Sold

Ked

Beeb 2.

Watching the shameful tale of sex slavery.

As pointed out you get a longer sentence for trading drugs than young girls.

Romanian children groomed raped and enslaved.Also the continuing grooming and raping of English girls and the cover ups in Oldham.

Anyone using prostitutes is as guilty as the trafficking.

Death penalty for drug trafficking  in some countries.

Bout time some hanging was brought back.Because suspended sentences dished out to the pumps from Romanua and barely any justice for the victims of the UK home grown pumps despite the publicity.

We have knowledge of children's homes religious homes Saville grooming gangs etc.

Death penalty for life taken .

?

A Boy Named Crow
1 hour ago, Ked said:

Beeb 2.

Romanian children groomed raped and enslaved.Also the continuing grooming and raping of English girls and the cover ups in Oldham.

Bout time some hanging was brought back.Because suspended sentences dished out to the pumps from Romanua and barely any justice for the victims of the UK home grown pumps despite the publicity.

We have knowledge of children's homes religious homes Saville grooming gangs etc.

?

Not in favour of the death penalty, but a life sentence served on the beastiest beast wing would be fitting - the cell door would be unlocked for the duration of their sentence 

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

8 hours ago, Ked said:

Beeb 2.

?

It isn’t because there are some perfectly legit women making plenty out of prostitution. Men aren’t to know the person they are having sex with is trafficked. 

The person trafficking these women or running these operations need caught and jailed for life. 

1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

It isn’t because there are some perfectly legit women making plenty out of prostitution. Men aren’t to know the person they are having sex with is trafficked

The person trafficking these women or running these operations need caught and jailed for life. 

They could ask the woman they are about to have sex with? Or is it so "wham,bam thank you mam" that they don't even speak? I'd be concerned if I was led into a room to be greeted by an emotionally dead creature without a word of English. Locks on the doors might be a clue too.

3 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

They could ask the woman they are about to have sex with? Or is it so "wham,bam thank you mam" that they don't even speak? I'd be concerned if I was led into a room to be greeted by an emotionally dead creature without a word of English. Locks on the doors might be a clue too.

I really don’t know about the etiquette of shagging hookers but if it was me I doubt I’d be asking questions or question. 

Is the morally reprehensible? I suppose that’s down to the individual. 

Just now, Lord BJ said:

Regular to prossies type post.

Not for me old chap. Happily married man with two kids at home. The guilt alone would wreck me not to mention other “risks” involved that you could pass onto your partner. I do have pals who happily admit to using the edinburgh saunas however. 

I've seen too many things like this to even contemplate shagging a hooker. Poor girls. :( 

There was one on Channel 4 recently about a really extensive investigation that finally busted a trafficking ring and the sentences given out were so pathetic that it seemed like a complete waste of police time. They'd spent years on it. Disgraceful really and far tougher sentences are required.