• Mikey1874

• Cade

• JFK-1

• redjambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambo-Jimbo
28 minutes ago, dtgj said:

Some more evidence of Russian crimes. Hopefully the Ukrainians are able to identify these soldiers and bring them to trial. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61425025 

Things like this, is why relations between Ukraine & Russia will never ever be the same again.

It's ok for the West to keep saying this is Putin's war, and I understand why we are saying that, however on the ground it's Russians who are committing the crimes against Ukrainian civilians, and that's what the Ukrainians will remember.  As the poor guards daughter says the 'Russians are out of control'.

An entire Russian Battalion has been destroyed attempting to cross a pontoon bridge.

That's around 50 vehicles and 1,000 men.

Some made it over the bridge, some were killed when the bridge was destroyed by Ukrainian artillery and the rest were picked off by drones and further artillery.

That's a staggering victory if confirmed.

Edited by Cade

2 hours ago, Cade said:

An entire Russian Battalion has been destroyed attempting to cross a pontoon bridge.

That's around 50 vehicles and 1,000 men.

Some made it over the bridge, some were killed when the bridge was destroyed by Ukrainian artillery and the rest were picked off by drones and further artillery.

That's a staggering victory if confirmed.

Engineer who helped the operation has posted online how it was done.

Edited by Mikey1874

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Engineer who helped the operation has posted online how it was done.

Bloody hell fair play Maxim!

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Bloody hell fair play Maxim!

What he states is confirmed elsewhere so seems genuine.

Ukraine PR effort upped this week. 

Russia recalling its units from Syria to redeploy to the Ukraine front lines.

Run out of initial invasion units already, eh?

Jeffros Furios
11 minutes ago, Cade said:

Russia recalling its units from Syria to redeploy to the Ukraine front lines.

Run out of initial invasion units already, eh?

They only have a couple of thousand troops in Syria , more meat to grind .

Turks , Kurds, Israel and Islamic State all upping the ante in Syria. 

Seems to be getting worse by the day . 

On 11/05/2022 at 12:12, Mikey1874 said:

Macron thinking he has a special line to Putin

I'm not on twitter what's this about?

il Duce McTarkin
7 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

They only have a couple of thousand troops in Syria , more meat to grind .

Turks , Kurds, Israel and Islamic State all upping the ante in Syria. 

Seems to be getting worse by the day . 

The last thing Russia's military strategists will want to do is draw down their garrisons in the East to shore up forces in Ukraine. They know fine well that the east is where the real threat to Russia lies. 

il Duce McTarkin
2 minutes ago, Ked said:

I'm not on twitter what's this about?

Ivan takes a pasting. 

Jeffros Furios
1 minute ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

The last thing Russia's military strategists will want to do is draw down their garrisons in the East to shore up forces in Ukraine. They know fine well that the east is where the real threat to Russia lies. 

And the lovely Wagner Group keep cleansing villages in CAR ..   horrible *******s 

One good thing about the Wagner Group is the are quite a bit more truthful about events when they communicate.

Mostly on the Telegram app. They have confirmed quite a few of the Ukraine hits.

Also this.

Edited by Mikey1874

jack D and coke

Is this not like everything nowadays it’s hard to know what to really believe? This war still feels a bit surreal. I believe Russia and Putin are ***** but there’s people posting a lot of stuff about Zelensky on social media and trying to sow doubt in minds and a lot buy it. 
I’ve lost faith in just about everything with regards what is the real truth anymore. 

4 hours ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

The last thing Russia's military strategists will want to do is draw down their garrisons in the East to shore up forces in Ukraine. They know fine well that the east is where the real threat to ****ing everyone lies. 

I fixed your post for you.  :runaway:

13 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Is this not like everything nowadays it’s hard to know what to really believe? This war still feels a bit surreal. I believe Russia and Putin are ***** but there’s people posting a lot of stuff about Zelensky on social media and trying to sow doubt in minds and a lot buy it. 
I’ve lost faith in just about everything with regards what is the real truth anymore. 

The Russobots have regrouped, and are making plenty of attacks in the disinformation war - it's what they're good at.  We've even seen one here, though some mean-spirited JKB bollix seems to have made him **** off with his tail between his legs carrying his own arse on a plate that doesn't even belong to him. :laugh:

Never mind the Russobots.  They're either not real, malicious, or a bit daft.  :cheese:

The Mighty Thor
4 hours ago, Ulysses said:

The Russobots have regrouped, and are making plenty of attacks in the disinformation war - it's what they're good at.  We've even seen one here, though some mean-spirited JKB bollix seems to have made him **** off with his tail between his legs carrying his own arse on a plate that doesn't even belong to him. :laugh:

Never mind the Russobots.  They're either not real, malicious, or a bit daft.  :cheese:

The esoteric and random nature of JKBs shitehousery will always overcome the spam bots. 

It will generally flummox the halfwits too. 

5 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

So why would you give any credence to social media? That's not news it's largely mindless babble. If facebook said the sky was blue I would step outside to check it. If Reuters said it I would believe it without a check.

Anybody in the Western world can easily derive the main details of what's happening in Ukraine by merely checking the news, not twitter not facebook. I'm puzzled about nothing that matters.

il Duce McTarkin
46 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Anybody in the Western world can easily derive the main details of what's happening in Ukraine by merely checking the news, not twitter not facebook. I'm puzzled about nothing that matters.

Correct. Everybody knows that the Western media is largely agenda free.

It's good to have certainty of vision about everything that matters.

il Duce McTarkin
5 hours ago, Ulysses said:

I fixed your post for you.  :runaway:

We need more fixing your posts for you imo.

12 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

What Russia wants.

That all the civilians murdered and towns destroyed wasn't really them.

That Ukraine isn't really a democratic country notwithstanding its faults (which its application to join the EU will make clear eg problems with pollution unlike secret and paranoid Russia).

On 12/05/2022 at 08:41, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Breaking News.

Finland has just announced that it wants to join NATO without delay.

Erdogan saying Turkey cannot take a 'positive view' of the potential applications from Finland and Sweden because of their support for Kurds. 

Jambo-Jimbo

Ukraine's head of military intelligence has told Sky News that there is a coup already under way in the Kremlin and that Putin is seriously Ill with cancer, he also has several other conditions as well, he is a very sick man he added.

Bellingcat claim that an intercepted memo from FSB HQ confirm that Putin is terminally Ill with blood cancer.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-news-war-russia-putin-ill-live-nuclear-latest-updates-12541713

Jeffros Furios
5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Ukraine's head of military intelligence has told Sky News that there is a coup already under way in the Kremlin and that Putin is seriously Ill with cancer, he also has several other conditions as well, he is a very sick man he added.

Bellingcat claim that an intercepted memo from FSB HQ confirm that Putin is terminally Ill with blood cancer.

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-news-war-russia-putin-ill-live-nuclear-latest-updates-12541713

Hopefully his inner circle , FSB , military , Oligarchs and politicians can collectively remove the nutter .

You only hope whoever comes next puts an end to this madness .

Russia CUTS electricity to Finland: Moscow-run state energy company says it will stop supplying Helsinki tomorrow over 'payment issues'

step forward Boris let’s see you fix this mess 

Footballfirst
7 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Russia CUTS electricity to Finland: Moscow-run state energy company says it will stop supplying Helsinki tomorrow over 'payment issues'

He'll send over some generators.

frankblack
37 minutes ago, Imaman said:

Perhaps Nicola and her chums could use their connections from Russian TV to fix this? 🤔

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, frankblack said:

Perhaps Nicola and her chums could use their connections from Russian TV to fix this? 🤔

She's too busy the now camping it up in the USA with Alan Cummings et al apparently. 

il Duce McTarkin
58 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

download (8).jpeg

Keegan_3293739b.jpg

frankblack
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

She's too busy the now camping it up in the USA with Alan Cummings et al apparently. 

Has she managed to get a presidential visit at the Whitehouse or is she just going to join one of the public tours?

frankblack
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

3 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

download (8).jpeg

Keegan_3293739b.jpg

I thought there had been reports he had Parkinsons with involuntary trembling of his hand on a public appearance?

highlandjambo3
12 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I'm more than happy to go as an envoy and thrash one out with the delectable Sanna Marin.

FTFY 😏👍

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Has she managed to get a presidential visit at the Whitehouse or is she just going to join one of the public tours?

She tried to get passed the Whitehouse security with the well worn phrase " Don't you know who i am?

They replied "No mam, now ,move long " :) 

OIP (4).jpg

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I thought there had been reports he had Parkinsons with involuntary trembling of his hand on a public appearance?

I don't really mind what his ailments are, tbh, as long as he's on his way to the cash desk.

Absolute racing certainty that there are internal moves against him either way. The Kremlin is a nest of vipers.

Jambo-Jimbo
48 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Could have that as well as cancer and any number of other illnesses.

Jambo-Jimbo
47 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

She tried to get passed the Whitehouse security with the well worn phrase " Don't you know who i am?

They replied "No mam, now ,move long " :) 

OIP (4).jpg

"Don't you know who I am?

"No Mam"

"Don't you remember, I showed you to your chair and pushed it in for you at Cop26"

"Ah, I remember now, hows the janitor job going.....good.....now move along"

The Mighty Thor

Unsatisfied with getting ridden like sea biscuit on the other SNP threads the trolls turned their guns on unrelated threads. 

JudyJudyJudy
11 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Unsatisfied with getting ridden like sea biscuit on the other SNP threads the trolls turned their guns on unrelated threads. 

Touché ! You get your manic hatred about “  the Toaries “ into any subject 😎 

JudyJudyJudy
13 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Ps it’s not your thread ! Anyone can comment in it 

Jeffros Furios
4 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Occasionally I suffer from insomnia. This kind of pish helps to sort it out.

In other news, seems like auld Putin is nearing the end. Happy days.

To finish wee vlad off , we could send him some naked photos of James .

il Duce McTarkin

In other news, seems like auld Putin is nearing the end. Happy days.

:sweeet:

il Duce McTarkin
Just now, Jeffros Furios said:

The Kickback nuclear option.

Jeffros Furios

Bleach in one hand, burning mask in the other?

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding, James 😛 

:insufferable:

JudyJudyJudy
19 minutes ago, Jeffros Furios said:

I’ll take one for the team if it ends with peace in the world . I did volunteer earlier in the thread to go over and seduce him a la Mata Hari , as there were bizarre rantings on this that he was a closet homosexual , and he was basically trying to prove his masculinity and also mask his gayness by invading Ukraine . I would then kill him after the act !  Least Putin is a bit of a handsome  bugger.  

JudyJudyJudy
22 minutes ago, jonesy said:

Bleach in one hand, burning mask in the other?

Hide contents

Just kidding, James 😛 

DF6503F0-7AFD-4CA7-A18B-911B21490F8C.jpeg.afea3e0b8311e2fe357c950371309b69.jpeg

Jeffros Furios
6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’ll take one for the team if it ends with peace in the world . I did volunteer earlier in the thread to go over and seduce him a la Mata Hari , as there were bizarre rantings on this that he was a closet homosexual , and he was basically trying to prove his masculinity and also mask his gayness by invading Ukraine . I would then kill him after the act !  Least Putin is a bit of a handsome  bugger.  

:yas:

Zelenskyy: Macron asked Ukraine to make concessions to help Putin save face

‘We won’t help Putin save face by paying with our territory,’ Ukrainian president says.

French President Emmanuel Macron asked Ukraine to make concessions on its sovereignty to help Russian leader Vladimir Putin save face, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said.

In an interview with Italian TV channel RAI’s Porta a Porta talk show broadcast Thursday evening, Zelenskyy was asked about Macron’s comments on Monday, in which he warned Europe must avoid humiliating Putin.

“We want the Russian army to leave our land — we aren’t on Russian soil,” Zelenskyy replied. “We won’t help Putin save face by paying with our territory. That would be unjust.” Zelenskyy added that Ukraine would never recognize Russia’s annexation of Crimea.

Macron was looking “in vain” for “a way out for Russia,” Zelenskyy said.

FSp22ggXwAAfWZN?format=jpg