• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• i8hibsh

• AlimOzturk

• Muppetboy

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What absolute scum.  I hope someone gives him, and the equally atrocious junior the same treatment.  Dont give me all that naughty step and you shouldnt corporal punish kids either, both need to know the consequences

13 minutes ago, Muppetboy said:

Evil *******, filmed treating his cat horrifically. Trouble definitely coming his way

In fact, send him, his brother that filmed it, and the kid back to France, utter scum

Scum of the earth.  Animal cruelty is disgusting and this privileged arsehole one of the worst types. Should be jailed for it and sacked full stop. And as above poster states the brother as well. Then chucked back in a hole in France. In fact I’d put them both bleeding in the South African ocean beside seal island. Let the great whites have some fun with them. Utter scum

Edited by 1971fozzy

Won't watch the video I have seen comments and heard Laura Woods and Coisty speak about this on talk sport this morning, It's shocking behavior. That has been captured on video once how many times has he done it off camera. The RSPCA should get involved in this. 

I wonder what would be said if someone filmed Kurt Zouma getting kicked about and slapped on camera with no defense? He and others would be calling out saying it was racism . Sick coward. 

Anyone capable of hurting a innocent animal is capable of doing the same to a human. I can’t even watch the video as it will most likely ruin my day. 

I hope this ***** gets his balls nailed the floor  

1 minute ago, AlimOzturk said:

Anyone capable of hurting a innocent animal is capable of doing the same to a human. I can’t even watch the video as it will most likely ruin my day. 

Agreed. If you take pleasure from hurting a living thing it really doesn't mater what species it is.

All roads lead to Gorgie
7 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Couldn't agree more. I think the police need to be keeping a close watch on this cretin 

54 minutes ago, William H. Bonney said:

Smart phones are the modern footballer's Achilles' heel.

More like smart phones are modern society's Achilles' heel.

How many times do we see comments or videos posted on social media which the person posting it finds funny.............to then, oops wtf have I done, oh shit, when their world starts to crash around them.

Hopefully the RSPCA will prosecute these scumbags and they face the full weight of the law.

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

It certainly is a worrying sign. 

Seen the video this morning and its ****ing shocking.  What a vile snake of a human being, vollying a wee cat across the room and then punching it.

He deserves to get his ***** kicked in. 

3 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Met sticking to their policy of not investigating crimes too.

Yup. He isn’t a threat to the establishment so doesn’t need punished. 

It defies believe who stupid these 2 are! As bad enough as it is to harm an animal, they foolishly thought it would go down a storm on social media if it was filmed! Not enough of these🤦‍♀️

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Thought the exact same. I'm sure it was Peter Tobin that chopped the head off his wife's cat in front of her and the kid. There's probably plenty more who have started out killing cats. 

Aside from it being absolute evil, it's also really weird that an adult would act like this.  

13 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Thought the exact same. I'm sure it was Peter Tobin that chopped the head off his wife's cat in front of her and the kid. There's probably plenty more who have started out killing cats. 

Aside from it being absolute evil, it's also really weird that an adult would act like this.  

Famous example: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jun_Lin

Dont **** with cats. 

The Bannon Flick

Clearly questionable behaviour and particularly in front of a child.

Interesting to see how West Ham react - as distasteful and loutish the behaviour clearly is, are they prepared to terminate his contract and lose a lot of money on the player over this (rightly or wrongly).

What is wrong with people these days?

As an animal lover as well as owned by a cat 🐈 thar story sickens me to the core. Sad thing is, as others have pointed out, killing innocent animals is where it starts. Best lock him up now and throw away the key, before he does something worse.

The Real Maroonblood
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Put him in with the lions and tigers and ask him to do it to them. *****!

He would probably taste sour.

17 hours ago, Muppetboy said:

Evil *******, filmed treating his cat horrifically. Trouble definitely coming his way

Don't **** With Cats.

If that Netflix documentary is anything to go by, this gadgie is a murderer in the making.

People need to realise that in the civilised world cats and dogs are very much loved.  You **** with them and you are asking for trouble.

This guy is clearly a nasty vile piece of work but whether it is lack of understanding, a seriously ill advised joke or the seeking of attention it was never going to go down well.

Cats and dogs are part of our families!

I would save a cat's life before I even attempted to save this guys life.

jack D and coke

I watched it again on twitter there…who is the cretin filming and laughing??

He needs a good ****ing smashing an all. 
Imagine doing that in front of your kid…

I sincerely hope that’s him done and if not he gets absolute dogs abuse week in week out and everywhere he goes. 

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I watched it again on twitter there…who is the cretin filming and laughing??

He needs a good ****ing smashing an all. 
Imagine doing that in front of your kid…

I sincerely hope that’s him done and if not he gets absolute dogs abuse week in week out and everywhere he goes. 

His brother apparently. 

I wouldn't even watch the video. Sounds disgusting. Hope he gets charged with animal cruelty. 

21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

People need to realise that in the civilised world cats and dogs are very much loved.  You **** with them and you are asking for trouble.

This guy is clearly a nasty vile piece of work but whether it is lack of understanding, a seriously ill advised joke or the seeking of attention it was never going to go down well.

Cats and dogs are part of our families!

I would save a cat's life before I even attempted to save this guys life.

Very much this. 

Hopefully, the cats scratch out his eyes, he gives up football, someone steals his money and home and he ends up living rough where a number of tramps proceed to urinate on him nightly. 

3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I wouldn't even watch the video. Sounds disgusting. Hope he gets charged with animal cruelty. 

Being charged should be the least of his worries. He will have a target on his back that’s for sure. 

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Being charged should be the least of his worries. He will have a target on his back that’s for sure. 

Its just awful