Scottish cup 5th round v Livingston - tickets on sale

ri Alban

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Hackney Hearts said:

Maybe thinking of that other Hunobo - Steven Whittaker? He grew up a Hearts fan.

Hunobo 😂🤣👍🏽👏🏾

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tian447

• davemclaren

• Morgan

• Kiwidoug

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Names on the cup I think lads!

The last time we beat talbot in the first round that we entered, we all know what happened after that! Mon eh hearts! oh aye and well done to our Robbie! Great show today.

6 minutes ago, Deid Heid said:

Stardate 99660.98

What's that in Peebles?

10 hours ago, gregzy2k7 said:

Names on the cup I think lads!

The last time we beat talbot in the first round that we entered, we all know what happened after that! Mon eh hearts! oh aye and well done to our Robbie! Great show today.

Could be !!    And to reinforce the omens, this chap is back at Tynecastle round about the time of the Livi game. 

Rudi_Hampden_semi.jpg.31f3613eab6714554986ce4e1c918ed7.jpg

Neil Mccanns Wand
17 hours ago, Jambo in Bathgate said:

It’s all about money and subscriptions to channel. I only buy when Hearts are away and then cancel. 

👍

21 hours ago, ri Alban said:

And we'll get Celtic or Rangers away.

Got to beat these *******s   if we gonny win cup, we 

Prob could but its got to be at tyney, l👍🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦

1 minute ago, Hectormasson said:

Tynecastle or Hampden. :thumb:

17 hours ago, PhoenixHearts said:

So what happens if we finish 3rd but someone outside top 3 win the cup?

We go straight into conference group without the chance at the Europa qualifier?

We'd go into the third of four qualifying rounds for the conference group stage. 

Edit: Answered already I see!  

FWIW, although there will be some big clubs in that qualifying route, there will be a lot of smaller, and eminently beatable ones too, so even if we don't get the Europa League playoff round spot that we'd hope to get, we'd still be in with a pretty decent chance of making it to the conference group stage. 

Edited by FarmerTweedy

This tie suits us, i would of picked this out beforehand. A side we have recently got the better of. The way we are set up to play is going to test every side in the competition. Along with the Old Firm we are a clear threat to our peers.

Perfect.

23 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

You know what I hate, When a team is in the draw and fans want the easiest team in the draw. If we are going to win a cup we will need to probs beat Celtic or Rangers maybe even both on the way to lifting the cup. 

I'd rather beat the best and biggest teams in the cups than defaulting our way through playing lower league teams to get to the final like Hibs have probs benefited from in recent years.   

15 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

You know what I hate, When a team is in the draw and fans want the easiest team in the draw. If we are going to win a cup we will need to probs beat Celtic or Rangers maybe even both on the way to lifting the cup. 

I'd rather beat the best and biggest teams in the cups than defaulting our way through playing lower league teams to get to the final like Hibs have probs benefited from in recent years.   

I know what you are saying although getting easy draws worked for us in 1998 when we only had to face Rangers in the final. Get a difficult draw in the early rounds and you will more than likely get another difficult tie. e.g. In 2020 we had Rangers in the quarters, Hibs in the semi and Celtic in the final. I'd prefer an easy draw and let the other 'big' teams cut each other up.

Edited by Silvery_Moon

It's kind of weird for me feeling pleased that the arse cheeks got easy draws, but if we can't win the cup, then it's best for us that one of them win it as that would mean 3rd place in the league guarantees at least a place in the Europa Conference Group stages, which would generate a significant amount of additional income for us if we were to take 3rd place.

On 24/01/2022 at 13:38, Stu_HMFC said:

I’ll take the easy draw every time thanks.

5 hours ago, Thomaso said:

I’ll take the easy draw every time thanks.

Yip, the weakest team ( at home where relevant ) is the draw I always prefer. 

1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

Cup tie on a Saturday at Tynecastle at 3pm looming.  Confirmed our game will not be televised. 

That's good news. Good old fashioned 3pm Scottish Cup tie and, hopefully, a much larger att. because of it.

Well remember the days in the 80’s when such a tie would get 20k, give or take.

12-15k would be good for this one.

• davemclaren changed the title to Scottish cup 5th round v Livingston - tickets on sale

Anyone know if we're able to buy more than one? Wanted to take a couple of pals but they're not Hearts fans (not livi/hibs/huns/tims either) 

Neverforgetfiveone

Hopefully someone can help me out here…. 

Not sure if I’ve made a James Hunt of this but I’m a season ticket holder in the Wheatfield stand. I checked the website yesterday to see if there was any info on the Livingston tickets. Unless I missed it I never saw any info. I logged on this morning to see that the tickets are on sale and that my seat was unavailable….

I have bought another ticket, having my own seat is not that big a deal but what annoys me is the lack of info on the site. Did I just miss it or not read it properly? 

I can’t understand why season ticket holders aren’t given 24 hours notice to buy their own seats? 

Am I going to look like a pudding when someone tells me that this game is on my season ticket or are the club really bad at helping out their loyal supporters….?

Neverforgetfiveone

Ahhh…. So why did it not give me the option to buy them when I logged in?

Thanks for the insight 👍🏼

Neverforgetfiveone

Thanks again, the only notification I have is details for today’s game against Motherwell…

Neverforgetfiveone

Think I’ve made a tit of it… lol

i see it now!

Rant over - apologies HMFC ticket office…

😂🇱🇻

15,000 would be a terrific crowd.  Beat hins and rangers and we'll easily get that.

Money spinner for Livingston.

3 minutes ago, Vin1874 said:

Will more seats become available on the 4th? 

Loads. All the season ticket holders that haven’t bought theirs will be released for general sale.