Podcasts.

benny

Find Joe Rogan a bit hit or miss.

My favourite is Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast.Gilbert and Frank Santopadre.

Some brilliant guests from all decades and the hosts are really knowledgeable in the subjects.

The last two i listened to were Bob Saget and Bob Einstein.Brilliant stuff.

The Boris Karloff tribute show and The Columbo 50th anniversary show great listens as well.

All on Spotify.

Any others i should investigate.

Салатные палочки

All seem very high brow. I listen to Top Flight Time Machine and Athletico Mince :laugh2:

The Gus & Eddy podcast is a decent listen, especially if you've watched much of Gus Johnson and Eddy Burback on YouTube.

Although sadly, that won't be getting any new episodes any time soon. Still, it was fun while it lasted.

6 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

All seem very high brow. I listen to Top Flight Time Machine and Athletico Mince :laugh2:

The mince never fails to make me laugh. Adam Buxton’s podcast is excellent if you enjoy interesting people being interviewed. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

The mince never fails to make me laugh. Adam Buxton’s podcast is excellent if you enjoy interesting people being interviewed. 

I like Adam Buxton so I will give it a try.

Think you would like Gilbert Gottfried Taz.

Great mixture of guests.

13 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Rick Shiels golf podcast occasionally.  Follow a few Hearts podcasts on twitter but never listened to any them. 

I never listen to Rick's podcast I do like watching his Youtube videos thought. Another golf one I like is Tubes from Soccer AM, He plays golf with his brother Ange and gets a guest to join maybe an ex footballer or a actor, The one with Jason Fox was really good. 

SATF is good Hearts related and James English I like listing too also. 

My English team is Liverpool, I started listening to Jamie Carraghers a few seasons ago Just got boring very quick would interview a ex player and would relate it all back to himself when he went away with English school boys to Lilleshall school of football, Always refers it back to himself. 

2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I never listen to Rick's podcast I do like watching his Youtube videos thought. Another golf one I like is Tubes from Soccer AM, He plays golf with his brother Ange and gets a guest to join maybe an ex footballer or a actor, The one with Jason Fox was really good. 

SATF is good Hearts related and James English I like listing too also. 

My English team is Liverpool, I started listening to Jamie Carraghers a few seasons ago Just got boring very quick would interview a ex player and would relate it all back to himself when he went away with English school boys to Lilleshall school of football, Always refers it back to himself. 

I only listen to Ricks podcast here or there, not because I don't enjoy it, I just never get an hour of peace and quiet to do so. He done one with Bryson 2 weeks ago, still need to hear the last half hour of it.

Well There's Your Problem. 

Two guys (one Jewish one Catholic) from Philly and a converted Muslim trans-girl (is that the correct term for used to be male?) from Glasgow. They take a somewhat irreverent look at various engineering disasters. It's bloody funny for such serious subjects, but pretty informative at the same time.  

Gareth Dennis does one called Rail Natter which is a bunch of stuff regarding transport, mostly rail, in the UK. If you're interested in that sort of thing it's very good. Even if you're not, his withering take-down of Chris Packham and his attempt to stop the project is well worth 30 mins of your time:

Samuel Camazzola
12 hours ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

I only listen to Ricks podcast here or there, not because I don't enjoy it, I just never get an hour of peace and quiet to do so. He done one with Bryson 2 weeks ago, still need to hear the last half hour of it.

The Bunkered podcast is a decent listen and they often get decent guests on. 

Andrew Cotter and Eddie Pepperell did a few (search for the Pepper Pod) back in 2020. A lot of funny content to go with Cotter' dry delivery. 

"How Funny? " with Matt Morgan is great. Noel Gallagher is a frequent guest and is always good value. 

13 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Joe rogan experience is about the only podcast I listen to 

The recent one with Dr Robert Epstein is an eye opener. 

On 02/02/2022 at 13:41, Tazio said:

Coincidentally started listening to Adam Buxton today. Enjoying his chat with Bob Mortimer who is a fascinating man. 

1 minute ago, Flimsy said:

Coincidentally started listening to Adam Buxton today. Enjoying his chat with Bob Mortimer who is a fascinating man. 

At first I was disappointed by his podcast as I love the childish humour of the Adam and Joe show but once you accept it's something else then it's an excellent listen. Really liked the Bob Mortimer one in particular.

If you’re into music then The History of Rock Music in 500 Songs is an unbelievable series. 

Starting in the 50s it works chronologically and focussed on a song and there is an hour about the band/song/genre etc to great detail. 

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

The Off Menu Podcast with Ed Gamble and James Acaster.

Or as it should be called, The Chronicles of The Mash King.

• 1 month later...
pharmaceutical01

Not a podcast but if you are interested in real life interviews, check out soft white underbelly in YouTube- America but interviews people on the edge of society