Scottish cup 5th round v Livingston - tickets on sale

ri Alban

On 22/01/2022 at 17:08, ri Alban said:

And we'll get Celtic or Rangers away.

No they're not allowed to face Premership Opposition pre semis - Its in the SFA rule book

I can't be the only one that's noticed The tribute act constantly get the worst team in the draw usually at home - Its pathetic really - Come on SFA you can surely cheat better than this ????

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• davemclaren

• Morgan

• JimmyCant

3 minutes ago, Drumjambo said:

No they're not allowed to face Premership Opposition pre semis - Its in the SFA rule book

I can't be the only one that's noticed The tribute act constantly get the worst team in the draw usually at home - Its pathetic really - Come on SFA you can surely cheat better than this ????

We did knock Sevco out at Tynie in the quarter final a couple of years ago. 

Can somebody clarify if I have this right. 

If you book online, there is a £1.50 booking fee for each ticket, but if you go in to the ticket office, there is no additional charge, just the £15. 

Also, I presumed it would just be added to season ticket cards, but not sure if digital delivery means that, or it means a print at home ticket. Is everybody getting sent a ticket rather than using season tickets ? I know before, additional games were just added to the card once you paid. For me, it isn’t 100% clear. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
4 minutes ago, daftie said:

If you book online, there is a £1.50 booking fee for each ticket, but if you go in to the ticket office, there is no additional charge, just the £15. 

Also, I presumed it would just be added to season ticket cards, but not sure if digital delivery means that, or it means a print at home ticket. Is everybody getting sent a ticket rather than using season tickets ? I know before, additional games were just added to the card once you paid. For me, it isn’t 100% clear. 

I phoned ticket office yesterday and bought mine , they said tickets be sent in post 

17 minutes ago, daftie said:

Digital delivery means you have a pdf on your phone, they don't do print at home anymore. No booking fee if you go to the ticket office

16 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Digital delivery means you have a pdf on your phone, they don't do print at home anymore. No booking fee if you go to the ticket office

Printed mines at home!

Genuine question as my son is coming up from down south in Feb. Does anyone know if the Roseburn Stand will open, and when tickets will become available?

....For the Roseburn obviously 

Edited by innerjambo

4 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

Genuine question as my son is coming up from down south in Feb. Does anyone know if the Roseburn Stand will open, and when tickets will become available?

Season ticket holders have until Friday to buy their seat. After that general sale for all unsold seats. Roseburn will open no doubt if the demand is there.

10 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

There will be plenty in all parts of the ground after Friday and all priced the same!

11 hours ago, XB52 said:

You can print at home now.

7 minutes ago, Lido said:

Season ticket holders have until Friday to buy their seat. After that general sale for all unsold seats. Roseburn will open no doubt if the demand is there.

Thank you Lido!

3 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

There will be plenty in all parts of the ground after Friday and all priced the same!

Cheers Jambo92

Somebody has snuck in a game against Dundee before the cup game without telling me.  Walk in the park although I'm pretty sure i said that in 1964.

1-7. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

On 29/01/2022 at 09:45, jambo1975 said:

Should have reserved ticket below that? If not maye contact the ticket office

Screenshot_20220129-094347_Chrome.jpg

Any idea how I add one from my network, only seem able to buy my own 

30 minutes ago, graygo said:

Any idea how I add one from my network, only seem able to buy my own 

You need to change their status from assign tickets to manage tickets. This will generate an email to them to accept the new status. I did this yesterday for one of my network. 

7 minutes ago, EIEIO said:

You need to change their status from assign tickets to manage tickets. This will generate an email to them to accept the new status. I did this yesterday for one of my network. 

Cheers, just done that so hopefully that sorts it. 👍

All remaining seats up for sale today. By the looks of it lots of season ticket holders haven't taken up the option to buy their own seat. Great prices.

2 hours ago, tazhearts said:

All remaining seats up for sale today. By the looks of it lots of season ticket holders haven't taken up the option to buy their own seat. Great prices.

yeah, me and the wee man slap bang in the middle of the Wheatfield for £20.

Sensible pricing.

£15 I paid for us to get in to St Johnstone the week after (and no booking fee).

Had right system clart on last nite but mate got me my seat and I have it on phone. Do we know why we couldn't phone up and get it added to ST. Apologies if this covered in earlier pages. 

I can't seem to select any other option than collect from Tynecastle. I was hoping to have them delivered, anyone else having the same issue?

2 minutes ago, cjambo1993 said:

I can't seem to select any other option than collect from Tynecastle. I was hoping to have them delivered, anyone else having the same issue?

Its showing collection, post and digital as my options. Are you logged in to eTickets?

4 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

Its showing collection, post and digital as my options. Are you logged in to eTickets?

I am yeah. This is what I get when at the checkout, seems to be no way to change it and can't see anything on the previous page.

image.thumb.png.1901b49350ebf2743a06a7c3ed03aa55.png

52 minutes ago, The Duke said:

yeah, me and the wee man slap bang in the middle of the Wheatfield for £20.

Sensible pricing.

£15 I paid for us to get in to St Johnstone the week after (and no booking fee).

Wait until you get dirty looks from that section because you're on "Someone's" seat who failed to get there ticket in time for "Their" seat. 

6 minutes ago, cjambo1993 said:

I am yeah. This is what I get when at the checkout, seems to be no way to change it and can't see anything on the previous page.

image.thumb.png.1901b49350ebf2743a06a7c3ed03aa55.png

That is strange.

Are you trying to buy a student ticket by any chance? That sometimes can be the reason as they dont send student tickets out, they need to see ID.

5 minutes ago, 8skacel8 said:

That is strange.

Are you trying to buy a student ticket by any chance? That sometimes can be the reason as they dont send student tickets out, they need to see ID.

Ah that will probably be the issue then. Buying a student ticket for my sister who doesn't have a ST. Will just pick them up before the Dundee game on Wednesday then and take her ID along.

Cheers for your help mate.

19 minutes ago, cjambo1993 said:

Ah that will probably be the issue then. Buying a student ticket for my sister who doesn't have a ST. Will just pick them up before the Dundee game on Wednesday then and take her ID along.

Cheers for your help mate.

No problem, glad that solved the issue.

3 hours ago, tazhearts said:

Aye, I noticed that just now when buying my own seat.   Strange.  What's the odds of a thread appearing on here tomorrow morning   "Help - can't buy my own seat v. Livi"  :gok:

I should have tried to  buy a different seat which another ST holder had for league games .... just to see if it allowed me to do it  !!  😃 

I’ve just moved to the “premium” section of the Main Stand for this game. Usually sit in the Wheatfield so thought I’d jump over to McLeod Street and see what’s going on here.

Flat price means I’ve got one of the best seats in the house (view wise) for fifteen quid.

Edited by Zaba

AlphonseCapone
On 02/02/2022 at 11:10, daftie said:

On 02/02/2022 at 11:28, XB52 said:

I went for digital option. And you can save it in your Google pay (or equivalent) on your phone and simply use your phone to tap to get in like you would use your phone to pay for something. 

That's the theory I think but this will be my first time doing this but it's a more forward thinking idea than PDFs on phones. 

I love reading the conspiracies in the cup draws. Like all the celebs who've done the draws are in on it and sworn to secrecy about the pre-determined outcome.

21 minutes ago, Zaba said:

I’ve just moved to the “premium” section of the Main Stand for this game. Usually sit in the Wheatfield so thought I’d jump over to McLeod Street and see what’s going on here.

Flat price means I’ve got one of the best seats in the house (view wise) for fifteen quid.

You better no be in mine!

Went for my own ST seat in the Gorgie. I remember buying seats in the main stand 2 or 3 years ago and it was pretty clear that the group around me had been displaced, and were not happy about it! Ended up sitting near the back where there were spare seats, rather than listen to their whinging. 

Footballfirst

Update from the SFA on substitutes

Friday 4 February 2022

The Scottish FA Board have approved the temporary amendment of Cup Competition Rules relating to the number of substitutes permitted to be made by clubs during Scottish Cup matches for the remainder of the 2021-22 competition. 

Starting from the Fifth Round of the 2021/22 competition, teams are now permitted to name up to 11 players on the bench, an increase on the nine previously allowed. Five of those 11 players may be used as substitutes during the match, aligning the Scottish Cup Rules with the current regulations applicable for all SPFL matches.

The increased number of substitutes comes in addition to the ongoing IFAB Concussion substitutions trial, which has been in place throughout this season’s Scottish Cup.

The number of substitutes permitted within each match now entails:

• Five substitutes are possible during 90 minutes
  • One additional substitute that can be made during any period of extra time
  • Two concussion substitutes, which may be used regardless of the number of substitutes already used
  • Teams are further permitted two substitutes if the opposing team make concussion substitutions of their own, in line with IFAB regulations

been here before
2 hours ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Wait until you get dirty looks from that section because you're on "Someone's" seat who failed to get there ticket in time for "Their" seat. 

9 minutes ago, jambogaza said:

Went for my own ST seat in the Gorgie. I remember buying seats in the main stand 2 or 3 years ago and it was pretty clear that the group around me had been displaced, and were not happy about it! Ended up sitting near the back where there were spare seats, rather than listen to their whinging. 

I love doing that.

Ive deliberatly not bothered with my seat for 3 reasons: 1 it gives the lesser fans a chance to watch the game from a Platinum seat at the end of a row in the middle of the Wheatfield. 2 Im going with one of my laddies so needed 2 seats together and 3 its brilliant hearing the whinging dicks moan about 'Tam/Jimmy/Rab no getting his seat thanks to "tourists' taking them'.

:rofl:

joondalupjambo
3 hours ago, Zaba said:

It is also fun in this stand watching all the slightly unfit folk trying to climb up to the rows higher up.  Sorry bit mean😄

Edited by joondalupjambo

On 02/02/2022 at 22:40, innerjambo said:

Id be amazed if we sold enough tickets for this to open the Roseburn.

52 minutes ago, Sir Craig Gordon said:

Id be amazed if we sold enough tickets for this to open the Roseburn.

prices are good, 15 pounds for an adult.

Season ticket holders (including me) have had plenty of time to buy our usual seat. I therefore had no issue whatsoever buying 5 seats in Premium at 9.30 this morning! 

I think there were a few games when it went straight to a general sale when I can understand people  being annoyed they can't get their usual seat with their pals. But this time round they have no excuse.

Really hope sales pick up. Crowds for Cup games are pretty disappointing especially when it is our best chance of silverware. 

4 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Season ticket holders (including me) have had plenty of time to buy our usual seat. I therefore had no issue whatsoever buying 5 seats in Premium at 9.30 this morning! 

I think there were a few games when it went straight to a general sale when I can understand people  being annoyed they can't get their usual seat with their pals. But this time round they have no excuse.

Really hope sales pick up. Crowds for Cup games are pretty disappointing especially when it is our best chance of silverware. 

Changed days. Cup ties got bigger crowds 30/40 years ago. 

4 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Update from the SFA on substitutes

Friday 4 February 2022

The Scottish FA Board have approved the temporary amendment of Cup Competition Rules relating to the number of substitutes permitted to be made by clubs during Scottish Cup matches for the remainder of the 2021-22 competition. 

Starting from the Fifth Round of the 2021/22 competition, teams are now permitted to name up to 11 players on the bench, an increase on the nine previously allowed. Five of those 11 players may be used as substitutes during the match, aligning the Scottish Cup Rules with the current regulations applicable for all SPFL matches.

The increased number of substitutes comes in addition to the ongoing IFAB Concussion substitutions trial, which has been in place throughout this season’s Scottish Cup.

The number of substitutes permitted within each match now entails:

• Five substitutes are possible during 90 minutes
  • One additional substitute that can be made during any period of extra time
  • Two concussion substitutes, which may be used regardless of the number of substitutes already used
  • Teams are further permitted two substitutes if the opposing team make concussion substitutions of their own, in line with IFAB regulations

So in theory, each team could make 10 substitutions during a game!