Kurt zouma

Muppetboy

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’ve not watched the video as I couldn’t bear to see a cat suffer.

Ive got 3 and can’t imagine hurting them. Even the Ragdoll who is a prick.

Apparently the child in it wasn’t remotely surprised, which tells you it’s not the first time.

Moyes has got it wrong playing Zouma and even saying “he’s one of our better players” suggests if he was crap he wouldn’t be played.

The club should have taken a moral stance but, of course haven’t.

He’s a vile human being hiding behind a smile.

Id be happy never seeing him in a West Ham strip again.

It’s tone deaf from Moyes. It’s defo not the first time that’s happened without any shadow of a doubt. 
I hope the fans keep up their jeering of the prick. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• AlimOzturk

• Muppetboy

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It’s tone deaf from Moyes. It’s defo not the first time that’s happened without any shadow of a doubt. 
I hope the fans keep up their jeering of the prick. 

My mate was at the game and said most of the boos were from Watford fans. A lot of what’s perceived as boos was actually folk giving it “Zoummm” like we used to with Arnoud Djoum.

Sad if true.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

My mate was at the game and said most of the boos were from Watford fans. A lot of what’s perceived as boos was actually folk giving it “Zoummm” like we used to with Arnoud Djoum.

Sad if true.

Sad if true then. It would put me right off a hearts player watching him behaving like that. 

Robbies right hand man
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

There hasn’t been one person on this thread saying “innocent until proven guilty”

on the other thread about mason greenwood and on social media you have some folk saying we should wait until he is found guilty in court. 

Both men caught red handed doing terrible things. One to women and one to a pet cat.

So yes there are comparison. 

No, there’s really, really not.

Firstly in the case of this idiot with the cat - an actual video was circulated on social media, literally showing him hitting and kicking the CAT.

Secondly, he admitted to this via an official statement the same day as said video.

Thirdly, and I’m genuinely not writing this to belittle you, but you are comparing a potential sexual assault / rape committed by one person to that of another - to this

idiot hitting a cat, where a video of him doing it we have seen.

Again, this person almost immediately admitted doing it.

Now, testing of evidence is clearly required in the sexual offence and guilt / innocent will be decided by the legal system we have.

The reason for this is - notwithstanding the complete difference of cases detailed above, human beings can deny, lie and fabricate etc, as well as a huge number of other reasons we have our law system. 

If the suspect of the sexual assault / rape had pleaded guilty immediately, then, and even then by only a tiny tiny margin, can you compare these two completely separate and different cases.

We have presumed innocence for a reason. There can’t be any debate by you for anything other than this surely?

I just don’t get your thought process when writing such insensitive rubbish.

Edited by Robbies right hand man

58 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

No, there’s really, really not.

Firstly in the case of this idiot with the cat - an actual video was circulated on social media, literally showing him hitting and kicking the CAT.

Secondly, he admitted to this via an official statement the same day as said video.

Thirdly, and I’m genuinely not writing this to belittle you, but you are comparing a potential sexual assault / rape committed by one person to that of another - to this

idiot hitting a cat, where a video of him doing it we have seen.

Again, this person almost immediately admitted doing it.

Now, testing of evidence is clearly required in the sexual offence and guilt / innocent will be decided by the legal system we have.

The reason for this is - notwithstanding the complete difference of cases detailed above, human beings can deny, lie and fabricate etc, as well as a huge number of other reasons we have our law system. 

If the suspect of the sexual assault / rape had pleaded guilty immediately, then, and even then by only a tiny tiny margin, can you compare these two completely separate and different cases.

We have presumed innocence for a reason. There can’t be any debate by you for anything other than this surely?

I just don’t get your thought process when writing such insensitive rubbish.

Are you just completely ignoring the part where greenwood was caught, on tape, raping the girl in question? Or where the girl posted pictures of her beaten, bloodied and  everything else?

So both men caught on video/Audio committing horrible crimes. Both footballers. Both in the English leagues and high profile. Both have had their clubs condemning their actions. Both have had sponsorships cancelled and both being investigated by the police. There is massive amounts of similarities. Of course what greenwood did is worse but they are nonetheless both horrific crimes. 

The difference I have seen is folk trying to find excuses for what greenwood did and saying he deserves his day in court before being judged. Not the case with Zouma though 

Saying I am being insensitive about this is utter shite as well. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Robbies right hand man
14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Are you just completely ignoring the part where greenwood was caught, on tape, raping the girl in question? Or where the girl posted pictures of her beaten, bloodied and  everything else?

So both men caught on video/Audio committing horrible crimes. Both footballers. Both in the English leagues and high profile. Both have had their clubs condemning their actions. Both have had sponsorships cancelled and both being investigated by the police. There is massive amounts of similarities. Of course what greenwood did is worse but they are nonetheless both horrific crimes. 

The difference I have seen is folk trying to find excuses for what greenwood did and saying he deserves his day in court before being judged. Not the case with Zouma though 

Saying I am being insensitive about this is utter shite as well. 

Nah, it’s fairly clear to see your reluctance to just admit your wrong.

Like I’ve mentioned, saying that the sexual assault / rape where two people seem to have different versions of events, and a case where we have no idea of evidence etc, and videos exist as far as we know.

Evidence of guilt in this rape case much be proved upon all reasonable doubt.

To be clear:

1. Video of footballer hitting cat appears of social media. The accused person admits crime the same day. 

2. Football has been accused of sexual assault / rape. All that the public know as far as I’m aware is a recording of two voices and a complainant accusing another.

The accused has denied said allegation and bailed presumably for testing of evidence etc.

We presume innocent before proven guilty for a reason. Evidence can be manufactured, events can differ in people’s memories. Do we even know the actual complaint from the lady?

Hopefully that helps why the two cases are completely different.

Edited by Robbies right hand man

https://news.sky.com/video/share-12538168

Completely irrelevant 😂 

I wonder how the world would of reacted to a black man being kicked about a kitchen without being able to defend himself and recorded then put it on social media ( did they not used to call that happy slapping ) 

Whats the difference because it was a cat he was kicking about ? 

Agree.

Violence is violence. 

Seems it might be okay to assault say a black man because you just fancy it as long as you don't say bad words. 

Police etc nowadays take violence against animals more seriously.

Because it's been proven many of those who abuse animals are guilty of violence against people and other series offences. It's a pattern and a trait. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Just seen Antonio's comments.  **** me.

Playing the race card here is a low act.

My mate carried out a disgusting violent act but it is not so bad as there is racism out there and that is worse.

Killing or physically abusing a living creature is worse than someone holding vile opinions, feelings or beliefs Antonio.

Edited by i8hibsh

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Just seen Antonio's comments.  **** me.

Playing the race card here is a low act.

My mate carried out a disgusting violent act but it is not so bad as there is racism out there and that is worse.

Killing or physically abusing a living creature is worse than someone holding vile opinions, feelings or beliefs Antonio.

Yeah what about if it was two white men recording an attack on a black man who couldn’t defend himself ? What’s the difference if it’s an animal.

Antonio is pathetic with his stupid comments trying to put the reporter on the spot and hope she slips up with an answer. 

1 minute ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Yeah what about if it was two white men recording an attack on a black man who couldn’t defend himself ? What’s the difference if it’s an animal.

Antonio is pathetic with his stupid comments trying to put the reporter on the spot and hope she slips up with an answer. 

He is trying to turn this round so he is infact the victim.

Sickening really.

Edited by i8hibsh

4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

The 2 white men weren't necessarily being racist. 

Antonio hasn't thought that through. 

2 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yoan Zouma, Kurt's brother who filmed the attack has been suspended by his club Dagenham & Redbridge.

https://news.sky.com/story/kurt-zoumas-brother-yoan-suspended-by-dagenham-redbridge-after-filming-cat-kicking-video-12538409

I'll bet he's not laughing now.

They actually posted the video with smiley faces attached to it.

Sick ****ers.

To even suggest that this is the first time those brothers have got together and had a laugh and a bit of fun at an animals expense would make you a ****ing idiot imo.  You don't just suddenly act like that in your mid to late 20s.  This is clearly shit they have done their entire lives.

Салатные палочки

All he had to say was "no comment" or "I'm not really in a position to comment on this matter" 

Footballers. All the money in the world and not a brain cell between them. 

And before the inevitable comes where he will will claim he is being more harshly treated etc etc I will take you back over a decade:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/is-mary-bale-the-most-evil-woman-in-britain-2064733.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-11087061

She was interviewed recently saying it ruined her life and she still gets hate mail and abuse on the street to this day.

And she 'only' put the cat in a wheelie bin!

9 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

All he had to say was "no comment" or "I'm not really in a position to comment on this matter" 

Footballers. All the money in the world and not a brain cell between them. 

Exactly! He could of said I’m not prepared to comment have a nice day and drove off, I wonder how many other players they have tried to get to comment on the matter and refused ? Declan Rice wouldn’t entertained it and never came back with such a stupid reply 

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/12538071/kurt-zouma-west-ham-team-mate-michail-antonio-questions-reaction-to-cat-incident-is-it-worse-than-racism

'Racism comparisons not helpful'

Kick It Out CEO Tony Burnett said: "Zouma's behaviour was clearly unacceptable and I'm sure the RSPCA will thoroughly investigate and update the public in due course.

"We have seen some people draw comparisons between animal cruelty and discriminatory abuse. Both are wrong and it is not helpful - victims are not in competition with each other.

"With any incident of abuse, there should be a fair process and those actions should have consequences. But consequences should not mean complete cancellation. For some people, no punishment is ever enough and comparing incidents will always divide opinion."

As above, not sure I agree with equating this but it shows things are complicated. It is also the case that Davie Moyes ex Celtic Boys Club has refused requests to give evidence in support of child abuse victims.

The Real Maroonblood
14 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Available for selection on Sunday by West Ham apparently.

Sickening.

Moyes, what a surprise.

On 09/02/2022 at 20:31, Jamhammer said:

Sad if true.

I had a quick look at one of their fan forums. Seems to be a lot of whataboutism going on with people talking about rapists at Man Utd and Man City, racists at Chelsea, and so on. Apparently, there is also a lot of anti West Ham sentiment as no one wants them to get top four.

Edited by Bindy Badgy

• 1 month later...