Levi bellfield

William H. Bonney

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, William H. Bonney said:

He has confessed to the murders of Lin and Megan Russell, murders that Michael stone is currently serving time for. 
It will be very interesting to see what happens next. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-60278013

Obviously it's yet to be determined that this guy is telling the truth,  but if he is, it should put to bed all talk of reinstating the death penalty. **** me!

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

**** knows how I’ll afford this ride in price. Might have to start selling kidneys 

:lol:

Out of all the wrong threads you could have posted this comment on, you pick the worst. 

46 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Pretty crazy if true. 

Apparently he confessed to these murders in 2017? Why the delay? 

potentially due to lack of corroboration, but notice in the BBC article linked above there is specific mention of bellfield detailing what he was wearing and his escape route, on the radio this morning it mentioned a new witness that claims to have seen bellfield so if what the witness has said she seen ties in with bellfields confession then they might finally have enough corroboration

luckyBatistuta
10 hours ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

Obviously it's yet to be determined that this guy is telling the truth,  but if he is, it should put to bed all talk of reinstating the death penalty. **** me!

Disagree,

I would still have it for people caught red handed on film committing horrific acts on children, planting bombs that have killed, mass shootings, serial killers, etc. They shouldn’t be breathing the same air as us.

A Boy Named Crow
2 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Disagree,

I would still have it for people caught red handed on film committing horrific acts on children, planting bombs that have killed, mass shootings, serial killers, etc. They shouldn’t be breathing the same air as us.

I understand your sentiment,  but he was found guilty...TWICE. if we had the death penalty, he'd be pushing up daisies. People make mistakes, so you really can't have people deciding it's ok for the state to end someone!

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, A Boy Named Crow said:

I understand your sentiment,  but he was found guilty...TWICE. if we had the death penalty, he'd be pushing up daisies. People make mistakes, so you really can't have people deciding it's ok for the state to end someone!

I do understand that, but he would still be alive today even under the death penalty that I’m pushing for.

A Boy Named Crow
1 minute ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I do understand that, but he would still be alive today even under the death penalty that I’m pushing for.

Aye, but no matter how high you raise the bar for burden of proof,  some moron will still manage to screw it up...bent coppers, racist jurors, mistaken identity... the options are endless for the state killing someone who they shouldn't. 

It is possible he wants to claim something he didn't do. It is a curious feature of criminals that they often admit to more offences. 

But alternatively it's another indictment of the Police and criminal justice system. To effectively frame an innocent man rather than investigate properly. 

• 1 month later...
On 07/02/2022 at 00:09, A Boy Named Crow said:

No it shouldnt.

Anyone still willing to discuss the merits of reinstating the death penalty should maybe watch 'The Ripper-Secret Murders'. 3 people handed life sentences and later (some 20 years later) acquitted for murders committed by Peter Sutcliffe.

Tommy Brown
3 hours ago, JWL said:

Anyone still willing to discuss the merits of reinstating the death penalty should maybe watch 'The Ripper-Secret Murders'. 3 people handed life sentences and later (some 20 years later) acquitted for murders committed by Peter Sutcliffe.

aye, but, but they were wrong-uns and would probably have murdered somebody else likesay.

• 1 year later...
6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

kills a 13 year old girl plus a couple more and complains about his human rights

Really is hard to believe we actually listen to him and he gets what he wants 

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Code of a Killer is worth a watch.

Its about Alec Jeffrey’s who invented the DNA technique.

I’m sure it’s still on catch up if you haven’t seen it.

25 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Code of a Killer is worth a watch.

Its about Alec Jeffrey’s who invented the DNA technique.

I’m sure it’s still on catch up if you haven’t seen it.

Think I may have watched a bit of that but tbh I prefer the documentaries rather than dramas.

Currently got Betrayed on ID and then it'll be Reasonable Doubt before bed. 😁

The Real Maroonblood
6 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Think I may have watched a bit of that but tbh I prefer the documentaries rather than dramas.

👍

6 hours ago, neilnunb said:

Manhunt was back on last week, the story of the hunt for Bellfield. A drama, not a documentary

John Findlay
On 07/02/2022 at 00:09, A Boy Named Crow said:

Why should Bellfield be stealing air?

Do you think he has! been wtongly convicted too?

4 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Why should Bellfield be stealing air?

Do you think he has! been wtongly convicted too?

Because he may be of some use still. Regarding the Russell murders.