Clancy dropped - maybe ( updated )

carnockjambo

1 hour ago, CloustonHMFC said:

This is all a bit misleading. Refs work on a rota, the refs for this week were announced last Tuesday before the Aberdeen game. Clancy was already not refereeing before Rangers made a complaint.

Ok Mr Smart Arse

Please stop posting facts that get in the way of a good conspiracy.

:lol:

Read the article.   Nothing new.   Misleading op.   ☺ 

Just read some twitter posts as well.   Conspiracy theory is about right ☺    No wonder it got muddled.   Everyone's at it. 

Edited by HMFC01

Guest ToqueJambo

Celtic make a big fuss about refereeing and their CEO or whoever it was gets zero punishment then Celtic get an extremely dodgy match-winning and wrong decision the next game.

Rangers complain and get a ref suspended plus their usual 1-2 dodgy decisions in their favour per game.

Hearts complain - big fine no doubt and no decisions going our way the rest of the season.

7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Celtic make a big fuss about refereeing and their CEO or whoever it was gets zero punishment then Celtic get an extremely dodgy match-winning and wrong decision the next game.

Rangers complain and get a ref suspended plus their usual 1-2 dodgy decisions in their favour per game.

Hearts complain - big fine no doubt and no decisions going our way the rest of the season.

Exactly. It’s laughable. Everybody including the media know the script, but nothing is ever done to sort it all out.  It gets worse season after season.  The sense of entitlement by them has become tedious. Time it was stopped.

23 minutes ago, sac said:

There is no alternative

Yes there is. Hang them by their goolies.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, tian447 said:

Dangerous precedent to set that one, although not a single other club will have any complaints addressed.  

If we raised any issues with the refereeing, Neilson would be sitting in the stands for 3 games.

Get McKinley to do it then, would need to come out of hiding right enough, or that’s maybe a bit to risky for him. 

1 hour ago, jackal said:

If nothing is done they target his home and family. 

As long as refs make decisions they know are wrong and don't explain them this will continue to happen. Get them miked up like they did years ago then we can also hear how bad they are as well as see it. 

The referee, linesmen, fourth official and supervisor are miked up to each

other 

If it's not said by them pesky higher up people in them stupid wee football teams it doesn't count, and, if them pesky people that are in them stupid wee football teams say anything, they will get it. Fine the ********. Now. Someone have a look and see if it's working. 

The Kent sending off was never a second booking but the worst decision in the game was the one not to award Aberdeen a penalty in the first half. 

Was the person that got all those decisions wrong yesterday a Hearts supporter? Is this true?

5 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Was the person that got all those decisions wrong yesterday a Hearts supporter? Is this true?

It should not matter who he supposedly supports. When he dons that jersey and takes on the mantle of officiating in games, all we should be looking for is competence. He was three nil down before half time in that respect. Totally unacceptable.

2 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

This is all a bit misleading. Refs work on a rota, the refs for this week were announced last Tuesday before the Aberdeen game. Clancy was already not refereeing before Rangers made a complaint.

Oops . Horns will have to be drawn in .

Think Aberdeen , looking at this , will be asking themselves why they didn't complain .

After all Der hun would have kept them in the loop , wouldn't they ?

3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It should not matter who he supposedly supports. When he dons that jersey and takes on the mantle of officiating in games, all we should be looking for is competence. He was three nil down before half time in that respect. Totally unacceptable.

Your point would have been what I would have posted if he is a Hearts supporter  

I support foreign refs, even English, coming in. Aside from foreign refs not supporting these two clubs they are unaffected by uglies social media pressure and don't need to worry about any other form of intimidation from them. Var alone won't see a level playing field here or no intimidation from these clubs and their hordes plus media.   

Edited by JackLadd

56 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

The referee, linesmen, fourth official and supervisor are miked up to each

other 

I know that but many years ago we had a game at home and you could hear the ref during the game through the aid of an earpiece. 

Imagine if it was normal in football for us all to hear what ridiculous excuses the refs came out with. 

5 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Surely not Bobby Madden picking up dug shite 

Ok, How about up the road. The links has lots of pubs for after.🙂

3 hours ago, tian447 said:

Dangerous precedent to set that one, although not a single other club will have any complaints addressed.  

If we raised any issues with the refereeing, Neilson would be sitting in the stands for 3 games.

Didn’t they also previously complain about Willie Collum? 
Surely no one now doubts that the Ibrox franchise is becoming desperate for Champions League monies and that’s what is driving this move?

How many big-money signings has TRFC made this month? Why did they make such a derisory offer for Souttar?

Fxxx the SPFL
4 minutes ago, PortyBeach said:

Didn’t they also previously complain about Willie Collum? 
Surely no one now doubts that the Ibrox franchise is becoming desperate for Champions League monies and that’s what is driving this move?

How many big-money signings has TRFC made this month? Why did they make such a derisory offer for Souttar?

Coz they’re skint 

Fxxx the SPFL
27 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

Ok, How about up the road. The links has lots of pubs for after.🙂

Plenty dug shite on leef links as well the Marksman is a good boozer though 🥊

9 minutes ago, **** the SPFL said:

Plenty dug shite on leef links as well the Marksman is a good boozer though 🥊

No, **** no, Oh **** no. I meant Bruntsfield links. Are you mad.😉

Fxxx the SPFL
23 minutes ago, niblick1874 said:

No, **** no, Oh **** no. I meant Bruntsfield links. Are you mad.😉

Apologies I’m off to bed now before I confuse myself 

SomethingAboutObua

Frustratingly that being immediately pointed out as a load of shite means the stories now moved passed Rangers getting an immediate discussion with the SFA over refereeing not going their way. 

We really need a united fans pressure group to get the 10 other top flight clubs to question wtf is going on 

5 hours ago, Boris5115 said:

As if we didn't already know who runs Scottish Football. Paul Mcginn calls John Beaton inept and get a ban for speaking the truth. Rangers question Kevin Clancy and the opposite happens. If I didn't love Hearts so much I'd walk away from football in this country. 

Unfortunately, this is how I feel about the game in Scotland.

12 hours ago, niblick1874 said:

Yes there is. Hang them by their goolies.

Haha goolies. Haven't heard that word in 30 years.

This thread could be a parody of the fake internet news phenomenon. 

Original post: Fake news

Reactions: Raging

New, informative post: Points out the fake news is factually incorrect

Some contributors: I see the truth of it now and I take back my original angry response to the false information

Other contributors: Nope, I don't care that the fake news is now clearly not true – I'm sticking to my original feelings and I am still raging about it.

portobellojambo1
15 hours ago, CloustonHMFC said:

Is the correct answer. Clancy isn't refereeing this midweek because on the rota for this week he wouldn't be allocated a game. Rangers then log a complaint against him and a lazy journalist then converts that into him not being allocated a game for this midweek.

The strange thing is clancy is the best ref we have in the top flight. 

It's a an odd paradox but it's because he's equally bad/fair for both teams and just calls it as he sees it.  

I'd rather that then biased or influenced officials. 

Clancy was my favourite ref. 

Edited by Smoked-Glass

2 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

I presume in the interests of balance Celtic get to pick the ref for Wednesday?

Too late - it’s John Beaton.

Ok, tell everyone that he has been dropped then when everyone jumps in, someone is bound to point out that he was not meant to ref that night and those that jumped in will look stupid.

Sit down? What sit down? Anyway. Nothing came of it and the proof is there for all to see. nobody was dropped.

Won't I look stupid. Yes, but so will a lot of others and if they pipe up again, we can do the nutbar tinfoil hat thing. It's a win win. 😉

7 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

I hope that linesman from Saturday is dropped too. 

Both linos had bad calls offside.   First half near side lino.  The Second half  far side lino.   Ref overall.   ☺