• Factuer Moi

• vegas-voss

Sub4TiddlerMurray
41 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

the bit in ( ) ? did he not score on Saturday ? agree with the post otherwise 👍

Oops, he did indeed! More of that pls from big PH :thumbsup:

Sub4TiddlerMurray
41 minutes ago, TheBigO said:

People looooove to assign players a position like it's Fifa or FM.  Not only is this guy only a midfielder, he's actually only a CDM.  This guy here is a RB, but not a RWB.  This one is a CF but not a LW.

It's basically all a load of shiteypoop.  If a guy does a job, even a job for one game, he's what he was in that game.  Or for that passage of play in that game sometimes.

I remember Gary McKay being deployed as a number 10 against Hibs once even though he'd been playing CM and RB a lot and he ran the show.  Christ, if folk had their way, Hartley would have remained a very average RM.

Haring, as you say likes to play very progressively.  In truth, he's what I'd consider quiet a complete midfielder.  Could do with adding goals back in to his game of course, but I think he will.

Agree 100%

Rumours online that the Celtic team has been leaked. Apparently this is what it will be. If this is correct we should have Ginnelly playing on the right of a front 3 to cause Taylor problems. Their midfield 3 of Bitton, Reo and Riley is far from their strongest, normally Rogic and McGregor would play. I think if we can dominate that part of the pitch we will get a result.

Hart
Juranovic
Carter Vickers
Starfelt
Taylor
Bitton
Reo
O'Riley
Forrest
Giakoumakis
Jota

Edited by 8skacel8

9 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Rumours online that the Celtic team has been leaked. Apparently this is what it will be. If this is correct we should have Ginnelly playing on the right of a front 3 to cause Taylor problems. Their midfield 3 of Bitton, Reo and Riley is far from their strongest, normally Rogic and McGregor would play. I think if we can dominate that part of the pitch we will get a result.

Hart
Juranovic
Carter Vickers
Starfelt
Taylor
Bitton
Reo
O'Riley
Forrest
Giakoumakis
Jota

By my reckoning there’s only 5-6 of them who have played at Tynie before. 

millerjames398
6 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

Hopefully we can put the shitters up, the ones that haven't played here before👍🏼🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

15 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

That centre back pairing would give me the fear if they were wearing maroon. If that’s the team, personally speaking I think we’re better than them as a whole 

4/1 Hearts tonight. That is a massive price 

Edited by JimmyCant

Big Ang seems irritated by some of Neilson's comments about squad sizes and purchasing power.  It's good. Nothing worse than being patronized by some Aussie 5 minutes in the country. 

34 minutes ago, millerjames398 said:

Hopefully we can put the shitters up, the ones that haven't played here before👍🏼🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Exactly, we need the supporters close to the pitch to really give them Hell.

Everyone I’ve spoke to of a Hibs persuasion lately has spoke about the next 4 games being crucial. They think this is their chance to catch us. We’ve got it tough and they have winnable games etc etc. They forget that even if they caught ground on us over these games that it’d be a skewed viewpoint as we will have completed our pre split OF games when they’d have still to play both them. If we are still 10 points above Hibs at 10pm tonight that would crush them!

I think we’ll take something tonight. We are playing well right now and pretty formidable at Tynescastle. We’ve nothing to fear from the team Celtic will put out tonight. Player for player we might even have a BETTER 11 on the park than them. 1-0 JTs.

7 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Chat Boyce won't play? Is he injured or could it be tactics?

I don’t think he is that effective in games like this. 

1 hour ago, Paris 84 said:

Think only 4 - Starfelt, taylor, forrest and Biton. And Starfelt did not exactly have a good experience. 

17 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Think only 4 - Starfelt, taylor, forrest and Biton. And Starfelt did not exactly have a good experience. 

Hart

30 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'd drop Halliday but keep the rest.

Since Halliday was so good in the Cup game (I know it was poor opposition) and, considering who we're playing tonight, I'd at least give him a start and see how it pans out.

34 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'd drop Halliday but keep the rest.

Why? He was one of our better players and hates Celtic more than most probably 

1 hour ago, Paris 84 said:

I've only heard of 5-6 of them. 🤣

1 minute ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

That's more or less what I've just posted. 👍

We agree!  :HeartsMandance:

Spitonastranger
14 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Against part timers yo use your own phrase 

46 minutes ago, NB GIN said:

I don’t think he is that effective in games like this. 

Thought his best performance of the season was in the first game against them at Tynecastle. Absolutely magnificent.

As previously posted, I'm not hoping for the best.  I'm expecting the very best.

2 hours of hard toil for me then right into it.

Sub4TiddlerMurray
20 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

Because his ability level is below most of the first team and he runs out of gas after 60mins. One decent 60mins in Auchinleck doesn't make him suddenly a first pick against Celtic and "hating" a team more than other players doesn't = superpower

Edited by Sub4TiddlerMurray

Robbie Neilson has bolstered his forward line with the addition of forward Ellis Simms on loan from Everton. 

The England youth striker makes the move to Tynecastle until the end of the season, and could feature in tonight’s cinch Premiership match with Celtic.

21-year-old Ellis came through the academies at Blackburn Rovers and Manchester City before signing on at Goodison Park.

A remarkable 2018/19 campaign for the Toffees’ Under 18 side saw the big striker score 37 goals in 29 games, which earned him a call up to David Unsworth’s Under 23s. He continued his scoring run the following season, bagging nine strikes in 19 games.

Last season, after netting eight goals in the Premier League 2 for Everton, Ellis tasted senior football with Blackpool in the second half of the campaign. He scored ten times for the Seasiders, helping them to League One play-off glory, including two goals in a semi-final win over Oxford United.

His form didn’t go unnoticed at international level and in November 2020 Ellis was called up to the England U20 squad for a training camp, gaining game-time in a friendly match against Aston Villa.

Ellis’ Everton first-team debut occurred last month when he led the line at Stamford Bridge in a 1-1 Premier League draw with Chelsea.

He’ll now pull on the famous maroon jersey for the remainder of the 2021/22 campaign and manager Robbie is delighted to get his man.

Speaking to the Official Hearts Website, he said: “I’m really happy to get a player of Ellis’ quality on board.

“We’ve made no secret of looking for a striker and in Ellis we’ve found what we’ve been looking for.

“He’s got a great pedigree and all the attributes to be a success up here, so I’m looking forward to working with him.”

Sporting Director Joe Savage said: “It’s always been about quality over quantity for us and we’ve got real quality in Ellis.

“He’s someone we’ve been tracking for a long time and although it looked like he may have gone to the English Championship we’ve managed to attract him up here, which speaks volumes about this club.

“Our thanks go to Everton for their assistance with the move and I am, like I’m sure our fans will be, really excited to watch Ellis play for Hearts.”

24 minutes ago, Jambo 4 Ever said:

This is the one game we don’t need a sending off for, especially with Beaton refereeing. 

Halliday is too much of a liability around Celtic/ex-Celtic players and shouldn’t be trusted in my opinion. Too great a risk in a big game like this. 

48 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Think I'll put my under armour leggings on underneath my jeans, ****ing baltic outside.

Just don't start posting photos on here so your mates can avoid wearing the same outfit...

2 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Hart
Juranovic
Carter Vickers
Starfelt
Taylor
Bitton
Reo
O'Riley
Forrest
Giakoumakis
Jota

Ffs Forrest! feels like scores every time he plays against us! Reo and O’Riley who are they? Still some real dangers in that team can’t be getting complacent, fairly sure most of them would get in our team.

5 minutes ago, stuartp said:

Robbie Neilson has bolstered his forward line with the addition of forward Ellis Simms on loan from Everton. 

The England youth striker makes the move to Tynecastle until the end of the season, and could feature in tonight’s cinch Premiership match with Celtic.

21-year-old Ellis came through the academies at Blackburn Rovers and Manchester City before signing on at Goodison Park.

A remarkable 2018/19 campaign for the Toffees’ Under 18 side saw the big striker score 37 goals in 29 games, which earned him a call up to David Unsworth’s Under 23s. He continued his scoring run the following season, bagging nine strikes in 19 games.

Last season, after netting eight goals in the Premier League 2 for Everton, Ellis tasted senior football with Blackpool in the second half of the campaign. He scored ten times for the Seasiders, helping them to League One play-off glory, including two goals in a semi-final win over Oxford United.

His form didn’t go unnoticed at international level and in November 2020 Ellis was called up to the England U20 squad for a training camp, gaining game-time in a friendly match against Aston Villa.

Ellis’ Everton first-team debut occurred last month when he led the line at Stamford Bridge in a 1-1 Premier League draw with Chelsea.

He’ll now pull on the famous maroon jersey for the remainder of the 2021/22 campaign and manager Robbie is delighted to get his man.

Speaking to the Official Hearts Website, he said: “I’m really happy to get a player of Ellis’ quality on board.

“We’ve made no secret of looking for a striker and in Ellis we’ve found what we’ve been looking for.

“He’s got a great pedigree and all the attributes to be a success up here, so I’m looking forward to working with him.”

Sporting Director Joe Savage said: “It’s always been about quality over quantity for us and we’ve got real quality in Ellis.

“He’s someone we’ve been tracking for a long time and although it looked like he may have gone to the English Championship we’ve managed to attract him up here, which speaks volumes about this club.

“Our thanks go to Everton for their assistance with the move and I am, like I’m sure our fans will be, really excited to watch Ellis play for Hearts.”

2 goals in play off semi final so the big games don't effect him.

3 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

Ffs Forrest! feels like scores every time he plays against us! Reo and O’Riley who are they? Still some real dangers in that team can’t be getting complacent, fairly sure most of them would get in our team.

McGregor is a big miss for them if that is the correct team

Sub4TiddlerMurray
55 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Think I'll put my under armour leggings on underneath my jeans, ****ing baltic outside.

It's actually 10 degrees outside...but bound to get colder later

10 minutes ago, stuartp said:

The potential move became apparent last night, show's how fast these things can happen at our club these days. 

Top Prospect too.

Edited by Factuer Moi