Russia Invades Ukraine

Greenbank2

2 hours ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

The snipers wont even need to use a telescopic sight to hit him. 

2_PROD-Fat-Russian-General.jpg

When the enviable happens and he gets shot, they'll have to bury him, if they tried to cremate him it'd take about a week for flames to go out.

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Cade

• JFK-1

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found the missing grain

All roads lead to Gorgie
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Looks like he's singled-handedly reclaimed the Donbas by absorbing it into his gut.

That's on top of the five meals a day and the bottle of Vodka the article says as well.

All roads lead to Gorgie
37 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'm warming to him, TBH.

🍖🍹

Aye I used to like MR Blobby so I can see why you might warm to the Russian version.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Looks like they have Laurel and Hardy in uniform as well 

4 hours ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

Easter egg on legs.  

4 hours ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

He looks like someone who has been hired to kill Ukranians version of Austin Powers

manaliveits105
5 hours ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

Who ate all the spies ?

il Duce McTarkin
33 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

300,000 NATO troops on standby.

I wonder how many of those will be Turkish.

3 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Shame that.

They're mob handed, the Turks.

Too busy killing Kurds, but that's ok, for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

il Duce McTarkin
23 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's really not ok.

They've got historical form for genocide, though.

A bit like us in that sense.

Kurds no angels either, by any accounts.

Ethnicity and statehood, eh. It's a ****ing minefield.

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

2 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

It's really not ok.

They've got historical form for genocide, though.

A bit like us in that sense.

Kurds no angels either, by any accounts.

Ethnicity and statehood, eh. It's a ****ing minefield.

If you treat people the way you would like to be treated, there'd be no problems. I'm not sure Kurds retaliation to genocide is a 'they're no angels' situation, bud. But I don't really know, so maybe I shouldn't comment.

Hopefully this shit will stop, very soon.

13 hours ago, Sawdust Caesar said:

On the handcuff diet...

Ron Burgundy
3 hours ago, ri Alban said:

The media tell us which killings are ok and which are not.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Spot on.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

yup which ones to get all upset about and which ones to ignore :(

Jambo-Jimbo
6 hours ago, ri Alban said:

300,000 NATO troops on standby.

Not at the moment, in the future yes, maybe sometime in 2023 at best, although no date has been given as yet, details are still being worked on, therefore the final plan might not be anywhere near the number of 300,000 troops on high alert.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/nato-massively-increase-high-readiness-forces-300000-stoltenberg-2022-06-27/

il Duce McTarkin
9 hours ago, ri Alban said:

If you treat people the way you would like to be treated, there'd be no problems. I'm not sure Kurds retaliation to genocide is a 'they're no angels' situation, bud. But I don't really know, so maybe I shouldn't comment.

Hopefully this shit will stop, very soon.

Hopefully.

The bit in bold applies to most of us, tbh.

I'm going out on a limb here.

Russian soldiers dying is good.

Ukrainian civilians dying is bad.

Controversial stance, according to JKB.

2 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Hopefully.

The bit in bold applies to most of us, tbh.

👍

il Duce McTarkin
3 hours ago, Cade said:

People dying. Yay.

Just now, Dirk McClaymore said:

People dying. Yay.

Russia can stop now and withdraw.

(Then submit to thousands of war crime trials)

Edited by Mikey1874

4 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

20 stone?, not in that photo he isn't 

Closer to 30 I'd say.

il Duce McTarkin
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Russia can stop now and withdraw.

If only I had followed that advice. :(

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Yup. Like myself he is no stranger to a fish supper.

I could do with loosing a bit but I feel like  Brad Pitt looking at him, a curry and a few tins tomorrow now.

il Duce McTarkin
16 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

turkey in u-turn and now support finland and swedens nato applications

:pleasing:

Wonder who put the lean on them.

Edited by Dirk McClaymore

I don't know if I heard it right but if I did it seems Ukraineans, probably mainly women were performing a totally warlike action when they were shopping in a mall.  The Russian military executed a magnificent heroic action by firing from miles away an armed rocket into the mall and killing those highly aggresive women shoppers. Meanwhile we members of countries who tell us about the strength and abilities of our allied forces sit back and allow such horrendous acts of inhumanity to  occur, and do nothing. I am way too old now to even be accepted as a volunteer, but it is hard to believe that young able people can witness these murders, and allow a madman like Putin to use his might to commit murder, and all thats done is talk, and anger on the internet.Thank god for the Churchills, Roosevelts, De Gaulles of the past, it may have cost a lot of lives, but the world did have some self respect.

il Duce McTarkin
19 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

I don't know if I heard it right but if I did it seems Ukraineans, probably mainly women were performing a totally warlike action when they were shopping in a mall.  The Russian military executed a magnificent heroic action by firing from miles away an armed rocket into the mall and killing those highly aggresive women shoppers. Meanwhile we members of countries who tell us about the strength and abilities of our allied forces sit back and allow such horrendous acts of inhumanity to  occur, and do nothing. I am way too old now to even be accepted as a volunteer, but it is hard to believe that young able people can witness these murders, and allow a madman like Putin to use his might to commit murder, and all thats done is talk, and anger on the internet.Thank god for the Churchills, Roosevelts, De Gaulles of the past, it may have cost a lot of lives, but the world did have some self respect.

With all due respect, Sharpie, if we did what we all really want to do, everyone we know would die in a nuclear fireball. 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
33 minutes ago, Sharpie said:

anything like this ever happened before?

any civilian deaths in Iraq etc ?

tragic either way obviously just looking for a bit of context 

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
6 hours ago, Cade said:

an irrelevant stance more like unless of course there are posts on here suggesting that Ukrainian civilians dying is anything other than bad 

8 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Sharpie, a few questions. When was the first Gulf war,? And did you join the Iraqi people's fight against the invaders? (After the invasion of Iraq part two)

And Churchill starved how many Indians? firebombed how many German cities/civilians? and let's not talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?. 

Let's not kid ourselves how righteousness we are. We can be as cruel as the next ***** when we want to be.

Anyway, we have professional military, maybe the UK should try to invest and grow it, instead of de-funding and scrapping regiments. Then Russia would have a fight on their hands.

Edited by ri Alban

Malinga the Swinga
4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Sharpie, a few questions. When was the first Gulf war,? And did you join the Iraqi people's fight against the invaders? (After the invasion of Iraq part two)

And Churchill starved how many Indians? firebombed how many German cities/civilians? and let's not talk about Hiroshima and Nagasaki ?. 

Let's not kid ourselves how righteousness we are. We can be as cruel as the next ***** when we want to be.

Anyway, we have professional military, maybe the UK should try to invest and grow it, instead of de-funding and scrapping regiments. Then Russia would have a fight on their hands.

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

JudyJudyJudy
On 28/06/2022 at 11:02, MoncurMacdonaldMercer said:

yup which ones to get all upset about and which ones to ignore :(

I tend to make my own mind up regarding this . 

20 hours ago, Cade said:

All deaths are tragic 

5 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Actually quite a good posting ! 

JudyJudyJudy
On 28/06/2022 at 07:16, OBE said:

On the handcuff diet...

How does he manage to wipe his bum ? How does a person get to be that size ? Yes I know by eating , but psychologically it’s intriguing . 

43 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

How does he manage to wipe his bum ? How does a person get to be that size ? Yes I know by eating , but psychologically it’s intriguing . 

Maybe something like this...:D

Sorry, off topic, but couldn't resist...

Edited by OBE

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, OBE said:

Maybe something like this...:D

Sorry, off topic, but couldn't resist...

D453FB28-EBD1-4FF8-99B3-CB49185B9163.gif

9 hours ago, ri Alban said:

I have been very patient and understanding that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but for you to question my service  to my country and my communities is insulting and nasty and you have made an enemy for life.

1. I will not be subject to an intelligence test by an idiot, Of course you blthering fool I did not join the Iraqi people to fight against any invaders.  

2. Are you completely insane, Germany in 1939 instigated when led by persons of a certain mental ability as you, nuts,by invading unsuspectingt countries, and taking actions that incurred the Second World War. You complete fool you do know what war entails, death by horrific means, such as the Germans carried out in their invasion of Europe heading for Britain, how the Japanese invaded neighbors, created prison camps that were nothing less than hell on earth, we the British and the allies, fought died and sacrificed so that an individual as yourself who to my knowledge has never served his Country would maintain the right to criticise their actions.

I find it equally disgusting and pathetic that you has who has done nothing in the service of his Country or community woud be so blase in commenting about men just like yourself whom served died and gave up everything so that a non contributor can criticise them as you have just done. As for me I served certainly in my age group service was not optional as National Service was in progress, however I because I wanted to go enlisted in the Scots Guards, at age 17  1/2 in September 1952, In May 1953 aftre completion of training I served on Active Servie In Egypt during the Suez Crisis. Men were killed while poiticians swithered what to do to ensure the Suez Canal remained open and trade could be done expeditiously . Meanwhile in far distant Korea young men just like me were dying in a brutal war nwith Korean and Chinese enemies.

I and many  like me served, so that an unidentified critic can show his patriotism and insult me in the complete secrecy of his key board. I am eighty seven years of age, from the age of seventeen I loyally served my Country and Communities until retirement when I was adequately compensated by a good pension, what have you my critic done for anyone other than for yourself. I am a peaceful man but this thousands of miles we are apart make it entirely impossible that we could accidentally meet in the street which my disgusting critic is probably the luckiest moment of your sad life. 

On 28/06/2022 at 08:34, Ron Burgundy said:

Been a long time since my thought processes and values were dictated by the media

Killing military personnel or opposition forces of any description during a war/armed conflict is okay by me, although my preference would be to exhaust the diplomatic options first

Killing innocent unarmed non combatants is not okay

highlandjambo3
3 hours ago, Sharpie said:

I have been very patient and understanding that you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but for you to question my service  to my country and my communities is insulting and nasty and you have made an enemy for life.

1. I will not be subject to an intelligence test by an idiot, Of course you blthering fool I did not join the Iraqi people to fight against any invaders.  

2. Are you completely insane, Germany in 1939 instigated when led by persons of a certain mental ability as you, nuts,by invading unsuspectingt countries, and taking actions that incurred the Second World War. You complete fool you do know what war entails, death by horrific means, such as the Germans carried out in their invasion of Europe heading for Britain, how the Japanese invaded neighbors, created prison camps that were nothing less than hell on earth, we the British and the allies, fought died and sacrificed so that an individual as yourself who to my knowledge has never served his Country would maintain the right to criticise their actions.

I find it equally disgusting and pathetic that you has who has done nothing in the service of his Country or community woud be so blase in commenting about men just like yourself whom served died and gave up everything so that a non contributor can criticise them as you have just done. As for me I served certainly in my age group service was not optional as National Service was in progress, however I because I wanted to go enlisted in the Scots Guards, at age 17  1/2 in September 1952, In May 1953 aftre completion of training I served on Active Servie In Egypt during the Suez Crisis. Men were killed while poiticians swithered what to do to ensure the Suez Canal remained open and trade could be done expeditiously . Meanwhile in far distant Korea young men just like me were dying in a brutal war nwith Korean and Chinese enemies.

I and many  like me served, so that an unidentified critic can show his patriotism and insult me in the complete secrecy of his key board. I am eighty seven years of age, from the age of seventeen I loyally served my Country and Communities until retirement when I was adequately compensated by a good pension, what have you my critic done for anyone other than for yourself. I am a peaceful man but this thousands of miles we are apart make it entirely impossible that we could accidentally meet in the street which my disgusting critic is probably the luckiest moment of your sad life. 

87……👏

Nucky Thompson
3 hours ago, Sharpie said:

Well said Bob. 

Don't put up with his shite :thumbsup: