doing the safety demo on the plane, live streamed on facebook. 

😂

26 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Savage playing poker with them I suspect.  Unless anyone else comes in with a better offer for Shankland and he's prepared to move to them, then we're the only show in town.

15 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I wonder if Lyndon Dykes may be an option on loan?

Funnily enough I was listening to sacked in the morning and levein claimed this was one of his biggest regrets at not signing him when at queen of the south as we had scouted him

Nookie Bear
14 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

He’s pish and he’s never actually played for Ajax or anyone else decent. Shankland is a better option

I was just kidding 😃

6 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

I was just kidding 😃

Yes.but I actually looked at him earlier thinking the same thing 😂 

We wouldn't have budgeted for nearly 16k season tickets, maybe a few extra quid can be put towards Shankland to get to done.

21 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

A dodgy football wages website says they have one player on £16k, a couple on £6k to £7k and the rest £3kto4k or less

40 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I wouldn't discount player power either. 

Shankland I think likes Robbie and probably knows his career has taken a wobble moving to Belgium and it not work out. We see players spit the dummy to make the deal get done all the time. So perhaps a bit of pushing from the players side might force Beerschott to be reasonable. You don't pay £1m for a player (a striker too) and pay them peanuts. 

22 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

I'm not that sure we are even in for him.Club hasn't said anything and as far as I'm aware his club have never mentioned us.Story that has grew arms and legs from here I think.

If he comes ok if not I think we will find as good if not better.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I'm not that sure we are even in for him.Club hasn't said anything and as far as I'm aware his club have never mentioned us.Story that has grew arms and legs from here I think.

If he comes ok if not I think we will find as good if not better.

joe savage said we were in for him 😆

11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

could there be a reduction in wages due to relegation clause in his contract at beershot?

That's a good point.

Nookie Bear
10 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Yes.but I actually looked at him earlier thinking the same thing 😂 

Lets just buy him anyway 

£££££££££

1 minute ago, OTT said:

I wouldn't discount player power either. 

Shankland I think likes Robbie and probably knows his career has taken a wobble moving to Belgium and it not work out. We see players spit the dummy to make the deal get done all the time. So perhaps a bit of pushing from the players side might force Beerschott to be reasonable. You don't pay £1m for a player (a striker too) and pay them peanuts. 

Shankland tweeted something like ‘Right Well, Mon the Hearts’ a couple of weeks ago

That says to me 2 things. 1 He wants to come and 2. We’ve been actively trying to get him for at least 2 weeks

Beerschot stated today that they hadn’t had an ‘official’ offer AND a transfer is not an option. That’s probably technically true and they don’t really want to talk about it, given that they are apparently looking for a replacement.

If this is happening, we’re going to have to be patient. I imagine Hearts know full well what it’s going to take to get him and I imagine we’ll Move onto the next target pretty quickly if it’s just too much for us. Playing a wee game for a week or so to get the right deal is fine. Letting it go too much longer than a week or so wouldn’t be fine

Just now, JimmyCant said:

Shankland tweeted something like ‘Right Well, Mon the Hearts’ a couple of weeks ago

That says to me 2 things. 1 He wants to come and 2. We’ve been actively trying to get him for at least 2 weeks

Beerschot stated today that they hadn’t had an ‘official’ offer AND a transfer is not an option. That’s probably technically true and they don’t really want to talk about it, given that they are apparently looking for a replacement.

If this is happening, we’re going to have to be patient. I imagine Hearts know full well what it’s going to take to get him and I imagine we’ll Move onto the next target pretty quickly if it’s just too much for us. Playing a wee game for a week or so to get the right deal is fine. Letting it go too much longer than a week or so wouldn’t be fine

That tweet was 10 years old 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Lets just buy him anyway 

£££££££££

Buy him and loan him to Beershit 😂

2 minutes ago, The Merse said:

That tweet was 10 years old 

FFS was it ??!! 😱🥶
He was 16 10 years ago ??

Edited by JimmyCant

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

FFS was it ??!! 😱🥶
He was 16 10 years ago ??

He's 26 now, so that checks out. Either way, a good sign! :D 

11 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

joe savage said we were in for him 😆

Really I'm surprised I thought he liked keeping things shut until deal was done

I wouldn’t wet yourself about what’s written in the Scottish Media in regards to what Beerschot have said or not said

i have lived in Belgium for 16 years and know how easy it is to misinterpret Belgian English

Robbie saying not in for Shankland, Knows him well and keeping an eye on situation etc but not expecting to sign him.    Both clubs making noises in past couple of days and sounds like posturing,   think we are trying to play a smart game to make him more affordable.   

kingantti1874
11 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Really I'm surprised I thought he liked keeping things shut until deal was done

he did, said he was a player we were playing interested in pre cup final. 

we are defo interested.  Doesn’t mean we will get him though

• davemclaren changed the title to *** Hearts Summer Transfer Window 2022 - Snodgrass signs ***