Atkinson

22games nro

Well done son, only been here 2 minutes and whilst still early days think he will turn out a gem, enjoyed him always probing and trying to get decent crosses into the box, taking men on etc 

I’ll say it again, we’ll done 👍👍👍

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Sooks

• GinRummy

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is absolutely sensational and will get better. 

Juat need to find his twon brither to play lef wing back now. Halliday far to slow for that position. 

1 minute ago, 22games nro said:

Well done son, only been here 2 minutes and whilst still early days think he will turn out a gem, enjoyed him always probing and trying to get decent crosses into the box, taking men in etc 

I’ll say it again, we’ll done 👍👍👍

Agreed, thought he had a really good game, and think he's going to get better as time goes by!

AlphonseCapone

Defending got better as game went on. Always looking to get forward. Sometimes gets caught but rather that than the constant turning back and passing we've had before. 

Considering he was booked really early and had the threat of a red card for most of the game he had a very good game. 

Just now, skinnybob72 said:

Considering he was booked really early and had the threat of a red card for most of the game he had a very good game. 

Wasn't that Moore?

4 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

Think it was actually Moore that was booked early, not Natty!

6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

God knows what you boys were watching. Dodgy in the extreme.

The question is what were you watching? 

6 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

God knows what you boys were watching. Dodgy in the extreme.

What game were you watching? Tired late on  I admit but played well for 80 minutes. 

Exactly the type of player we need on the right side when playing 3-4-3. He got Caught a few times but overall a very good performance and he will only get better 

I think Mitchell is slightly faster.....so when Natty marks him out the game its a very good sign of his ability. And it clearly unnerved Mitchell as he seemed reluctant to take him on after the first few meetings on the wing.

10 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

The question is what were you watching? 

The one where he won the ball, tried to do too much and then lost the ball again. The one where he was positionally poor and would have been putting us in a lot or trouble if he was up against a decent winger.

I thought he was very good, always showing for the ball, decent first touch and gets stuck in.

He looked knackered with 20 mins to go but found a second wind and finished strongly.

One of few genuine pass markers for us tonight. Really like him. 

Just needs fine tuning which I’m sure will come. Gives me the heebies though when he tries to dribble from the right back area past a couple of players threatening the ball being nicked off him.  Needs to learn when to pass it.

The way forward for us though.  Certainly at RB/RWB

1 minute ago, Sooperstar said:

The one where he won the ball, tried to do too much and then lost the ball again. The one where he was positionally poor and would have been putting us in a lot or trouble if he was up against a decent winger.

Agree, Soops.  Hopefully all part of the learning for him, RN needs to see it and address it.  

Great work by Joe to get the first Aussie .......  and absolutely superb work to get our second.  Nathaniel looks a real gem, and looks  likely to get his first goal before Cammy gets his.   

Wonder if either of them are friends with a really good  goalscorer down under.  :whistling:

Captain Canada

He was great defensively and his workrate was impressive too.

There's still room for improvement in his attacking play and crossing particularly but he's young and has the right attitude to keep getting better.   

Gordon Ramsay

A lot of good but I actually thought when Mitchell came on he toiled a wee bit at times with him. 

Definitely a useful addition though. 

13 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Put on some tremendous crosses and had Mitchell in his pocket. Aii, he lost the ball at times but I can’t remember any where we where in trouble. 

Took a dull one on the had as well. 

14 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Nonsense, he was superb tonight. 

J.T.F.Robertson

He looks a cracking prospect. Seems some expect perfection though. :(

2 minutes ago, hmfcdaz01 said:

What happened to him down in the corner ? Haring was going mad at the linesman 

Wee knock in the head from a knee I think. Accidental. He did foul their player too. Had a fistful of shirt.

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Atkinson