Scottish Football fans survey.

Pasquale for King

Filled it out. 

Just a note, there are 51 questions (on purpose? :lol: ) but it will only take a couple of minutes. 

SomethingAboutObua

Always found these guys a bit suspicious. How are they linked to the SFA or SPFL or any other body and where do their surveys go? Their about section doesn't tell you how they're linked other than mentioning the Scottish government consulted with them on something once? All for grassroots movements and people trying to improve Scottish football, but these guys seem to see themselves as some sort of Scottish football authority out of nowhere? 

Also it annoys me how badly their surveys are every single time

HeartsandonlyHearts

Done. Couple of decent questions but as usual they don’t get to the meat of our problems even though they already know them. Do they really need to ask if there’s to much bigotry in Scottish football?

”To much?🤔 No I think it’s just about right”

Seriously?

10 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

Done. Couple of decent questions but as usual they don’t get to the meat of our problems even though they already know them. Do they really need to ask if there’s to much bigotry in Scottish football?

”To much?🤔 No I think it’s just about right”

Seriously?

I was hoping for an not enough option. 😄

HeartsandonlyHearts
1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

I was hoping for an not enough option. 😄

😂

I usually don’t do them as I’m a fully paid up pessimist when it comes to Scottish football and change. ☹️

12 minutes ago, HeartsandonlyHearts said:

😂

I usually don’t do them as I’m a fully paid up pessimist when it comes to Scottish football and change. ☹️

I was unsure about a lot of the questions in the survey. The SPFL are an utter disaster of an organisation and provide no hope for change in Scottish football. 

Obviously set up by someone as pissed off as the rest of us with the uglies/sfa/spfl. Hope it will lead somewhere!🤞